Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sougatadc

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 CDMA Discussion

There will be a big news from Parin in no time. He has Note II fully working on Reliance now in his hands.

• Like 2

Whoa. That is big news. I better start saving up, Note II is the king of phones.

• Like 1

There will be a big news from Parin in no time. He has Note II fully working on Reliance now in his hands.

N the other big news is this 1st CDMA note 2 of india is coming straight to jalgaon in my hands just in 2 days from parin Bhai...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Edited by hiteshkkk1
  • Like 3

That's really a very good news. Congratulations.

• Like 1

What is the expected price going to be for Note II?

Parinbhai.. please give some clue..

Above 40000/-

Only parin bhai can give u exact price..

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

My dreams crash..

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Note 2 is Top Rated Android Phone at the Moment...

& Very New for CDMA Users...

So the price is likely to be on Higher Side

• Like 2

Update the 1st Post with Note 2 Specs & Photos,

Will Ask Hitesh to Put the Review as he is the 1st one to get the Note 2 CDMA for Use in India

• Like 2

Note 2 GSM is around 36K. We always got CDMA at a much lower price otherwise its better to migrate your number to GSM nowadays anyways. With the pathetic speeds that Reliance CDMA is offering.

^^^ agree with Dhiraj. I was about to comment the same then decided against it thinking will be hijacking the thread. the benefit of RCDMA are diminishing day by day. worst handsets, pathetic internet speed, and now this. the cost of devices on rimweb has also gone up. earlier we used to get excellent price for handsets compared to GSM counterpart.

^^^ agree with Dhiraj. I was about to comment the same then decided against it thinking will be hijacking the thread. the benefit of RCDMA are diminishing day by day. worst handsets, pathetic internet speed, and now this. the cost of devices on rimweb has also gone up. earlier we used to get excellent price for handsets compared to GSM counterpart.

Note 2 GSM is around 36K. We always got CDMA at a much lower price otherwise its better to migrate your number to GSM nowadays anyways. With the pathetic speeds that Reliance CDMA is offering.

I think People are unaware of Rise in $ prices

Exchange rate is Quite High Now a Days

Onset Launch Any phone is Costly. It will take time for the price to get Settled

I Still remember the days of HTC Droid X & HTC Incredible Getting Sold @ 28k on this Forum only.

All those were Pre Booking Days...

Dhirajji i believe u must have paid a Premium to get it 1st on Hands

So lets not Bragg on Pricing..

Still No One has posted Note2 CDMA on for Sale on Forum

So Decide once the Real Pricing Comes

:winko:

• Like 3

^^^ Parin, I understand your point. the price of handset and $ are too high. but as a user/buyer you also think rationally.

Dhirajji i believe u must have paid a Premium to get it 1st on Hands

So lets not Bragg on Pricing..

I NEVER paid premium for any cdma handset. My only incentive was always lower or almost half prices. This seems to be diminishing day by day.

Bragg?? What do you mean by that. It was in speculation to a 40k price tag posted on this thread. And I presume this is a discussion thread and NOT a Buy/Sell thread. I never comment on anybody's pricing on a buy/sell thread.

Anything above 30k for Note 2 cdma is just NOT worth it IMHO.

Edited by dkaile
  • Like 1

Rnc unltd 600 was the only protection against bill shock on 3g, but now the speed is less than gprs.

Hard to justify paying premium when we don't get "goodies"...

I think its a matter of time, the Note2 (especially CDMA one) will get reasonable price. Happened with S3, GNexus before. Now S3 CDMA is selling for 21.5k (by our HP ji) and GNexus-32GB was selling at just 17k few months back, whereas GNexus-16GB-GSM is still selling for 20k (LOWEST price) in eBay.

Note2 will get the same fate, but since its much more desirable than anything for many (including me), we are NOT ready to wait till the price drop to reasonable level. I guess atleast CDMA-Note2 may reach 25k mark around Jan/Feb2013, no such luck for GSM Note2 lovers like me.

So as always, CDMA phones will be costlier than their GSM counter-part all over the world -- EXCEPT Rimweb.

• Like 3

I think its a matter of time, the Note2 (especially CDMA one) will get reasonable price. Happened with S3, GNexus before. Now S3 CDMA is selling for 21.5k (by our HP ji) and GNexus-32GB was selling at just 17k few months back, whereas GNexus-16GB-GSM is still selling for 20k (LOWEST price) in eBay.

Note2 will get the same fate, but since its much more desirable than anything for many (including me), we are NOT ready to wait till the price drop to reasonable level. I guess atleast CDMA-Note2 may reach 25k mark around Jan/Feb2013, no such luck for GSM Note2 lovers like me.

So as always, CDMA phones will be costlier than their GSM counter-part all over the world -- EXCEPT Rimweb.

You got My Point Right

At this point of time it is impossible to get a cdma note 2 for anything less than 630$ in USA add to that shipping,customs and programming .IMO the expected price set by parin bhai is understandable.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

• Like 1

Galaxy Note II with SIM(AT&T) is roughly around 35000/- Indian rupees inclusive of shipping and Customs.My cousin from U.S has got one 3 days back.

Use the Galaxy Note 2 as a PC

• Like 1