Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Aamer Hayat Khan

Palm Pixi USB port problem

Hi everyone,

I have a palm pixi sprint with reliance and I am facing a problem related to USB port.

Whenever I am connecting to my h/s with my pc via usb port its just charging. Its not asking for usb mass storage and just charge option on h/s display.

I have checked that it is not in diag mode via USBPASS on dialpad.

I have tried The developer mode both in on and off.

Can anyone help me in such case. pls I want to connect it with my pc because I want to copy some data from h/s to pc

pls pls help me asap.

some thing strange. Have you checked the device manager. is it showing the phone. Have you tried with another usb cable and changing the usb slot on computer (preferably back side)

There are very less users of sprint palm pre than verizon!

yes I have checked device manager, it's not showing phone.

I HAVE ANOTHER USB PORT ALSO

I want to mention one thing that I wanted to use app catalog for that I installed preware via webos quick install and installed first use application and created a palm profile. After that my device get retarted and my apps which I have downloaded are not visible in main menu and my device is not showing the usb mass storage option.

Do you have USB passthrough installed? If yes follow these steps:-

Connect your Phone.

Go to USB passthrough.

Select any one of the port to Put in Diag mode and again unselect the port to put on None.

You will get the USB Drive & Charge only options now. :)

If You dont have USB Passthrough installed you can get the same from here:- http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-patches/223956-patch-usb-passthrough-remove-code-add-launcher-usbpass.html

Cheers

Mickey

Palm and novacom drivers reinstall. They need to be reinstalled even if you install a usb modem. See in device manager if phone is detected.

Evoing on Reliance using Tapatalk