Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Honest

Timtara.com Exposed on CNBC Awaaz

+1

for u dada!! :hi2:

My Bro-in-law is facing problem. Bought a media player (video+audio) on 9th June. They postponed the delivery date twice, denied receipt of payment once (accepted their fault only after copy of credit card statement was mailed), order cancelled and payment initiated once, order automatically renewed now without consent. This has been a long exasperating story.

What to do now? Should he lodge a case in the consumer forum? He is too busy with his work to do all these unwanted stuff against timtara.com

This was aired on tv some 10 days back

My Bro-in-law is facing problem. Bought a media player (video+audio) on 9th June. They postponed the delivery date twice, denied receipt of payment once (accepted their fault only after copy of credit card statement was mailed), order cancelled and payment initiated once, order automatically renewed now without consent.

If the Credict card policy permits, initiate a chargeback through your credit card company. CC always have basic buyer protection for such cases.

send them a notice through www.akosha.com

They are really good at handling such complaints. I have myself tested their service.

What they do is they take up your complaint to the top management of the company.

Just give it a try.. And I am NOT a representative of akosha.com :)

I too had same problem after ordering a washing machine from tmtara had to fight for couple of months and finally received my entire amount back.

You should send mails to lot of people and also call up a lot of people, do let me know if you want to know the details.

even i use to wonder. how this website gives huge discounts... i regularly visit this website for offers

They are really good at handling such complaints. I have myself tested their service.

What they do is they take up your complaint to the top management of the company.

Just give it a try.. And I am NOT a representative of akosha.com :)

Will definitely ask my Bro-in-law to do this.

I too had same problem after ordering a washing machine from tmtara had to fight for couple of months and finally received my entire amount back.

You should send mails to lot of people and also call up a lot of people, do let me know if you want to know the details.

Kindly tell me all the details. I could ask you through PM, but decided to write a post otherwise (if it could help others also).

If it's possible, please provide me all the mail addresses and phone numbers to contact and also give me a copy of your complaint to my mail address: sougatadc@gmail.com

They are really good at handling such complaints.

Just give it a try.. :)

Yeah, akosha seems to be super expert in resolving issues. For example , If you order from "tradus" they will be able to get the refund from "timtara" !!!

Unbelievable ??? check the screen shot of the testimonial from their website

post-30934-0-78982800-1346238608_thumb.j

• Like 1

i also ordred samsung led tv from timtara. they kept me waiting for 2 months. realizing that timtara wont sent my product and they r not giving my money, i send one legal notice through advocate(he is my friend), and had put complaint against them on most online consumer forums. finally got my product from them.

They are really good at handling such complaints.

Just give it a try.. :)

Yeah, akosha seems to be super expert in resolving issues. For example , If you order from "tradus" they will be able to get the refund from "timtara" !!!

Unbelievable ??? check the screen shot of the testimonial from their website

post-30934-0-78982800-1346238608_thumb.j

bro it was just a suggestion because i have good experience with akosha. After all everything depends upon you, whether u want to pay your money and forget or get the refund and item.

And mistakes do occur, even in biggest of websites they commit mistakes..

I dont feel this is something to laugh about if they are working hard to solve customer problems..

Dear Saugata Bhai,

Kindly check your mailbox, have sent you all the details i have.

All the best,

thanks

vickSs

• Like 1

^^^

Checked. Thanks a lot.

Replied your mail.

Timtara deserves it,,,

Very horrible website...

Really thankful to CNBC Pehredar,,,

As told on the video, People who have problems with Timtara or any other website also, please don't ignore it, TAKE ACTION.

I had worst experience with timtara, tradus and flipkart. I decided never to buy from any Indian web store if they do not provide cash on delivery. Regardless of offers they make.

Dear VickSs, please send me the details of the email addresses of Timtara. I am also a consumer cheated by timtara, and i am trying hard to get my money back.

Regards,

Vivek.

Please let me k now how to get my money back ...Ordered washing machine 2 months back...no refund or product yet.Fed up of calling them now.No effect of writing on fb and complaining on pg portal too.Please help.

drop a complaint with akosha.com

they will charge 499 but u will get your money.

If you are not satisfied with the services provided by akosha, you can also claim a full refund within 1 month.

timtara to be exposed on zee news at around 7:45pm on the program zee helpline :)

I have been lucky. Bought few things some one yr back. All came promptly. In one case even got at the discounted prices after expiry of the discounted period after writing mail to their cc as there was Internet problem at my house. They accepted and gave me product.

Sent from my iPhone

• Like 1

^^^

You are lucky buddy. :)

Actually timtara was very good about two years back. Genuinely low prices and fast delivery. It is only on the last one year and a half that it has deteriorated to lows unimaginable

^^^^^^^

It is actually their earlier good image is troubling me to believe today's online shopping websites.

Timtara was very good two years back. They gave very nice deal, fast delivery, good CC, great collection of goods.. But its a thief today

Flipkart, HomeShop18, Tradus, Myntra, PepperFry, ShopClues, Infibeam, are also like what Timtara was 2 years back in deal, discount, delivery, etc.. So online shopping without protection like PaisaPay on eBay is NOT 100% FOREVER reliable.

All online websites offering deep discounts are relying on vendors and their stocks, so my brief its they can get best deals till they have funds flooding from investors, the moment funds dries from investors, they are constrained to play tricks with customers to maintain cash flow and be in business.

In vendor based business vendor is boss not the one who sells goods.

This is my understanding.

Ebay is different game altogether because they are just mediators and facilitates Sellers by providing platform.