Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ashoksoft

RIMweb Meet - V - Mumbai - 6th Jan, Joggers Park 1630 hrs onwards

Waiting for similar meet in South may be in hyderabad if possible.

Has any one shot the video.if available request to make a copy of dvd so that it can be shared with others

Has any one shot the video.if available request to make a copy of dvd so that it can be shared with others

Sorry man! No video was captured. However, Karki has two to three pictures of all of us together. I guess Rahul and Amit bhai too have a picture each on there phone. That is all seriously speaking we were so much in to conversation with each other that it really skipped out of the check list. Most of time it was Karki doing the talking and we all really enjoyed his DSLr and other tech goodies he always carries in bag.

Sorry no pictures with me. I guess we were too busy talking and discussing stuff to even remember about something for fond memories :) Only Ashok came prepared with a DSLR so the few clicks should be uploaded by him. Rest was only a few pictures from mobile phones by others which too can be posted here.

Regards

Rahul

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Surprised to note that Mr. Rajan Mehta didn't participate in Mumbai meet :unexp:

Trust he will sure make it to Chennai Meet :)

• Like 1

I did click 1 photo of members present for the meet. Was waiting for Ashok to share the details first. Anyways, Sharing it now.

Members in photo from L to R -

Mr. Swapnil, Mr. Rahul S, Mr. Niraj Desai, Mr. Pradeep, Mr. Mujeeb Rehman, Mr. Ashok Karkera, Mr. Sunil Jharwani, Ms. Jyoti (I'm not sure with name of lady, she is a Rimweb member and cousin of Mr. Sunil)

post-41169-0-20849900-1357627703_thumb.j

Edited by Honest
<< Member's Names & Link to their profiles Added >>
  • Like 7

Thanks for that Amit. Waiting for Ashok to upload his DSLR pictures!

Regards

Rahul

Amit - could you please name them from L 2 R

thanks

Members in photo from L to R -

Mr. Swapnil, Mr. Rahul S, Mr. Niraj Desai, Mr. Pradeep, Mr. Mujeeb Rehman, Mr. Ashok Karkera, Mr. Sunil Jharwani, Ms. Jyoti (I'm not sure with name of lady, she is a Rimweb member and cousin of Mr. Sunil)

Other members present but not in photo - Mr. Sadanand Sapkal, Mr. Sanjay Singh & Amit Shah (myself)

Also, I just had a word with Ashok. His is tied up with work and is very busy at present and may upload the details/photos by tonight.

• Like 1

<< Post No.105 edited >>

Included member's names in the pic provided by Mr. Amit Shah. :)

• Like 2

<< Post No.105 edited >>

Pls. add RIMweb ID - within brackets - for more clarity.

• Like 2

Rahul S is myself rahulsid ;)

<< Post No.105 edited >>

Pls. add RIMweb ID - within brackets - for more clarity.

Mr. Pathy, instead of putting Rimweb I.d. within bracket, I have now linked the names of the members with their respective profiles....just click on the name and it will take you to member's profile.

By the way, good homework given to me. :)

How many marks will I get for this ? :P

• Like 6

Mr. Pathy, instead of putting Rimweb I.d. within bracket, I have now linked the names of the members with their respective profiles....just click on the name and it will take you to member's profile.

By the way, good homework given to me. :)

How many marks will I get for this ? :P

I had more expectation from you. :P

Now, how many marks for this? :P

Next pictures likes this please. :)

post-9665-0-94491200-1357659621_thumb.jp

• Like 2

^^^

Mukesh Bhai, maine yeh kaam apke liye chodh diya tha....thanks for updating the pics. Ab photuva yahan dekho aur agar inki profiles dekhni hain toh post number 105 dekho. :P

• Like 2

Thanks a ton w all.am still on my bike 60 km from home.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

^^^

Ye biker Scooter se kabhi niche bhi uterega ki nahi! :Decepcionado:

Now 4 days past the meet.

Still waiting for the meeting report in your inimitable style! :)

• Like 1

hahaha :)

Was way too tied up since the meet, office work (life of an entrepreneur ain't easy ... and I guess I know it best now) :P, the day I thought I'll get to doing it - was my best friend's roze (its a pre marital ceremony amongst catholics - and I was out there the whole evening).

Tried to do it yesterday at office - and boom - I got a training program today (in 7 hrs) - so preparing for that (and my buddy's wedding day after).. I'll still add a quick report ;)

I landed up at Joggers Park, right about the promised time - and I met Neerajayshree and Sadanand Sakpal - I was dead certain at that time - that this is going to be a different meet. Being honest, I had confirmation from 3 others as of that time - but no one seemed to have arrived. We started the evening searching for a comfortable place to sit - and thankfully, found a grassy patch real close by.

Just as we sat down, we had Cdr. Rahul walk in, a real down to earth guy - who's with the Indian Navy! Shortly followed by Mujeeb - and thats where the discussions started :)

We went for a quick introduction, getting to know each other - and boom - I started by playing a small trick - I started calling the members from their own phone numbers :P - this caught the attention of almost all ... in the mean while - people started trickling in one by one - till it looked like we were soon gonna need a shamiana and a marriage caterer :P

Swapnil, Sunilji, Jyoti and Pradeep joined in shortly. The next discussion was on getting google voice to be used on the mobile - and hey that's a fab trick :)

Some questions about the forum rules were discussed - and then we went out for a quick bite - some frankies - I was super surprised to see that my girl was spying on me - trying to figure out how did I call her from her own number - and she was in the park itself !! :)

The next meet is planned shortly - and I really hope we have max participation then too :)

Amit and sanjay were missed, till I was reminded... ooops sorry. You guys were awesome too ;) was too preoccupied last night.

Regards and thanks to all members who joined in (PS : Thane should be the Rimweb capital .. helluva lot of members from Thane - ambernath belt)

Cheers

AK

• Like 7

^^^^

Ashok has missed out me & Sanjay Barc in the above post.

Hota hai.. aadhi raat ko aadha ki yaad aata hai :P

• Like 4

Now what's the trick of calling the contact the person with his own number?

And would surely be there in the next meet....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

@ Kalpesh... shhhhhh you dont ask such questions in open forums. We DO NOT discuss topics which could even be remotely controversial!

Rooting.... what is that? :P

• Like 2

^^^^

Ashok has missed out me & Sanjay Barc in the above post.

Hota hai.. aadhi raat ko aadha hi yaad aata hai :P

Amit Bhai kal kal Ashok Ji ne ek ki jagah doh batli maar li thi..... toh ek dum tunn ho gaye ..... fir sir ko yaad aaya ke post daalni hai..... bus shuru ho gaye TUNN awastha mein.....Isliye aadhi batein bhool gaye. :P

Aisa aksar merey sath bhi hota hai. :)

• Like 4

^ daddu so ke uth gaye aaj jaldi.. :Silbando:

• Like 1