Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
VinodNayak

Reliance CDMA Andoid Tab EVDO

The new Reliance CDMA Android Tab has better speeds on EVDO than my GS3.

Looking desperately for USB drivers of the same.

I want to extract the PRL from the TAB and want to read the NV of the TAB.

Its Internationally known as AHA AHA Coolpad M31. just cant seem to locate drivers

the same.

can anyone please help regarding the same. it would benefit all CDMA EVDO users.

if its coolpad.. maybe i can help :P..

letme check with the person who provides support to coolpad users of reliance.. will revert tomorrow..

@aalok that would be great help. yes its a coolpad M31 Reliance

Thanks

Amazing just Amazing

Aalok our dear one official support authority for "Cool Pads"

I am really being witty but it's Aalok and it's about "Cool Pads" I had to jump in....

naughty_girl.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.jpg

Long live "Cool Pads"

cool "pads" doc.. !! :P

Yes I meant pleural - for all the devices

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The new Reliance CDMA Android Tab has better speeds on EVDO than my GS3.

Looking desperately for USB drivers of the same.

I want to extract the PRL from the TAB and want to read the NV of the TAB.

Its Internationally known as AHA AHA Coolpad M31. just cant seem to locate drivers

the same.

can anyone please help regarding the same. it would benefit all CDMA EVDO users.

AFAIK, PRL and NV items should have no role to play for better/worse EVDO Speed.

Either it will work if they are right OR won't work at all if it's wrong.

Modem and antenna will be different in Tab & S3 and may be superior in Tab giving better EVDO RSSI signal strength thereby resulting in better speeds.

For checking signal strength, download CDMA Field Test Application from play store >> https://play.google....S5jZWxsaW5mIl0.

And after connecting EVDO, see the results on both for EVDO RSSI and EVDO SNR from the same place.

Removing Sprint/Verizon proxies if any should also result in better EVDO speed on S3.

Ranjan bhai the sprint proxies are removed and set to 0.0.0.0 from day one. will test with the app and get back with the results.

that app will work the tab ? my epic never gave any problems with 3g. anyways will get back with the results tomorrow.

http://i632.photobuc...29-23-33-07.png --> Home

http://i632.photobuc...29-19-44-30.png ---> work

These are the results i got from that Ranjan bhai.

I had complained to reliance people regarding this on saturday.

Today morning their technicians are already here in UDUPI. they want to run some tests at home in the evening. hope they do something about it. one more thing Ranjan bhai both the tab and Gs3 have the same signal strength, i do not have much knowledge about the PRL files, but i have read on XDA forum about improvement in speeds by updating the PRL file on SPRINT cdma service.

Edited by VinodNayak

Sirji

I think you are the first one who is using CDMA tab in this forum !! Can you please tell me some features and specs of this tab?

Also I want to know the following features if possible

1. Call recording facility?

2. Phone book & SMS storage

3. Is it supporting multiple language in FB or other sites?

4. Is it possible to store contact as Private contact ?

@Niranjan I did not buy it. the webworld owner has one for demo. for some reason i was not getting EVDO signal at my home. i had borrowed it to test out at home. got the technical team to visit my house.

found out that one of their site had some problem, thats the reason i was and still am not able to get EVDO in my house.

The TAB feels nice. u can call but voice privacy aint there on it since it does not have a ear piece. @ 800mhz the tab is a lil bit slow.

The tab hangs for a few seconds when you are surfing the web. more than that i did not test it.

unfortunately, this cdma tab too, is not yet launched here in UP (E), so that fellow is not aware of anything related to it.. so, as of now, no TABs from R-Com for UP Circle. :ranting:

• Like 1

@aalok in future if you get any info or help regarding the same, please share here.

thanks for trying :)

sure.. i love cool "pads"... :hypocrite:

Yes I shall make sure he keeps on loving them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Any idea about the charger for the Coolpad M31.

I desperately need one as I missed it in travel. It is not available in R-world shops/service centres here in Chennai as of now. I enquired all thorough the Richie Street, Chennai, as well.

If anyone have spare one or info about the availability, pls share with me. It will be very useful to me.

Thanks in advance.