Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jatinjoshi

MTS forcefully changed plan after issuing new SIM replacement

I have lost one of my mts phone. when I registered lost complaint person at CC told me that it will take 24 hrs to deactivate number and any offer and promo associated with that number will be invalid in new sim. although they will give me same number on new sim.

I have very old scheme of MTS in which daily onnet 150 mints is free. If i lose that scheme it will be a loss for me.

Do telecom operator has freedom to change plan in case of sim replacment ?

Mobile operators don't have the authority to modify /change subscribers plan in case of sim replacement..Contact Nodal Desk..

Edited by avishekghosh

It appears fishy and strange. CDMA cellcos should go out of their way to please their existing customers because of grim future. Customer should be king. You will surely get your plan back.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Don't file a complaint for deactivating the number. Instead get sim replacement (for which we do if sim is blocked by entering wrong PUK code several times) in this procedure they won't deactivate the sim. They are right, if they deactivate and activating again it seems to be a new connection. May be as per their rules new subscribers can't get the old plan. For special case they have workout for you to make the same plan aval. it is headache for them.

:previous:

Ur conception is wrong. Sim replacement means just a change of body, nothing more. A customer should get his all earlier benefits, plans, balance after sim replacement.

I talked with mts appellate desk regarding sim replacement issue n they confirms it. Your case is just a fault. Please contact ur state nodal by phone n your issue will resolve.

Sent from my hTc Droid Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2