Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mcnu

HTC Desire VC - Network Name Showing Differently

I recently bought HTC Desire VC. (CDMA+GSM). I am using Reliance CDMA and Vodafone in this handset.

But the network name is showing as Tata Docomo.

Can anyone please help me in this issue???

Sorry a little off topic. Can you please review your experience with HTC VC.

Is it worth Value of 20K.

I have started using it since yesterday, so far good with everything. Will give the full feedback in a day or two.

Does it support 1X CDMA data on reliance? I live in a small town and EVDO service is not available here.

Will I be able to avail EVDO 3X when I go to bigger city where it is available?

Does it support R World?

I have started using it since yesterday, so far good with everything. Will give the full feedback in a day or two.

Is it dual active ? I mean what happen if somebody call on GSM line when you are talking on CDMA line ? What message goes to GSM caller ?

Is it dual active ? I mean what happen if somebody call on GSM line when you are talking on CDMA line ? What message goes to GSM caller ?

Yes its a dual active handset, if someone calls on GSM while talking on CDMA, they will call waiting and you can see the incoming call waiting.

dear shrinivas

please give review in terms of any lags or hnaging and battery life

plus any other feedback

this will be very helpful as this is a new model and one of very few choices for cdma+gsm

jasmin

I am using a new HTC Desire VC (Cdma+Gsm)

When i try to turn on the Mobile Network its just hangs on "Turning On".

please help...

You need to enter APN details in the CDMA Network details and create a new APN, Original from OMH have some probs, if you have EVDO plan, enter user and pwd as net

Can we please get a review of the Desire VC, so that few of our questions can be answered like is it worth the cost of 20k and also is 512mb ram enough for multitasking on this phone without experiencing hanging or slowing down of phone.

Its worth 20k but due to 512mb RAM the handset slows down a little bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about things like battery? How long does it last? And does it get heated up a lot when we are using multiple application.

Has the company also announced till when and till what OS is the company going to support the phone?

On my HTC Desire VC while charging a charging cell shape appears on phone screen. It happens even when phone charged in switched off mode. I hope it will effect the life of screen and is visible even from distance. Please suggest how to turn it off.

i think its normal with many phhones....

Sent from my MK808 using Tapatalk 2

On my HTC Desire VC while charging a charging cell shape appears on phone screen. It happens even when phone charged in switched off mode. I hope it will effect the life of screen and is visible even from distance. Please suggest how to turn it off.
I don't think you can turn it off as the feature remains even after flashing roms.. So it means its part of the primary system.. Don't worry it won't affect screen life that much..

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

I have faced lot of problem with thsi hand set

First of all it used to get hang then its lower 3 buttons (Soft keys) stopped working became slow and getting switched off any time and finally LCD failed in just 15 months

I am very disappointed with this phone

What is experience of you guyes abouth this phone

My father has a tendency towards rough handling and this is his third HTC phone. He drops it often and uses it a lot for email and Facebook. So far it's running great for him since more than 9 months.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2