Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
montsa007

What should be the selling price of these foreign CDMA handsets?

Hello,

I may be into selling phones soon, I would like to know what is the current selling price of these phones in Indian CDMA market so I can proceed accordingly.

Condition - Anywhere between 7-9/10 (Used)

Service Provider - Verizon/Sprint/Boost/Alltel/Cricket (These handsets are bad ESN's from USA, no flashing done for any Indian carriers so assume the buyer will be doing that on his/her own)

Models

Nexus S (These don't work on CDMA)

Nexus Prime (These don't work on CDMA)

HTC Incredible 2

Motorola Droid 3

Apple Iphone 8GB

Apple Iphone 16GB

HTC Rhyme

Any thoughts are appreciated :)

Edited by montsa007

MY friends you will quote the price - and we shall decide after seeing whether to go for it or not

Girl.jpg

• Like 1

:previous:

You didn't get me, am asking whats the current rate of these phones in the market, am not selling anything in this thread.

^^^ buddy It depends on the condition of the phones. 7/10 and 9/10 will make a lot of difference and any idea about price with this info is quite difficult... and since buyer has to do the programming part, your price should be lower than the price prevailing in the market....

Like Sir Genius quoted. There is NO fixed selling price. Everything depends upon condition of the phone and services provided by the seller like MEID registration, EVDO / Data activation etc. Most buyers like these services to be provided by the seller.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II CDMA

• Like 1

Hello,

I may be into selling phones soon, I would like to know what is the current selling price of these phones in Indian CDMA market so I can proceed accordingly.

Service Provider - Verizon/Sprint/Boost/Alltel/Cricket (These handsets are bad ESN's from USA, no flashing done for any Indian carriers so assume the buyer will be doing that on his/her own)

Assuming that you're a serious player and not floating any empty baloons... :)

100% of the buyers who can do MEID registration, programming/flashing/data config on their own already know the sources/have the expertise to procure/import any make/model Bad ESN handsets directly from US at a much lower price then the price you can ever offer... (Because your price will always include your profit margin which they can avoid)

So why they will ever buy from you?

Rest of the buyers will always prefer a fully configured/flashed/working handset on indian CDMA carrier. Unless you can provide that, don't expect any of them to buy from you. The takeaway is that for imported CDMA handsets, there is only a chance if you know the entire part and still provide it at a competitive price.

If you're not aware/competent/capable of the MEID registration, programming/flashing/data config, it's advisable to stick to GSM unlocked handsets.

• Like 9

If you are planning to sell mobiles here then do not forget to read the buy/ sell guidelines first : :)

http://www.rimweb.in...tion=rules&f=50

http://www.rimweb.in..._30#entry250655

• Like 2

If you are planning to sell mobiles here then do not forget to read the buy/ sell guidelines first : :)

http://www.rimweb.in...tion=rules&f=50

http://www.rimweb.in..._30#entry250655

Thank you sir :), seems I have to provide reliance network registered phones :)

Hello,

Assuming that you're a serious player and not floating any empty baloons... :)

100% of the buyers who can do MEID registration, programming/flashing/data config on their own already know the sources/have the expertise to procure/import any make/model Bad ESN handsets directly from US at a much lower price then the price you can ever offer... (Because your price will always include your profit margin which they can avoid)

So why they will ever buy from you?

Rest of the buyers will always prefer a fully configured/flashed/working handset on indian CDMA carrier. Unless you can provide that, don't expect any of them to buy from you. The takeaway is that for imported CDMA handsets, there is only a chance if you know the entire part and still provide it at a competitive price.

If you're not aware/competent/capable of the MEID registration, programming/flashing/data config, it's advisable to stick to GSM unlocked handsets.

Sounds good :) and is acceptable, whom do I contact on the forum to provide the service of getting phones activated on reliance network?, I'm not sure if there's market for GSM phones, atleast on this forum?

whom do I contact on the forum to provide the service of getting phones activated on reliance network?

• Like 1

check Buy/Sell Bazaar section and you will know the market trend.

Thank you for your replies :)

Will contact a few reputed members shortly

Please advise the selling price of these 4 handsets

Iphone 4S 64GB (9/10 Condition, No Warranty or Accessories, Factory Unlocked, Black Color)

Iphone 4 32 Gb (9.5/10 Condition, No Warranty or Accessories, FU, Black Color)

Xperia TL (Open Box, Locked to AT&T, No Warranty)

Xperia Ion (Open Box, Unlocked for all carriers, No Warranty)

All handsets are GSM only, thanks in advance :)

From My point of view 4s will touch between 31-33. i4 would 17-20;

Xperia ion 22-24k

sent from beast

@gurugopal and @shreesh

Thanks for the inputs

Will be listing them for sale soon :)

Will be listing them for sale soon :)

Hope you have read the buy / sell guidelines by now. Just a reminder that their is a minimum post count criteria to post a Sell thread. Your total post count as of now is 3 only.