Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
panku_etc

Reliance EVDO/1X Data Issue

I dont know how, my 3G evdo problem solved by itself .Now data working perfectly. hope the probs with cdma signal ..thanks parin ur helping mind...:-):-)

@dipan

suggest u to try now

• Like 2

Working! Thanks to God and Parin Bhai for listening to my problem!

Sent while mobile.

Glad that the issue has been resolved for almost everyone who had been posting on the forum. Unfortunately, it hasn't been resolved for me yet. I lost my data connectivity last night. And yes, mine is an old number, about 7-8 yr old.

For me,

About Phone -> Status -> Mobile Network State shows 'Disconnected'

Waiting for this to get resolved on it's own. :(

I got my evdo back .. but speed not good getting only 256 to 300 kbps ... :( earlier used to get close to 1 to 1.5 mbps ..

Ktd, surprised to see your results.. My speeds have gone down by about 35 to 45% from ydays speeds. Still I am getting ard 0.85 to 1. 05 Mbps d/like speeds.

Try complaining with 198..

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

No need to do anything..

May be service upgrade in progress..

Issues will be resolved ASAP

Sent from my Motorola Photon 4G via Reliance

• Like 1

The moment my train crossed Kerala, and entered Karnataka, the internet started working once again. And it's been working in Maharashtra as well as MP. So I guess this problem also does have something to do with the network area..

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk 2

I m frm mumbai, travel from kalyan to south mumbai. No problm faced. Evdo working smoothly right now on epic 4g touch

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

On my epic CM 10 stock kernel I have stopped getting even 1x symbol. No 3G symbol no 1x symbol. No data period.

My issue is different from the others who are at least getting 1x.

What is wrong?

I think the solution for this is too copy the system/etc/ppp folder from a working rom to the CM 10 rom , since the chap and ppp settings in cm10 are effy .

my evdo data stopped again

My EVDO stops when I activate adblock plus. Also during frequent movement in city.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I thing the evdo issue has been started again. Data is not getting properly. Sometimes getting, but the speed is very poor like 1x.

Anybody having same issue ?

Edited by FEVIN-RAJ

Never had any issue with EVDO till date.. Hope your problems get solved too..

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Me also suffering from very poor speeds, I think it's lower than 1x. Rgsm edge is better now. Seriously planning to move to airhell now... Only hitch is my Photon does not support ussd codes.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Services restored...and better now...

Reboot your phones...

Sent from my Motorola Photon 4G via Reliance

Till date i am not able to test EVDO speed using Mobilenet94 plan on my samsung galaxy y cdma after i star mobile off on and some time restart phone its show 3 to 4 line of EVDO and 1x 3 to 4 line but mobile net start 1x i also use *#*#4636#*#* and see there set prefrerred netwoek type is GSM auto(PRL) i change many time to EVDO only but not done...

few days back i go to mumbai but not get EVDO....

please help.....

Edited by kk999

AM facing EVDO problem since 11th December. EVDO icon is coming and going on the screen, Data is not working. Data signal bars are not turning to green.

Am using Samsung Galaxy Y i509. I nearly complained 5 times with different Service Request. They are closing all SR without any resolution.

IS there any higher authority contact list to complain????? I had lodged complained at www.pgportal.gov.in also.

Warm Regards

Naushad

Gujarat

I have faced a unique data issue yesterday in Bangalore city where in I could not receive mails but my what's app was working but could not share images was not able to surf through the safari browser also,I am using a Mumbai based Reliance CDMA connection with data plan.

Today I am at Ernakulam,tomorow at Chennai and day after tomorrow at Hyderabad let's see how do data respond at all other places but previously this was never a issue as i am touring these places every 60 days

I thing the evdo issue has been started again. Data is not getting properly. Sometimes getting, but the speed is very poor like 1x.

Anybody having same issue ?

Yes I am also facing issues from dec-11 th No proper evdo service. Sometime gets sometime not connecting. But my two bro have using same Vzw SGS3, Sprint SGS2 without any data issues in my home and office. I dont know why reliance blocking my evdo only. Speedtest.net apps sometime clocks around 2.01 mbps speed and 1.0 mbps upload sometime its searching for servers.Most of the time When I make the data on suddenly i get the service for the first 20- 50 secs after that no data sometime it works. Dear gurus pls help

It seems there are some issues going with their servers. i can browse some sites and can't browse many of them. Seems DNS issue in their side. Still it is going on for me from last weekend. anyone facing similar issues. The speed is not affected as i'm getting good speed in downloads.

• Like 1

even I am at Cochin I can open bank websites in my safari browser on my iPhone but cannot open my gmail accounts trying from past 2 hours no response and even my mail is not working whereas my other gmail account is working via the gmail app from AppStore

When data off, the signal bars shows almost full. But when I switch on data, the signal bars gradually getting off within 5 seconds. Shows Only 3G symbol and upload/download arrows.

But sometimes I am getting good speed enough to run youtube videos smoothly

Till date i am not able to test EVDO speed using Mobilenet94 plan on my samsung galaxy y cdma after i star mobile off on and some time restart phone its show 3 to 4 line of EVDO and 1x 3 to 4 line but mobile net start 1x i also use *#*#4636#*#* and see there set prefrerred netwoek type is GSM auto(PRL) i change many time to EVDO only but not done...

few days back i go to mumbai but not get EVDO....

please help.....

Rimweb Guru no help for me.....?? I also call CC and they said handset is not support for Reliance CDMA that's why I am not geting EVDO..... please help....

it is working for me now after made a complaint to CC. the trick is to catch the correct person there and explain them the issues.