Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
parin

Apple iPhone 5 & iOS6 discussion

Apple-event1.jpg

Just Check the Shadow it Reveals Whats is Coming Next

Most of the people will not Notice the Shadow, But its an Smart Indication for Next iPhone 5

Ya Parin 2 days back apple announced 12 sept as a launch date for iPhone 5 with ios 6. The invites have already been given.

They might also launch iPod mini!

iPhone 5 is without LTE as rumoured so there are fair chances it will work for Reliance.

Do not Disturb, and call reject with message are very helpful in ios6

Expecting a Revolutionary Device,

But Apple khud apne Jal me fas ke,

he will have Less Design to Choose & have to Remake 4S with little bigger size.. & minor changes in body.

It will have liquid metal body according to rumors.

Please excuse typos and brevity, sent while mobile.

IPhone 5 Specs

• Like 2

Parin bhai any luck on my enquiry ?

They might also launch iPod mini!

You mean iPad Mini :P

If I am not wrong for India we can start seeing the apple conference to be held for iphone5 at 1030pm tomorrow.

Don't think there is going to be any LIVE video stream available anywhere!

Or is it?

Lol.. Hundreds of such live text/image blogs are available.

I am talking about a full LIVE Video Feed like we had for Galaxy S3 launch event on Youtube.

Ain't it the same Saurabh ji :)

Right, My bad. I thought you posted it today :)

Can we now have blutooth file sharing atleast in ios 6 ?? orelse are we gonna seethe same old apple attitude ofexpecting the userto have internet and illumination all the time!! I mean lack of bluetooth sharing and flash for camera , or else i have to saymy friendsto wait till morning just to take a picture of them

:previous:

10 AM Pacific Time is 10:30 PM IST

Here is an "almost confirmation" that it is going to be called "iPhone 5" itself: http://9to5mac.com/2012/09/12/whoops-iphone-5-name-seems-to-be-confirmed-by-apple-coms-search-engine/

iPhone 5 has: GPRS, EDGE, EV-DO, HSPA, HSPA+, DC-HSDPA and LTE! :Sorprendido:

Apple unveils the 4-inch, 4G iPhone 5

New Delhi: Apple has finally announced the launch of its much-awaited smartphone - the iPhone 5. The phone has a 4-inch Retina display with a resolution of 1136 x 640 pixels at 326 ppi.

The iPhone 5 weighs 112g, and is 20 per cent lighter than the iPhone 4S. At 7.6 mm, the iPhone 5 is 18 per cent thinner than its predecessor.

Apple's new iPhone 5 is powered by the A6 chip - 2X faster CPU, 2X faster graphics, 22 per cent smaller. The iPhone 5 comes with an 8 megapixel (3264x2448) camera. The lens is the same as the 4S, but thinner. The Apple iPhone5 comes with 4G LTE.

The iPhone 5 "is made entirely of glass and aluminum," said Tim Cook, CEO, Apple, at the iPhone 5 launch event, adding "You see we're able to add a 5th row of icons."

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/apple-unveils-the-4inch-4g-iphone-5/290951-11.html

So basically nothing exceptional. Though ifans would not accept it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Apple unwraps 4-inch iPhone 5: Top 10 features

New Delhi: Apple on Wednesday took the wraps off the iPhone 5, the thinnest-ever version of a smartphone that yields the majority of its profit and helped it become the world's most valuable corporation.

The latest iPhone comes as Apple tries to fend off competition that has reached fever-pitch. The iPhone 5 sports a larger 4-inch "retina" display, ability to surf a high-speed 4G LTE network, and is 20 percent lighter than the previous iPhone 4S.

Here are the top 10 features of the sixth generation of Apple's iPhone, called the iPhone 5:

. The phone has a 4-inch Retina display with a resolution of 1136 x 640 pixels at 326 ppi.

2. The iPhone 5 weighs 112g, and is 20 per cent lighter than the iPhone 4S.

3. At 7.6 mm, the iPhone 5 is 18 per cent thinner than its predecessor.

4. Apple iPhone 5 runs iOS 6. It is powered by the A6 chip - 2X faster CPU, 2X faster graphics, 22 per cent smaller.

5. The iPhone 5 comes with an 8 megapixel (3264x2448) camera. The lens is the same as the 4S, but thinner. The Apple iPhone5 comes with 4G LTE.

6. The iPhone 5 "is made entirely of glass and aluminum," said Tim Cook, CEO, Apple, at the iPhone 5 launch event, adding "You see we're able to add a 5th row of icons."

7. Apple iPhone5 boasts of 40 per cent faster image capture than the iPhone 4S.

8. Apple iPhone5 gets panorama mode. Resultant images are 28 megapixels huge.

9. Apple iPhone 5 lets users take photos while recoding video.

10. Apple iPhone 5 gets a new connector - Lightning. It has all digital, 8-signal design, and is 80 per cent smaller than its predecessor.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/apple-unwraps-4inch-iphone-5-top-10-features/290954-11.html

• Like 1