Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
majrul

iPhoneCDMATool - Finally an Alternative and Cheaper Alternative to DFS

Ty,

Please let me know if the current version will work for a tethered 6.1.3? Please reply!

Ty,

Please let me know if the current version will work for a tethered 6.1.3? Please reply!

Majrul,

Yes friend it will

hi yiddy , i flashed my iphone to reliance india but one problem , i can have 1x data only if data roaming is enabled but i am home , any remedy from ur part ,is this prl related. no problem with voice

hi yiddy , i flashed my iphone to reliance india but one problem , i can have 1x data only if data roaming is enabled but i am home , any remedy from ur part ,is this prl related. no problem with voice

Have you activated EVDO

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD Maxx

Can we update iPhone 4 Reliance cdma from 5.1.1 to 6.1.3 ios? If yes, will the 3g data work on it?

www.iphonecdmatool.com

i am trying to open this site but it is not responding..

guys can you tell me what was the problem with it.

showing this msg

502 Bad Gateway

www.iphonecdmatool.com

showing this msg

502 Bad Gateway

use http://www.cdmatool.com/apple

Nov 29th black friday the new tool will be released. Will support Iphone 4/4S/5/5C, Ipad 3/4, Ipad mini VZW & Sprint AND possibly 5S(We are currently working on a solution)

ydiddy

^^^

WE ?

May know who all are included in this WE ?

www.iphonecdmatool.com

showing this msg

502 Bad Gateway

use http://www.cdmatool.com/apple

iPhoneCDMAtool.com and cdmatool.com are different softwares. The tool being discussed in this topic is http://www.iphonecdmatool.com

^^^

WE ?

ydiddy is a developer at iphonecdmatool.com

• Like 1

Hello all,

First let me start off by saying "sorry". I have not been on the forum or skype support much lately because I have been busy getting our new tool ready for "official" public release, as well as working on a ios 7 untethered jailbreak project. Many of you have talked to my partner Rich and have requested me. So again I must apologize for my absence. I've also gotten pm's as well. Many of you have been asking for bulk credit special pricing, so as a one time special deal I will offer the first person that contacts me by pm a deal of 100 credits for $2000. I will only offer this to one person, so if you want this deal please contact me asap.

Thanks my friend!

ydiddy

Hello all,

First let me start off by saying "sorry". I have not been on the forum or skype support much lately because I have been busy getting our new tool ready for "official" public release, as well as working on a ios 7 untethered jailbreak project. Many of you have talked to my partner Rich and have requested me. So again I must apologize for my absence. I've also gotten pm's as well. Many of you have been asking for bulk credit special pricing, so as a one time special deal I will offer the first person that contacts me by pm a deal of 100 credits for $2000. I will only offer this to one person, so if you want this deal please contact me asap.

Thanks my friend!

ydiddy

Check PM

www.iphonecdmatool.com

showing this msg

502 Bad Gateway

use http://www.cdmatool.com/apple
iPhoneCDMAtool.com and cdmatool.com are different softwares. The tool being discussed in this topic is http://www.iphonecdmatool.com

^^^

WE ?

ydiddy is a developer at iphonecdmatool.com

Thanks for clearing my doubt....

Check PM

Now hope to get iPhone on Reliance with data and that too without any issues. what say Parin...

• Like 1

Hello all again sorry for the delay with the 4S/5 tool. Because of overwhelming requests for ios 7 support, we had to focus our time to get this done for our loyal customers. I can officially confirm support for ios 7 is officially done. Our new update for the tool will support up to Ios 7.0.4. We recommend you to use the www.ragemasta.com jailbreak. The tool will be updated to support ios 7 in the next few days. Our tool is the first tool in the world to support ios 7. Also as another show of our support for the forum, I will again off the first person who contacts us a special package. 100 credits for $1500. Only 1 person will get this deal, so pm me your request.

Thanks!

Ty aka ydiddy

post-81194-0-86016100-1386912458_thumb.p

New tool 75$/month for Unlimited flashes, yiddy

75$ unlimited will not work for Indian network. data will not work using this tool.

75$ unlimited will not work for Indian network. data will not work using this tool.

They are working with iPhone settings now, wait and watch.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

$75 per month cheaper, but does not work (

Edited by goodlogic