Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
supernova

Incoming Call Display Name Problem With Iphone Cdma

HAving problem in incoming display name of caller in two of my iphone

1. iphone 4 cdma : If the number is stored as +91 it will display name otherwise not whthere it is stored starting from 0 or straight without o or +91.

2. iphone 4 cdma with evdo : it display caller name only if the incoming call matches exactly as the entry is stored . for eg if display comes 09314****** then it will display only if the name is stored with 09314****** and it wont display if its stored as 9314****** or +919314******

I am facing great difficulty because of this . Most of the times don't get to know who the callers are .

^^^^ Amit that's always a problem I have suggested some of my friends with this to store contact in +91 and 0xxx format both so call and SMS both get number

Me too didn't find any solution to this

Any idea of some app I can try

Sent from my iPhone

Their are some prefixer app but none for reliance some for other non Indian carrier that cannot be edited.

2 number are your best option in same name - edit it google - sync it

To edit in phone use contact tool it has lovely editing capability and fixes in one go.

• Like 1

Is contact tool dime app ? Can u

Sent from my iPhone

Is contact tool some app ? Can u throw more light how to fix in one go

Sent from my iPhone

Contacts tool u can find in installous !!!

With the combination of contact tool and smart merge now all my contacts have been saved with numbers starting with +91 n 0 in same.

Sent from my iPhone

So so so many issues.. still iPhone sells..

• Like 1

Yeah. Even I am not able to link my contacts with Facebook. It was so easy on blackberry.

Sent from my iPhone

I forgot how made two entries of same no with 0 and 91 in a contact in one go thru some app. Anybody any idea

Hi guys,

Today I have updated my iPhone 4 to iOS 7.0.4 and what I found is the Reliance network (Call, SMS & Data) all are working fine though I haven't jailbreaked it yet or haven't done the programming using iDFS again. Previously it was running on iOS 6.1. So anyways, the problem I am facing is my iPhone is unable to display the incoming caller's contact from the saved contacts. For example if someone's number is saved as "Mr. X" "09331234567" when s/he is calling his/her name is not displayed as the number shown on phone is in this format 09331-234567; so I guess the issue is happening due to the hyphen inside the phone number. How can I turn that hyphen thing off or what's the way to fix this issue? Please help...

:bs_help::bs_help::bs_help:

may be needs to edit carrier bundle after jailbreaking ios 7...!!!

Any solution on it???

I have same problem in iphone 4s gevey unlocked version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk