Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
majrul

iPhoneCDMATool - Finally an Alternative and Cheaper Alternative to DFS

I've been following this post for weeks and finally according to the author of this post,

http://cdmagurus.com/pda-smart-phones/apple-iphone/cdma-iphone/10093-new-tool-fully-flash-iphone4-4s-ipad-ipad2-ipad3-any-cdma-carrier.html#axzz20zdQQ2JA

a 65$ iPhone CDMA flashing tool will be available in a day or two's time frame. I'm really happy to share this news. Finally, in 3-4k we will be able to successfully flash our iPhones to work with Reliance properly.

• Like 1

Hope they has customer service as good as DFS

I have received an invite from one of the owner/developer at iPhoneCDMATool to try out the software with 2 FREE credits; if you can test it from your side on a device and write a full review of the same. If anyone is interested please PM me.

Sent PM

PM SENT :)

Please give me an opportunity as well :-)

Those who have sent the PM have been contacted back and 2 reviewers were selected. Hope to see the reviews soon!

Review for IPhoneCDMATool

1st i would like to Thanks yidde & arun for Selecting me to Review this tool

Had been Using DFS for a Long Time,

But this is a Dedicated Tool For Apple & can be told as noob proof..

sd-the-big-noob.jpg

No major Technical Knowledge required, Just put Right things at Right Place & U are good to Go

Best part is Its very much Fast.. Got it done in less than 5min

needs a Mannual Reboot after all Settings are in Right Place.

Works like a Charm.

Reference Image Detailing Reliance Settings

Capture-3.jpg

IMSI = MCC + MNC + MIN

Some Screen Shots of Data Working

IMG_00011.png

IMG_00021.png

IMG_00031.png

IMG_00041.png

• Like 3

Thanks a lot Parin - that was really quick. Good that you have given the screenshot with reliance settings.

I was wondering if I should buy 1 credit and go ahead with trying this. Will do so now. Seems simple enough.

I have few queries though:

Do I need to be on iOS5 for this ? If yes, then anything to be careful about ? since many people have sms/call etc problems.

And obviously i'll need to get EVDO activated first on that number. How do I do that ?

And, thanks Majrul & Yanky for finding out about the tool even before its launch.

Edited by ami1

Great review +1 DFS will also reduce there charges i guess.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Yes nikme, DFS has reduced the price. According to the latest update on their website:

2 Apple devices (iPhone 4 cdma or iPad 2 cdma) by price $100 now! DFS CDMA Tool version 4.0.0.4 is available for downloading.

Parin ji ,

Great Review !!

Did the sms issue resolve of messages not coming from TM & TD ( i.e. Banks )

Thanks !!

Parin,

Thank you for your swift and honest review!! We truly appreciate it! Our single flashes are ONLY $65usd. Yes dfs has come down in price but not really if you think about it. They are still trying to force the customer to spend $100. 9/10 customers DONT have 2 idevices to flash. Anyhow, our tool is MUCH more stable! VERY friendly user! As parin and many others who have used the tool have said, "You literally flash in minutes". When making this tool we designed it thinking of the customer. We wanted to make the tool as easy as possible to use. Version 2 will be released soon and will feature automatic mms bundle injection. Currently we have bundles for 30 diff CDMA carriers around the world. We will definitely support the india markets as well.

Thanks!

Ty

• Like 1

Great review Parin bhai, and yet again rimweb is at the forefront of CDMA innovations in India!

Parin,

Thank you for your swift and honest review!! We truly appreciate it! Our single flashes are ONLY $65usd. Yes dfs has come down in price but not really if you think about it. They are still trying to force the customer to spend $100. 9/10 customers DONT have 2 idevices to flash. Anyhow, our tool is MUCH more stable! VERY friendly user! As parin and many others who have used the tool have said, "You literally flash in minutes". When making this tool we designed it thinking of the customer. We wanted to make the tool as easy as possible to use. Version 2 will be released soon and will feature automatic mms bundle injection. Currently we have bundles for 30 diff CDMA carriers around the world. We will definitely support the india markets as well.

Thanks!

Ty

You got the right person for your product review thanks to Arun.

Maybe you even got your biggest customer dealing in cdma iphones in India.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Arun,

Thank you my friend again for your support! We at iphonecdmatool understand India is a big up and coming idevice worldwide market and we would definitely love to support all carriers in India and assist in the growth of the idevice cdma market!

Parin,

Again thank you my friend for your review! If possible, we'd love to do business with you! Our pricing is already very competitive but Im sure we could work out a super specially priced deal if you buy in bulk my friend. Let me know my friend and it would be our pleasure to work with you on your cdma idevice flashing needs!

Ty

iPhoneCDMATool.com

I am very new to ios stuff. Does this tool need jailbreak ? Parin Bhai has shown a screenshot with settings. If it's the total configuration of the tool,then it looks to be little easy compared to other flashing software s.

Yes, jai break is required.

Thanks to Arun, I got one credit o pf CDMAtool for trying out with device .

Advantages of iphone tool

Very simple UI

Only required NV input windows

Requirements :

Jaibroken iphone (absinthe-win-2.0.4)

Cricket bundle so that SPC is zero (I have not checked if iphonetool can zero SPC)

Screens

post-842-0-28915500-1344061018_thumb.jpg

post-842-0-84618300-1344061031_thumb.jpg

post-842-0-67242600-1344061041_thumb.jpg

post-842-0-64782500-1344061061_thumb.jpg

Reboot device and EVDO is ready to go.

Edited by kshah

Do we need to use advanced features tab where they have provided option to fill nv items?? Or basic is good to go for EVDO?

I am wondering why can't CDMA Workshop guys incorporate this function for iPhone? OR they're simply not interested / capable?

Because 1 year workshop license costs approx US $ 100 whereas here single device flash costs US $ 65!

No need to edit any nv item

Someone please give me a credit as well :-)

Arun,

we would definitely love to support all carriers in India and assist in the growth of the idevice cdma market!

Parin,

it would be our pleasure to work with you on your cdma idevice flashing needs!

Ty

iPhoneCDMATool.com

@ydiddy

When are we getting support for 4S any inputs on that!