Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
pasumark

Help: Samsung Galaxy Nexus S (CDMA) Not Switching On

^Is there any JTAG repair person in India, if aware of any then please share the details, will help many.

Please excuse typos and brevity, sent while mobile.

For Mumbai residents, a centre on the second floor building adjacent to Manish market. Will confirm details soon. They give back dead Android phone fully working in 1-2 hours.

Jtag is very well done at Heera Panna in Haji Ali and Indraprastha shopping center at Borivali.

Three out of ten wayside mobile repair guys conduct JTAG.

The only drawback is after JTAG is it shows Jtag done on bootloader screen on some phones.

Before that try to make a gold card image and see if it boots.

Sent from my EVO 3D on Reliance using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Well Known JTAG Repair Centre in Mumbai

Wonder Gallery

Manish Market, 1st Floor,

Shop Number No.27, Palton Road,

Mumbai 400001

Ahmedabad Exclusive RIFF JTAG Service centre

Patel Mobiles

Anant Patel

370 Azad Chawk, Nr. Police Line, Amraiwadi, Ahmedabad - 380026, Gujarat, India

Ph:- 9898552381

• Like 2

JTAG-Repair and Auth Dealer of JTAG

MOBILECLINIC

Contact Person: ASHOK GARG

City: NEW DELHI

Telephone: +91-9811158555

Email: mobileclinic@hotmail.com

Yahoo: mobileclinic2001@yahoo.com

• Like 1

Thanks a lot. Will post update soon.

I spoke to Anant patel who gave me another number to talk to.

The guy who I spoke to is not ready to agree to the fact that with proper connection jigs, JTAG can be used to salvage phone which do not enter in to bootloader. According to him, JTAG can be used only to flash phone which enter into bootloader or phones which are detected by computer.

I tried to explain that JTAG can be used to (with appropriate connection jigs ofcourse) flash phone completely dead by accessing memory and CPU directly.

Some how I have always felt that Ahmedabad repairing guys are not very co operative or adventurous.

Ahmedabad Exclusive RIFF JTAG Service centre

Patel Mobiles

Anant Patel

370 Azad Chawk, Nr. Police Line, Amraiwadi, Ahmedabad - 380026, Gujarat, India

Ph:- 9898552381

Yes you are right. There is a complete JTAG/eeprom flash package which only needs to be configured according to the pinouts. I think if you say Samsung Galaxy Nexus S 4G Sprint (D720) no one will realize the model and the procedure. We may have to mention the GSM version of this model. The flash and boot strap files are available online for RIFF box for this phone. People are doing this work and they have been successful also.

You are correct JTAG/RIFF box/Samsung BOX can start a dead phone to boot. Once booted another file is flashed on bootloader mode. If the phone does not boot in system reboot mode (Normal OS) then the repair guy needs to flash stock firmware also from bootloader mode. You may have to carry your restoration pack to the next repair guy you visit.

Another Address:

Satyam Mobile Repair

079 26306274

Skylon Building, Gulbai tekra, Ahmedabad

You also find this useful.

Authorised Seller of ORT-JTAG in Ahmedabad

Chirag Patel

Email: INFO@CHIRAGP.COM

Mobile:+919825888826

Sonork:100:1577436

MSN: CHIRAG7_9@HOTMAIL.COM

Mehboob:- MS Mobile Valsad I spoke to him regarding your phone model if repairable on JTAG, he has replied "yes" for your phone. Can send him an sms with your phone model at 9099191111.

http://www.gsmindia.in/forum/gsm-updates-and-news/63314-ort-jtag-samsung-sph-d720-nexus-s-4g-boot-repair-full-support.html

http://www.ort-jtag.com/blog/?e=33

If the repair personnel does not have latest JTAG pinfinder http://www.jtagfinder.com/x/node/5

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f665/samsung-sph-d720-problem-plz-answer-me-time-1493349/

D720 JTAG procedure

One of my friend in mumbai is gonna send me riff jtag box in couple of days, now I will try my self. I will learn some thing new this time. :Boy Thumbs Up:

• Like 2