Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
panku_etc

Reliance EVDO/1X Data Issue

Hello

I am using Samsung Galaxy Epic 4G phone,

From last 10-15 days I am unable to use internet on it, before it I used it very well.

Once I turn on "3G Data" to access data, it shows "3G" sign on top , but when I access any page on internet browser or Play store or any internet application, It shows message "no internet connection, Try again"

Please help me

Thyank You

please clarify which ROM you are using and also whether you have installed new app or flashed new ROM.

Thank You RIM Guru to consider my problem

I have removed all my applications and did factory reset also.

It shows "3G" on top but not accessing data

Thank You

still you did not mentioned the ROM you are on + baseband version & kernel version..

you can check it by clicking settings > about phone.

Send me an Email i have a Solution for this

• Like 2

Hello

Firmware Version : 2.3.6

Baseband Version : S:D700.0.5S.FC09

Kernel Version : 2.6.35.7

Thank You

I was earlier posting my query on EVO 4G LTE thread but it seems that it would be appropriate here to post it since its more complex now. Hope, mode would allow this. Also, kindly move my earlier posts in this thread.

Problem:

I am not able to get EVDO network.

Problem Description:

I have Sprint EVO 4G LTE on Stock ROM(rooted).

post-18348-0-27287500-1353817428_thumb.p

The MEID is registered and Voice, SMS and 1x are working properly. I am subscribed to MobileNet94 plan.

Observations:

As soon as I turn on the phone, the network starts to show 1x-RTT instead of EvDo-rev.A:8 which appears on my wife's phone. I believe whoever is using Reliance CDMA and have EVDO coverage must be getting EvDo-rev.A:8 only, irrespective of whether they use data or not.

post-18348-0-48016600-1353817479_thumb.p

What I tried:

1. Configuring the PPP and EVDO user/pass using the dump file.

2. Manually configuring the user/pass using DFS and QPST.

3. Uploading 10005 and 55 PRL using CDMA WS, QPST and DFS.

4. Downgrading radio version for all available radios.

I am now clueless as what could be the issue for not getting the EVDO network.

Guys, please help....

Update : Screenshots from cdma field test app and speedtest.

post-18348-0-99078600-1353818557_thumb.ppost-18348-0-77913300-1353818563_thumb.ppost-18348-0-92744200-1353818569_thumb.p

Edited by phonegeek

Since last few days, data network is instantly going to 1X in Thane. This is even happenning with Full signal strength approx. 50 meters away from tower. Not sure whether this has got anything to do with your issue. Your signal strenth is very weak.

Since you've tried everything & assuming EVDO Username/Password are correct in phone, these are further random suggestion to try.

• ##3282#
  • Edit Mode
  • Enter MSL Code which should be 000000
  • EVDO
  • Check whether DDTM is disabled and Preferred Mode is CDMA HDR.
  • Exit and reboot.

One another thing. After rebooting put phone in airplane mode and then normal. Reboot again.

Since last few days, data network is instantly going to 1X in Thane. This is even happenning with Full signal strength approx. 50 meters away from tower. Not sure whether this has got anything to do with your issue. Your signal strenth is very weak.

Since you've tried everything & assuming EVDO Username/Password are correct in phone, these are further random suggestion to try.

• ##3282#
  • Edit Mode
  • Enter MSL Code which should be 000000
  • EVDO
  • Check whether DDTM is disabled and Preferred Mode is CDMA HDR.
  • Exit and reboot.

One another thing. After rebooting put phone in airplane mode and then normal. Reboot again.

Done, DDTM disabled, CDMA HDR mode and also did airplane toggle. No resolution :(

This is not only happening in Thane but in Mumbai too.

Same Problem with me started from 24 midnight, and from all my frnds to whom i sold the handsets. Parin bhai plz help.

My 3g has stopped working on cm10 - it just shows the 3g symbol and upward arrow in it, any idea what needs to be done to fix it? Note I have applied the alternate carrier data fix. But still no dice.

Sent while mobile.

Dear All,

I am using My Verizon Galaxy S3 with EVDO for last 1-2 months. Evdo was working like a charm. Since yesterday Morning I am not getting evdo or 3g, only 1x ,if i switched the network to CDMA only mode using phone info app for verizon s3. My bro hav same verizon s3 using evdo without any problem till this time. I hav updated nv items and prl using cdma ws but no use. So please help gurus....

• Like 1

Dear All,

I am using My Verizon Galaxy S3 with EVDO for last 1-2 months. Evdo was working like a charm. Since yesterday Morning I am not getting evdo or 3g, only 1x ,if i switched the network to CDMA only mode using phone info app for verizon s3. My bro hav same verizon s3 using evdo without any problem till this time. I hav updated nv items and prl using cdma ws but no use. So please help gurus....

It's very unlikely that it will happen on its own.

Have you updated any app or prl or profile or anything else?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

3G in my epic also stopped working. (sticking still on GB)

AFAIK, our beloved parin bhai having fix for this. waiting for a reply from parin

^^^ I think its more related to RCOM and its network than with the phone. But no problem in trying with Parin's solution.

Dear Rimweb Gurus,

I had bought an HTC EVO 3D last year through this forum (Parin Bhai) and all has been working fine till now. I'm on 1499 unlimted plan of Reliance.

All of a sudden, last saturday (ie 24th nov), in evening, the internet became intermittent.. the 3G symbol showed, but data transfer used to stop.. I had to restart the mobile connection every time.

Since the morning of 25th, the data has stopped completely. When i click "Mobile Network", the buton colour changes to green, and the 3G symbol with arrows starts showing in the notification bar. The arrows even keep turning white in between showing data transfer, but in reality there's no data coming at all!

I have tried dolphin browser, play store, speed test and numerous other apps, but its not connecting at all. I mostly use the mobile network for "USB tethering", but there also on my laptop, the network window shows connected to Evo3D, but no internet connection between the mobile and the network...

What could have gone wrong??? I havent changed any settings.. nor have I installed any new app (except 2 games which I had installed on saturday..)

Plz help.. Thanks in advance

Edited by sumitnda

Dear All,

What is your Data Plan type???

I was earlier posting my query on EVO 4G LTE thread but it seems that it would be appropriate here to post it since its more complex now. Hope, mode would allow this. Also, kindly move my earlier posts in this thread.

Problem:

I am not able to get EVDO network.

Problem Description:

I have Sprint EVO 4G LTE on Stock ROM(rooted).

post-18348-0-27287500-1353817428_thumb.p

The MEID is registered and Voice, SMS and 1x are working properly. I am subscribed to MobileNet94 plan.

Observations:

As soon as I turn on the phone, the network starts to show 1x-RTT instead of EvDo-rev.A:8 which appears on my wife's phone. I believe whoever is using Reliance CDMA and have EVDO coverage must be getting EvDo-rev.A:8 only, irrespective of whether they use data or not.

post-18348-0-48016600-1353817479_thumb.p

What I tried:

1. Configuring the PPP and EVDO user/pass using the dump file.

2. Manually configuring the user/pass using DFS and QPST.

3. Uploading 10005 and 55 PRL using CDMA WS, QPST and DFS.

4. Downgrading radio version for all available radios.

I am now clueless as what could be the issue for not getting the EVDO network.

Guys, please help....

Update : Screenshots from cdma field test app and speedtest.

post-18348-0-99078600-1353818557_thumb.ppost-18348-0-77913300-1353818563_thumb.ppost-18348-0-92744200-1353818569_thumb.p

As per my knowledge 94 Plan gives you only 1GB of free data, after which u will be put 1x data. pls verify..

and yes, the call and text are working totally fine. there's no problem with that.. Its only the data connection which is having problem..

Edited by sumitnda

oh, it feels so nice to know that I'm not the only one who is having this problem!!!

:hypocrite:

anyways same issues, 24th evening onwards internet not working on my evo 3D. had bought the handset from parin bhai, and there has been no issues at all till date, except this new one... plz help in solving this issue... (I had already posted the same case earlier on one of the threads, but this seems to be the most appropriate thread!)

As per my knowledge 94 Plan gives you only 1GB of free data, after which u will be put 1x data. pls verify..

94 Plan can be used with 1x/Evdo. So no problem in that.

Edited by phonegeek

after 1 GB, data is chargable.. no reduction in speed.. using same on 4 prepaid nos.

Team,

Its an issue with reliance data servers .They are trying to resolve the issue.They are provided a temperory solution that change apn to rcomnet and give username and password.users with out no proxy confgns affects,ie may be dial_up users have no problem..

Sent from my HTC Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

^ thats for GSM users who face issues with 3G. The problem being discussed here is CDMA related.