Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kshah

Reliance GSM National roaming packs

Does reliance GSM has any national roaming agreement? One of my frnd is planning to buy RGSM UNLIMITED PLAN as he roams 20 days in a month and he asked me difficult question about GSM :Sonrojado:

• Like 1

I have used RGsm prepaid for roaming around 2 years back... So my information may NOT be accurate now... I have used their service for 2 to 4 months only and broke their SIM.. Main reason is their horrible voice quality.... But their coverage was much much better than TataGSM.. Afaik, they don't use other's network for roaming.. The plus is you will NOT be charged ridiculous high tariff unexpectedly (happens in TataGSM, which gets changed to Idea or Vodafone when signal drops).. The problem is when you don't have RGsm network, you can't make any call/sms...

But nowadays RGsm has tied up with other operators for ICRA (within home circle) Eg:- Icra with Aircel in TN... But NOT sure about National roaming now... Again I repeat, if voice clarity is very important for you, please avoid RGSM (Voice clarity very very horrible even in their old RTL circles), imho...

But you also need to consider the coverage. It is one the worst network.

Thanks

hmmm, Means there is no roaming pact RGSM has.

My frnd asked my opinion as I always suggest him RCDMA - best network at best prices. He is GSM user (heavy user monthly about 8-10K) and is afraid to switch to CDMA.

How could someone use 8k pm?when you get all unlimtd @666 in docomo!even if one use all isd then also there are many packs for isd now a days!

@Kalpakbhai,

Help him with some good GSM beater handset like Verizon S3 with dual capabilities. All his fears will fly off looking at good deals being offerd by some of our reputed sellers

RGSM has good coverage afaik.. And most of the time he will be in Reliance n/w only.

But in some places in south it latches to Idea..

He is GSM user (heavy user monthly about 8-10K)

I am unable to understand, how one can get bill for 8-10K in month, I think it should be in year. ;)

I think Rcom CDMA have best coverage as well as price for call. Now unltd packs also available.

He is GSM user (heavy user monthly about 8-10K)

I am unable to understand, how one can get bill for 8-10K in month, I think it should be in year. ;)

I think Rcom CDMA have best coverage as well as price for call. Now unltd packs also available.

10k bill is possible...

My GF's father got that kind of a bill some years ago in Airtel.. STD calls were being charged Rs 3.45 at that time though :P

very easy to get that much bill for a month.. talking overseas endlessly.. :P

Yes .. my boss got bill of 21k .. calling Arab countries .. the bill was paid by the company .. :hypocrite: