Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
::: VA :::

HTC ONE XC & SC - Dual mode & Dual Standby

slide-1.pngslide-1.png

After the first dual mode cdma+gsm by htc in china called htc desire vc. it came to india as well but frankly looked underpowered.

but i was thrilled to see htc xc & sc on htc china website.

http://www.htc.com/cn/smartphones/htc-one-xc/#specs

http://www.htc.com/cn/smartphones/htc-one-sc/#specs

Both are super powered and dual mode.

Now I didnt know if they support ruim or omh in India. So I just confirmed with Hetal Bhai and he said they will work here.

I am not sure how this can work but my brother is in shanghai for 4-5 days and he has no knowledge of these phones

but i could ask him to go to any htc company outlet and get 2-3 pieces for our forum members.

anyone interested let me know. if there is anything i m missing then gurus please correct me.

problem is Chinese phones have all Chinese & No Google apps inside

HTC One XC is priced at 5399 Yuan in China which is about $851 USD and Rs 47,656! :scarerun:

• Like 1

Let's hope that these will eventually come to our country and will be aptly priced.

Let's hope that these will eventually come to our country and will be aptly priced.

When they make Dual SIM With Dual Core May be Cost are going Very High Similar to IPhone or else people in CHina are very Rich to buy this Phones

Even S2 Dual SIM i had asked my person to bring But looking at the price 42000 there it was not at all worth

Edited by parin

I wonder why they still cant produce dual mode 3g and evdo.why restrict high speed data to one network and not both sim.even if data can be on one network at a time only.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

problem is Chinese phones have all Chinese & No Google apps inside

Most China CDMA phones are vendored by China Telecom. If phone is rooted one can easily delete operator files and shortcuts from system/data folder. GAPPS can be flashed on any Android device by recovery .zip file or by pushing GAPPS components in system folder and reboot. Even if 1x or Ev goes after flashing China Telecom Rom, well that can also be resolved without ws or any pc tools.

Sent from my Sensation XL using Tapatalk