Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sougatadc

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 CDMA Discussion

So when do we expect the price to come out..?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Dont have Stock at the Moment

In General I Increase the Price when item not in Stock

In addition to the phone cost, has everyone counted the cost of making an entire new wardrobe?

Shirts & Pants with large enough pockets! :doh:

• Like 1

Jackets and blazers sir with bigpockets, with winter coming it's the right time for those!

It's not a phone, it's a PHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE - the nissan sunny of phones.

Purchased Sprint Note 2 White from Parin

• Like 1

congrats dhirajbhai...

Congrats Dhiraj. I'm waiting for a review for this device.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Congratulations DK ji please post a review.

Sent while mobile.

guys , my friend is an official review partner with samsung india

and luckily he gets invited to every launch where they give him their

flagship product to fiddle and play with for months and sometimes to keep.

i recently was with him for a week and he had S3 & Note 2 for reviewing.

I can confirm anybody thinking of N2(note 2) as phone is simply forcing yourself to believe so.

i mean its humongous , s3 is still okay but n2 is strictly for professional purposes. a niche device.

s pen was very intuitive, crazy amount of features & gestures you dont come across on any other device.

if its a phone you are looking for stick to S3 for almost all the things N2 offers. but if its a very specific use

then only consider N2. Its not at all meant to make & receive calls with. i agree you can hook up your fav bluetooth

headset but common after all you cant always be depending on it. you cant text or chat with one hand.

it has great flaunt value for some but thats just not for everyone.

ITS ACTUALLY A PHABLET (phone + tablet hybrid)

and if its a tablet you seek with the exclusive S Pen then might as well consider the Note 2 10.1 inch. which comes for

same or slightly lesser price.

frankly, Its just my opinion after fiddling with both S3 and N2 for few days . you may have different takes.

That Note 2 is big is an under statement. For the purpose of just a phone even the S3 is big. You don't need a device any bigger than with a 4" screen. Also if you don't want to be stared at while taking a call, Note 2 is not for you. It's wow or 'what the hell is that' factor is yet to die down with the general public.

But that Note 2 is cutting edge technology is also true. That it can play 2 simultaneous applications on its huge screen without a single lag due to its Quad Core processor and 2 GB of RAM is a fact. It's a geek's delight. It even has features for single hand use where the keyboard shrinks to one side of the screen. Its S pen is revolutionary and has so many uses that are still being discovered and custom software being made for that purpose. I use my phone very less for calls, hardly 10 calls a day. Its for other things like internet, messaging, emails etc. that its mostly used. It requires at least 7 days usage to getting used to. But after those initial 7 days, every other phone will be just that in comparison, just a phone.

So if you like your device to be cutting edge and filled with unlimited potential then the Note 2 is for you. For the others there's the i-phone.

Edited by dkaile
  • Like 4

Heard that Verizon version of Note 2 also works with GSM SIM for voice calls but 3G DATA has some problem due to APN not changeable.

Heard that Verizon version of Note 2 also works with GSM SIM for voice calls but 3G DATA has some problem due to APN not changeable.

If the radio for note2 on att n vzw are same the like s3 att rom without radio might work. M using vzw s3 with att rom n phone works as if it is a gsm phone out of box. M sure it's easier said than testing it with a phone in hand but just an idea that might work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Teaser Photo of the Note 2 compared to my S2 (Epic Touch 4g). Everything working, voice, sms, data, evdo.

img2889yf.jpg

Edited by dkaile
  • Like 6

Dk sir I like your photos +1 for it

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Stop teasing us sir and come up with your review! This is going to be a blockbuster! Eagerly waiting! :)

To Unlock most of the GN2, you can go ahead,

So here are the instructions:

1. Dial *#197328640#

2. Main Menu > [1] UMTS

3. [1] Debug Screen

4. [8] Phone Control

5. [6] Network Lock

6. Options [3]Perso SHA256

7. wait about 30 seconds, then go back one step by pressing the Menu button (the touch button to the left of home button)

8. select Back

9. now you are in [6] Network Lock

10. then choose [4] NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ

11. wait for a minute then reboot your phone.

That's it! This method has worked for many different versions of the galaxy note II.

• Like 1

^^^ do at your own risk, i or rimweb is not responsible for any damage or bricking.

if any one tries,let us know on the forum,so that everyone can make use of it!

:)

^^^ do at your own risk, i or rimweb is not responsible for any damage or bricking.

if any one tries,let us know on the forum,so that everyone can make use of it!

:)

I think its better to Reply on Code & Remove the Hassle of Bricking the Phone... Only 1 model has been tested yet on All forum & All Others are Rumors

So wait till any Confirmed Unlocking News...

I have a fully working US Cellular Galaxy Note 2 with Reliance CDMA. Took 2 hours to hard work.

• Like 2

I have a fully working US Cellular Galaxy Note 2 with Reliance CDMA. Took 2 hours to hard work.

Does it have GSM capability like GSM

I have too been Using Galaxy Note 2 on US Cellular, 1st one to have, got it a month back from my bhai... now Looking out for a world edition..

I dont think it has GSM capability.. if yes, not explored yet... Is there anyone who has tried US Cellular with GSM ???- it also has LTE support & does have sim card slot as well....

Edited by laddu