Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

Hi all i have been trying to understand how the NV items is generated.

i know its calculated using MDN or MEID depending on the carrier.

trying to make a generator using microsoft framework 4 with some help.

can anyone help regarding this?

can anyone upload NV items from the their Galaxy SIII SPH-L710 please. need to compare a few numbers.

I dont think anyone would do so. As nv items can be copied into other Phones and may be misused. !

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

ok can anyone please tell me there are few same items with different values why ?

Not sure why its like that as there is no purpose to rewrite a specific NV item for example: 0461 several times with different values.

Forget uploading, can someone see if their NV has same issue which i mentioned here. Hey if people can contribute im gonna upload

the tool here.

Requested the same on XDA got a few :)

I have GNEX, let me know how i can contribute to your work.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Use qxdm there along with number you will get to know name of nv as well.

Then decide which all nv are specific to handset and specific to min

Nv are not dependent on meid or there is no algorithm on which nv are generated except password etc.

NV items specific to handset? Thought it was specific to carrier.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Vinod Ji

NV Items can be all 3

Carrier Dependent- like SID / NID , HDR,

Phone dependent - like item 72, 92 ,90

MEID dependent - pESN

combination of these like - Akey

any expert will give you better idea

there can be many more - what is exactly you want - you can also refer to QXDM manual

tmobile-girl-iphone.jpg

Hmm I'm only interested on how its calculated for Reliance. For example recently when I updated my modem to the latest via OTA, My NV got jumbled and lost evdo but 1x was working, so had to call Parin bhai for it. Parin Bai asked me for my MEID. so how is it calculated? If I'm sucessfull then it will help a lot of people.

Afaik, nv items for evdo, are not any calculations but can be referred as batch file / script to be executed in cw. It contains settings like ppp username password, hdr username password. Every handset may have same ppp credentials i.e net/net but hdr username is based on meid n hdr password is random number.

Now, if at all u know ur hdr credentials (which u can see in handset too) n keep it in safe place, u can input those settings manually provided u have cw 3.6 as older cracked version does not provide facility to input evdo parameters.

I guess u can also write using qpst/qxdm manually but i m not aware of process.

Hope ur doubts are clear.

Like the post if it helped u.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

Ive created the generator for Reliance that uses the meid , sid, and the ppp configuration to generate the correct nvitems. The mdn is not used throughout the nvitem that i was sent as its not needed for 3G to work. All you need is the evdo setup to my understanding with the correct uid, pass, prl, and mip profiles. Im almost finished so ill update on its progress once i figure out a thing or two.

^^^

You created a topic here many months back asking for EVDO Username Password from reliance users to generate nvitems file through a software the download link for which was most probably a spam file. The topic was deleted promptly afterwards.

You're still almost finishing after this many months?

Do i smell something fishy?

• Like 1

Wasnt spam as i created one for Cricket at cricketusers.com and ect. Im a recognized developer but not to this forum. Im already done and here is a screenshot.

The meid in this screenshot is just to test it and it creates the correct nv items needed for the S3.

Capture.png

Also i restarted this project at request.

• Like 1

:previous:

looks interesting if genuine. it will help buyers & save sellers great deal.

if they can generate their nv dump files for data.

Sorry fellas Anthony is a friend from cricket forum and hes a dev. I requested i saw his NV generator for cricket users. So requested him to do one for me/us

This is for the S3 only for now, will be adding a feature for other devices as well.

Later on ill make it universal once i get all the information i need.

Ive also updated it today to fix ui abit.

Btw I am Oriax123 from cricketusers.com :)

Also you can find my meid fix (not changing) when it comes to the S3 as well ;) GeeK is a friend of mine. If you click on the About youll see that its mine.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1804117

^^^

Right. Good luck for further development. :)

@Vinod

Sellers at RIMWeb are giving readymade Data Dump file for configuring EVDO. That does mean that they already have the tool for generating it. :grin:

Dealers already have it else we would not have Evdo working on our phones. This community has done good to everybody. No dealer will give his Nv generator tool just like that to anyone. Else it would have been here on this forum. This tool is for everyone else. It will only become easier for the dealers when one of their customers ask for it. Its for everybody anybody can download it. Ranjan bhai i only meant to improvise. No way im trying to disrespect anyone here. If anyone here has felt offended by any of my posts, im sorry for it.

I am an automobile, engineer, but I give my car for fixing at the workshop. Just too much trouble to keep all the special settings in mind.

But when my technician couldn't fix my LPG drinking SUV, I went on the net and found out the solution.

I think I would use a cricket flasher or rimweb dealer to do all my normal work. Only the tricky parts require me investing time and effort for a one time problem solving job.

@Vinod

Mate there is no question of any offence or disrespect by your posts. What i meant that the base was already there and available with sellers. :)

Still not clear about your ultimate goal though..

1. Are you trying to get a tool developed which will generate data dump file from existing EVDO Username/Password given by the Seller?
  2. OR Are you trying to get a tool developed which will generate EVDO Password itself + Data Dump even if the password was not given/available?

Im trying to get a NV generator for any phone for Reliance. Hitesh bhai has mentioned what all is required to generate a NV. With everything in place i think by feeding in just the MEID this generator will give out the right dump file for EVDO to register in the respective handset.

^^ mr Vinod - have been following it since a while

Let me tell u don't waste time and effort in it. It's totally different than what you think. It's not a algorithm for it.

Even if you develop it any one will misuse it all I need is Meid and that's it.

There are not more than 26 items to be responsible for Indian carriers and 6-8 for evdo or 1x

All sellers are kind enough to provide dump for you to flash.

tumblr_m4wydmriD81qkhge7o1_500.jpg

:previous:

Even if you develop it any one will misuse it all I need is Meid and that's it.

Is that why the link in mobile5 which used to be there earlier to generate nv items file is taken out? Every thing has it's pros & cons. I think I get the reasoning behind Vinod's trying to develop this tool, it is for laymen like me to just generate nv items if either we lost the one we got from the seller or the seller is not available in the urgent situations & mainly not to disturb the sellers every time we want to change the phone number(correct me if I'm wrong to think that every time some one changes the phone number, he or she needs to upload new nv item file to his or her phone matching their new number(MIN) even though the MEID & the HDR Username, password still same).

Sorry if any one feels offended by my post even though I didn't intended to.

Edited by st_7
  • Like 1

After reliance implementeduniversal username n password i.e net / net, no need to change nv item at each change in mdn..

earlier it used to be mdn / mdn so it was required to be changed each time.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2