Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ashoksoft

RIMweb Meet - V - Mumbai - 6th Jan, Joggers Park 1630 hrs onwards

I should be able to make it unless it clashes with my leave dates. Not confirming 100% as of now but if I am in Mumbai, should not be a problem making it. Will confirm closer to the actual date.

Thanks

Rahul

• Like 1

Count me too. I do stay in Anushaktinagar near chrmbur. So comfortable anywhere in Mumbai. It will be great to be face to face meet. I m excited.

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Consider to arrange stay (either lodging etc) of course at there own cost near by venue. It will increase the attendance. The Venue may be chosen nearby any local railway station, so that it is easy to the local and outstation persons to reach. If it is first week of Jan, count me. I am new Mumbai, so I want to see the city also by staying one or 2 days.

• Like 2

Consider to arrange stay (either lodging etc) of course at there own cost near by venue. It will increase the attendance. The Venue may be chosen nearby any local railway station, so that it is easy to the local and outstation persons to reach. If it is first week of Jan, count me. I am new Mumbai, so I want to see the city also by staying one or 2 days.

If someone visits a new city.. i'd strongly advise you to check on couchsurfing for options to stay. Its a community for travellers by travellers :) I am kinda active there :)

eager to be a part of the meet.. :(

but too far & no plans of travelling as of now..

triggered from tappa-talk 2...

Though unceratin about the number of people in Lucknow - I guess this would be a fab opportunity for you to organize a similar meet in Lucknow as well :) what saY ?

great idea ashok sir, but I think the no. of members in lucknow/kanpur are not more than 15..

triggered from tappa-talk 2...

• Like 1

Excited. But I don't think I will be able to come to Mumbai.

If planned in Chennai, I am sure to attend.

• Like 1

Please confirm that the date is 6th JAN 2013 or some other date..

Thanks..

Edited by KanagaDeepan
  • Like 1

6th Jan seems to be a date that suits most (since I don't see anyone suggesting any other dates ...) I guess we could lock it there since most people seem comfortable there :)

^^^

way to go!!!!

• Like 1

I think many will be back from new year vacation and it will be difficult to get out immediately - so I suggest mid jan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• Like 2

Please first confirm the date before November end by say Opinion POLL asking First-Sunday, Second-Sunday like that... I too agree with Dr sir, may be 3rd Sunday will be OK too...

• Like 1

Ohh 6 jan is fixed. May be i cant come at that time. I am out frm 3rd to 10th. ;(

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Btw, I do have office in lamington road, upto 5 to 6 member. Meetup can be done at my place. ;) Tea cofee colddrink on me. ;) if anyone comes in market evn alone can meet me. ;) I just kept my thought. No offense.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

6th jan is ok would like to meet all the techies

jasmin

Would like to meet you all techies...am attending!

We are now coming to End of November. Whether Jan6 is the confirmed date???

Ashok ji, please reply...

Waiting for the updates!!!!

6th Jan it is :) just a short while to go!!!! Hurray!!!! Location will be updated in the Staring post by today evening.

OP updated with venue details. Am currently in Kolkata (rather durgapur) - and have very limited access to a proper connection :P