Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iinfi

Beep!beep!beep!

i connect to the net using my PC and reliance's FWP (LSP340E) ....

if i keep the computer on for sometime .... say 10mins or so (without any data transfer ).. the connection goes dead ....

i can c that the connection does not get disconnected completely but ... it data transfer just stops ..

i v tried ping command and all sorts of things .... i their any concrete solution to this ...

Every one is facing this problem!! and I am afraid there is no concrete solution till now!!

Me too facing same problem since few days.

Reliance RConnect speed is getting down these days.

I've got a more unique case - my phone keeps going out and into the 'service area' at times. Each time this happens, I have to restart my PC. It gets really bugging at times. Has anybody else faced this problem? Any solutions, suggestions?

I've got a more unique case - my phone keeps going out and into the 'service area' at times. Each time this happens, I have to restart my PC. It gets really bugging at times. Has anybody else faced this problem? Any solutions, suggestions?

29319[/snapback]

For this problem U can try two things:

1. Try to place the phone to get a better signal(no large metal objects nearby.; Place it near a window/away from wall etc)

2. Goto Device manager and diable->enable Ur USB->Serial port and the virtual modem. A custom application can be written too to do this avoiding painful reboots.

I've got a more unique case - my phone keeps going out and into the 'service area' at times. Each time this happens, I have to restart my PC. It gets really bugging at times.

Yah! Me too faced this problem many times.

Goto Device manager and diable->enable Ur USB->Serial port and the virtual modem. A custom application can be written too to do this avoiding painful reboots.

thnx Code!

If again i faced this problem, i'll definitely follow ur procedure and will tell here if this worked or not!

im wonderin if this beep-beap-dead thing is happenin only with cnxns using usb ? ...does LSP340E connect thro usb or com ?

i had similar problems too (lg 2030)... this was way extreme...it was friggin annoying ... angry2.gif

the modem would beep_and_die many times when i switch on the amp or the damn light or the fan and s hit like that terrified.gif

terrified.gif

after these kinda beep-beep-deaths, some_of_the_times i had to fully restart to be able to rconnect again...

some freaky s hit with the current switch-boxes... anyways, here's somethin interestin i noticed - such finicky beep_beep_deaths happens only when connecting thro usb, never when connecting thro com (same 2030)

is this how its for u guys too... is it only for usb_connected phone ?

is this how its for u guys too... is it only for usb_connected phone ?

Nope!

I'm using Serial Cable.

29319[/snapback]

For this problem U can try two things:

1. Try to place the phone to get a better signal(no large metal objects nearby.; Place it near a window/away from wall etc)

2. Goto Device manager and diable->enable Ur USB->Serial port and the virtual modem. A custom application can be written too to do this avoiding painful reboots.

29355[/snapback]

Well, I am using COM (serial) cable with my LSP-340E. The "out of service are" problem is getting on my nerves. To add to it, sometimes my connection is as good as dead, and no data exchange takes place.

The solution suggested - "go to Device manager and disable/enable some things"... well, I would be glad to but I could not find either a "USB-->Serial port" or a "virtual modem" for that matter. PLEASE HELP!!!

Technical lingo is more than welcome PLEASE. I am a comp engg so tweaking around the system should be easy once I get pointed in the right direction. PLZ...

Just try to disable ur COM1 or COM2 port (on which one ur phone has been connected) and ur modem (Standard 19200 bps modem).

Thats it!

Just try to disable ur COM1 or COM2 port (on which one ur phone has been connected) and ur modem (Standard 19200 bps modem).

Thats it!

29549[/snapback]

Thanks a real lot, Vishal. Lets hope this keeps working. No more PC restarts... how can I thank you. Thanks a lot once again, anyway.