Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
majrul

iPhoneCDMATool - Finally an Alternative and Cheaper Alternative to DFS

Thanks a lot ydiddy for your prompt reply. By any means if you can share an ETA for the updated version would be great. Thanks a lot once again.

Hello Guys, I have 2 iPhones. One is on iOs 6.1.2 and other is on 6.1. Both the phones are sprint phones. How do I go about Programming the phones. Do i need to tether jailbreak it or untether? I need to program for Reliance. Calls/sms/data.

Any help is Deeply appreciated.

Regards.

Ankur

Hello all. On tuesday we will have a new tool update. The new feature added to the tool is OTA. Now we can OTA for ANY cdma carrier ANYWHERE in the world. Doesnt matter if your in a non carrier market, you still will be able to OTA(activate) the iphone. OTA seems to be a problem with sprint phone AND 6.1.2. If your phone is not activated with 6.1.2 you will now be able to send sms. Also our tool will be THE ONLY tool that can directly support the evasi0n jailbreak. Anyone have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

merc

have 2 iPhones. One is on iOs 6.1.2 and other is on 6.1.

Jailbreak is needed in both - if its 4 you can do it manually or use tool or if its 4S then do it manually

Data wont work when u do it manually

M_Id_346260_Chitrangada_Singh.jpg

• Like 1

Hi yiddy

i updated iphone 4 cdma to ios 6.1.2 and untethered jailbreak using evasi0n

installed openSSH

But the problem is when using Tool getting a weid error USB to port error

Plese rectify it

Purchased the tool and was able to change the prl and akey and stuff. Now I want to know if OTA activation ie *228 will work or not?

:previous:

MAy or may not - you have to try it

you can enter manually by provensing code ##626 or ##675 (sprint)

followed by SPC > MDN > MIN

and you are ready to go

chitrangada_singh_0010.jpg

Sorry all I have been testing new tool and preparing for new tool release. Please forgive me friends.

Majrul,

We have posted the solution to the problem your having here in our support forum:

http://cdmagurus.com/iphonecdmatool-support-forum/13938-workaround-usb-port-error-w-evasi0n-jailbreak-tool.html

Also if anyone needs to contact me direct immediately, please feel free to reach me on skype(IPHONECDMATOOL.COM).

Thanks friends!

ydiddy

Sorry all I have been testing new tool and preparing for new tool release. Please forgive me friends.

Majrul,

We have posted the solution to the problem your having here in our support forum:

http://cdmagurus.com/iphonecdmatool-support-forum/13938-workaround-usb-port-error-w-evasi0n-jailbreak-tool.html

Also if anyone needs to contact me direct immediately, please feel free to reach me on skype(IPHONECDMATOOL.COM).

Thanks friends!

ydiddy

Have been Pursuing you for last one week on Skype and Support email address but haven't got any response yet

Any one manually putting PRL may experience that there is no service after loading PRL - i suggest wait for 25-30 min and it will come - i have experienced with 3 phones where on switching on the signal comes after lonng wait, however on putting it in flight mode and back works fine.

Hi yiddy

i updated iphone 4 cdma to ios 6.1.2 and untethered jailbreak using evasi0n

installed openSSH

But the problem is when using Tool getting a weid error USB to port error

Plese rectify it

Shinoj,

We have posted the problem that your having here in our support forum:

Thanks friend!

Majrul,

Thanks friends!

ydiddy

>Sorry all I have been testing new tool and preparing for new tool release. Please forgive me friends.

Majrul,

Thanks friends!

ydiddy

Have been Pursuing you for last one week on Skype and Support email address but haven't got any response yet

Parin,

Sorry friend i did not know you were trying to reach me. I havent been on support much lately as I have been testing our 2 new tools. My partner Rich has been on support most of the days. I will contact you via support friend.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Friends with the new tool you will no longer need to *228 to OTA/activate your phone. There will be a button that says "OTA" that you simply click and the phone will activate. Once the phone is done activating it will say on your iphone screen "iphone now activated". The new OTA feature is key because now you can activate the phone to ANY cdma carrier in ANY cdma market worldwide. As many on you may know, in IOS6 if the iphone is not OTA'd/activated MANY of the features will not work. Lastly again as a reminder, our new tool will exclusively/directly support the evasi0n untethered jailbreak. Our tool is the only in the world that can directly support the evasi0n jailbreak.

Thanks friends!!

ydiddy,

I hope it will be an update to the existing iPhoneCDMATool that we all have already purchased, just getting curious a bit i know ;-)

ydiddy,

any updates please on the ETA, still cannot find an update on the website.

ydiddy,

I hope it will be an update to the existing iPhoneCDMATool that we all have already purchased, just getting curious a bit i know ;-)

Yes if you have purchased a programming credit from our old tool your binding details will update to our new tool BUT OTA activation is a separate fee

ydiddy,

any updates please on the ETA, still cannot find an update on the website.

The new tool is now released. It was released late last nite. You may now update

Hello all the New tool update is now released. We have MANY new features. Also we have a worlds first.......OTA Activation. Here are some of the new features added:

+ Direct evasi0n support(with our tool you DO NOT have to reboot your phone after programming for sms to work or use redsnow to reboot)

+ OTA Activation

+ Carrie PRL's

+ CC patch auto install

+ Reading/writing custom nv items for advanced users

Ok let me explain to everyone what OTA is because some are confusing what is OTA. OTA is over the air activation. Sometimes when you use our tool or maybe dfs tool, you will get a message that says "phone is not activated, please call 1-800-????". If you have a verizon phone, all you have to do is simply call *228 and update, then once the update is done your phone will say "iphone activated". But with sprint phones, many cant *228 because of the spc code. So with our new OTA feature, with a verizon, sprint or ANY cdma carrier iphone worldwide, you can activate the phone with 100% success.

Also, let me give you one more example. And this is the best way you can truly understand what OTA is. The ONLY time you can OTA activate a iphone is when your in your home service market for the cdma carrier for which you have service with. So lets say you have service with Reliance and your trying to activate your iphone in a market where TaTa is the dominant carrier in that home service market area. Usually you would not be able to activate that iphone in that TaTa home service market because of the carrier agreements that exist between the carriers BUT with our tool you would have 100% success in activating in that market OR ANY market worldwide! If you wanted to OTA activate your iphone that has service with Reliance in africa, it would be no problem. Our tool GUARANTEES 100% OTA activation for ANY cdma carrier worldwide in ANY market worldwide on ANY carrier CDMA Iphone, not just verizon or sprint iphone 4's.

As usual I will offer 1 person a free programming + OTA credit to test&review the new tool. Please contact Arun for it.

Thanks friends!!

• Like 1

i am interested to test and try for free ... mailing arun

Hi Yiddy

i progarmmed iphone 4 ios 6.1.2 using new tool to reliance .installed carrier bundle for reliance and updated prl. my texting is not working plz give asolution

everything was correct with ios5.1.1 and old tool

Hi Yiddy

i progarmmed iphone 4 ios 6.1.2 using new tool to reliance .installed carrier bundle for reliance and updated prl. my texting is not working plz give asolution

everything was correct with ios5.1.1 and old tool

Friend did you ota your phone? if you have verizon phone, simply *228. With iOS 6.X.X you must ota activate your phone for your sms to work. Try to ota your phone friend. If you continue to have problems, please message me on skype and send me screenshots of the error. Our sky support name is IPHONECDMATOOL. Thanks!

ydiddy, Thanks a lot for sharing the update. We all thank you for your continuous support and commitment. Also i am eager to know your real name as like how people know Rich and others in your team. Cheers!

:previous:

My name is Ty. Thanks for your continued support of our tool. I truly appreciate the India market as we want to continue to grow. We will have another update in the next 3 weeks ;). So once that is ready for release I will inform you all as usual!

Thanks!

Also DO NOT upgrade to 6.1.3. The evasion jailbreak does NOT support 6.1.3. It only supports up to 6.1.2. So again DO NOT upgrade to 6.1.2 if you want to keep your untethered jailbreak. Our tool DOES work with 6.1.3.

Thanks!

Thanks a lot Ty for providing the OTA activation credit. Thanks once again.

Thanks a lot Ty for providing the OTA activation credit. Thanks once again.

No problem friend. Very soon I am going to make a BIG announcement!