Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
savramesh

Please suggest GSM Qwerty Business phone below Rs.15K

I am looking to buy a GSM business smartphone with the following features, please suggest a good model

Budget 15k

Qwerty Keyboard must

Touch optional

3G

HSDPA

Wifi

5MP camera or more

Android / Windows / Blackberry / Symbian Operating system - Suggest the best

Usage - full time connectivity, mails, messenger and social networking

Good battery back up [more than 1200 mAh]

HTC chacha comes to my mind.

BlackBerry is on the downfall.

Tapatalking........

Contact Parin. He may have Motorola xprt. At a good price.

Tapatalking........

How are you Ramesh ji... Long time, No see...

Contact Parin for Motorola XPRT @ Rs8000/- with all features u need.. But it will be useful for postpaid connection only... I have used it and so I am recommending you...

samsung has come up with a new model... b5330 andriod 4.0.... 850 mhz processor... camera is 2mp tough... unlike the other qwerty phones this one has a vertical display than horizontal.... great feel... qwerty + touch... available in market for about 9k...

have a look at the specs here....

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_chat_b5330-4866.php

Thanks for the valuable suggestions. Will analyze and take one model. Will keep you all informed.

Go for Motorola xprt from Parin bhai, eyes closed you can trust him, he also has listed it on Ebay so you can use any discount coupons for an even sweeter deal.

Please excuse typos and brevity, sent while mobile.

If QWERTY is a must the I will say plump for a Blackberry. They are the best in keyboards, and are also very reliable. Try for a trackpad rather than a trackball.

• Like 2

Consider Motorola Droid 3 & Droid 4 as well.

If QWERTY is a must the I will say plump for a Blackberry. They are the best in keyboards, and are also very reliable. Try for a trackpad rather than a trackball.
<br /><br />I will also add battery life, Blackberry has better battery life, Android battery life is far poorer than blackberry <br /><br />I am not Blackberry fan but facts are in its favor.<br /> Edited by kshah
  • Like 1

^^

Motorola Droid 3 with Genuine Extended battery simply rocks. Full day usage on CDMA with data and still at the end of the day battery remains.

Nokia E5 has got the maximum features but is on verge of being phased out by nokia as it is already more than 2 years old. It is still available on flipkart. Asha 302 seems to be good. Blackberry 9320 is also good if you can compromise on features and like to pay for Blackberry services.

Blackberry curve 9320 good phone business use

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

nokia e5 is a great phone at that priceband.. And the push mails from nokia messaging service is simply awesome, it works on imap so instant email delivery and best thing is that its free..

Asha seRies is symbian 40, although they boast of good processors but they dont offer multitasking, i suppose.

Blackberry is a great option anytime, but the only problem is about paying the exorbitant charges for the blackberry services.

+1 for BB, go for Bold series as it has better battery backup and moderate specs as per your requirement.

Though BB will be good for your needs, first check the BIS plans.. They are NOT as cheap as regular 2G or 3G data packs afaik..