Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
n_iceman

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Here is the list of known specifications, according to GSMArena.com:

• 5.5" Super AMOLED screen with pixel dimensions 1280x800, 16M colours, protected byCorning Gorilla Glass.
  • 1.7 GHz Cortex-A15 dual-core CPU, Mali-T604 quad-core GPU, 1.5 GB RAM.
  • Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean).
  • Quad-band GSM (850 \ 900 \ 1800 \ 1900 MHz), quad-band 3G (850 \ 900 \ 1900 \ 2100 MHz), 4G LTE.
  • 8 mp main; Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, and image stabilisation.
  • 16 \ 32 GB internal storage, 32 GB microSD card slot.
  • Full HD (1080p) recording at 30 fps.
  • Supported video formats: H.263, H.264, MPEG4, WMV, DivX, XviD; Supported audio formats: MP3, WAV, AC3, eAAC+, AMR, FLAC.
  • NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP and EDR, micro-USB 2.0, USB Mass Storage Support, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot, A-GPS (Assisted GPS), GLONASS, accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, compass, barometer, HDMI-Out, 3.5 mm jack.
  • S Pen for sketching and handwriting input.

GSMarena Link : http://www.gsmarena....4&idPhone2=4135

Teaser Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P3divJBqlI&feature=player_embedded

Edited by n_iceman

Yes, pre-booking has started on its respective website. However it has 10.1 screen potentially difficult for daily use.

Edit: I had seen N8000. Mistake accepted

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Edited by dr.faramroze

However it has 10.1 screen potentially difficult for daily use.

It has 5.5 inch AMOLED screen compare to 5.3 inch in current note.

Note II will be officially announced in an event on Aug 29th. These specs going around now are just rumors (but most of them will turn out to be true).

Amazing stuff! What will they think of next?

__

Sent from my mobile

The next galaxy note phone (may be galaxy note 3) will be coming with 5.8" screen.. Samsung is testing the water with galaxy player that comes with such gigantic (5.8") screen...

May be later they will reduce the Bezel of galaxy tab 7" and will sell calling it galaxy note 4...

Sent from my Razr MAXX using Tapatalk2

5.8" screen ?? ... it will be quite tough to handle on a day-to-day and call-to-call basis

The discomfort somehow reminds me of 'pencil box' nokia phone ... (the very first nokia phone)

Those of you who are planning to get a phablet please put a hold on your purchase decision for now. HTC is coming up with a 5 inch one with apparently 1080p display.

Read more at phandroid

1080p on a 5" display is over kill imho... Nobody needs over 400ppi resolution, as human eye can't tell difference between 330 and 400 ppi resolution.. It will be more helpful in killing CPU/GPU + battery than anything useful or our viewing pleasure..

Sent from my Razr MAXX using Tapatalk2

Edited by KanagaDeepan
  • Like 1

Dual SIM Dual Standby Samsung Galaxy Note II In The Works For China

Source

Galaxy Note II for the rest of the world was announced a week ago in Berlin. But for China, Samsung has a special version of the second generation Note, with dual-SIM dual standby support.

Samsung-Galaxy-Note-2-dual-SIM.jpg

As you can see in the picture above, this Galaxy Note 2 has 3 card slots. One for microSD card, one for normal SIM and one for microSIM.

Other specs of the device remain the same – 1.6 GHz Exynos 4412 quad-core CPU, 2 GB of RAM, 5.5” 720x1280px display, S-Pen, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and other goodies.

This dual-SIM Galaxy Note 2 seems to be headed for China Unicom, though it is still not clear when will it get there and how much will it cost.

^^^^

Let us wait for official announcement... Though Dual-SIM high end handsets are earlier released (s2 Dual) in China, chances are still there -- It may be a well designed fake...

^

Shopclues has started selling these fake stuffs! Strange.

See, this is not Samsung, and N7000, not N7100

The brand is Roxx! Idiots at shopclues selling these and harming their already fragile reputation. Why would they want to do that is beyond me.

Please excuse typos and brevity, sent while mobile.

to my understanding shopclues follow the ebay model. they do not sell anything themselves. they are just the platform provider. they have sellers who list their items and buyers who buy the items.

CDMA model confirmed for Sprint

It would appear that several details about the rumored Samsung Galaxy Note 2 for Sprint

leaked to the surface today, seemingly confirming many of the device’s features and its release window.

A user by the name of Mr. Ed on Android Forums claims to have knowledge about Sprint’s Galaxy Note 2 and its plans for release. This, of course, is not the first time we’ve heard about the Sprint Galaxy Note 2. The device has leaked out twice before this but never as extensively.

According to Mr. Ed, Sprint will be releasing the Sprint Galaxy Note 2 sometime in the fourth quarter of this year. That means either October, November or December. We assumed that this was going to be the case after Samsung said that the U.S. would be getting the device sometime later on this year but did not specify when.

Read: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Launching on Verizon?

galaxy-note-2-review-4-563x575.jpg

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 should arrive in late 2012.

He also says that the device will include most of the features that were announced back in August at Samsung’s Unpacked event before IFA 2012 in Berlin.

The Sprint Galaxy Note 2 will apparently come with a quad-core Exynos processor and 4G LTE which could mean that the Galaxy Note 2 is the first device to hit the U.S. with both a quad-core processor and 4G LTE.

In addition, it looks like the phone will indeed launch with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean when it launches in the United States later on this year.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by parin
  • Like 3

For me Note2 looks much much better than OG Note... May be due to standard resolution, non-pentile display, hover characteristics of S-Pen2 and OG Note is way too wide for my taste, though coming with smaller screen (diagonally)...

heard the price is around 36.2k.

Confirmed.. Note 2 coming to CDMA also. It iwll be launched on all major US carriers by mid November.

Check Samsung site...

Sellers, are you listening?

Edited by csmart

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Coming To India on September 27

Source

Samsung is planning to launch Galaxy Note 2 on September 27 in the Indian market. Company revealed the launch date during the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 orientation event for its sales team and dealers, which was held recently. The timing seems accurate as Samsung has already started taking pre-orders for Note 2 on its official e-store.

The smartphone will however be available in the first week of October. There is no word on the pricing as of now.

Originally announced at IFA Trade fair, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 features 5.5-inch Super AMOLED HD display, 1.6GHz quad-core CPU and 2GB of RAM. The device also comes with 8MP rear camera, 1.9MP front camera and a 3,100mAh battery on-board.

The company has also reduced the price of original Note device in the country ahead of Note 2 launch. The Samsung Galaxy Note is now available for MRP of Rs 29,990.

the dealers have already received stocks. samsung does not want people to stand in lines :P: