Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
joshm

Update your Sprint Samsung Epic 4G Touch D-710 To The Latest Official, Leaked and Custom ROM

If you have agats recovery then try and wipe cache and dalvik .

And see if that helps

This happens due to change in directory paths I suspect

No luck :unsure::(

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I read someone posted in xda that going back to stock recovery and flash again may solve greying of SD apps. How can I go back to stock recovery.,.?

Sent from my Nexus 7

How can I go back to stock recovery?? I can't move any new apps to sd card!! Also not able to install some apps showing error "cannot install on USB or sd card".

How can I go back to stock recovery?? I can't move any new apps to sd card!! Also not able to install some apps showing error "cannot install on USB or sd card".

Well if you are facing much difficulty then I guess best way is to wipe all and flash the stock Odin

Otherwise search xda for the flashable zip of the stock recovery according to your firmware version .

Why don't you redo enfold the same apps again and o syall.in phone memory then copy their respective folders from SD cards to internal memory

Sent from SM-N900P - NOTE 3

• Like 2

Excuse me Dr.. The third part of your reply is not clear to me :blink:

Pls pls explain.. Many many thx..

Finally my apps are back.. Thank you Dr for all the support as always and you rock.. Many thanks again and may God bless this wonderful person:D:rolleyes:

Today I encountered a strange issue. During normal use, the screen was stuck on sms app and I did battery pull reboot. Now I am not getting contacts and dialler apps (stock) and getting pop ups "unfortunately contacts has stopped ", "unfortunately exchange services has stopped "etc. Data is working fine and when someone is dialling my no, it's ringing as well. But I can't take the call. What could be wrong? Pls advise.

Sent from my iPad Air

• Thanks 1