Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
city02

Best VFM broadband in Mumbai?

i'm paying mtnl almost rs. 800 monthly for 2mbps but now that i'm getting apple tv, i need to upgrade with at least 3-4 mbps

airtel wiring is already done in the flat also

what's the fastest speed available in deonar / chembur within rs. 800/mth?

ps: i forgot to mention this is also a limited plan of 8 gb / month from mtnl

so other FUP are fine for now

MTNL will be the best and they have improved a lot. Now they have introduced Fiber to Home where speed is as high as 20mbps...

Check this link

I doubt if you get unlimited with that budget. there will be FUP and speed will be lower after certain amount of download. I am using MTNL at my home for last 6 months or so and very satisfied. I am using Xpress Combo 600 plan it meets my requirements.

• Like 1

In Chembur. You Broadband is available with 12 mbps speed. 12gb per month is 713 mb plan and 25 gb cap unlimited plan for rs. 1212 per month. there are discounts if you apply long term.

Consider this option if you need speed.

You'll be hard pressed to find anything better than 2MBPS UL for 800 rupees. Some ISPs offer 10mbps or more but usually with FUP. My current ISP(D-Vois) offers 10mbps UL but for 3000 rupees per month. They should be set up in Chembur but I am not sure. They offer a 4mbps UL plan for about 1500 too but again, not sure. you can call up their CS at 022 71737373 and ask.

You can also try You broadband. they advertise as having the best speed in town but never used.

Edited by csmart

Just check whether 5net is available in your area. They have very nice packages. Check www.fivenetwork.com for plans and contact info.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Anybody using We internet in Mumbai. They are giving 10 Mbps to 100 Mbps without any FUP. They charge total Rs 820/- pm for 10Mbps (600+120+Service Tax). Very tempting.

They also charge Rs 1,500 for installation. I am just worried how it will be.

their site www.weinternet.in

If you stretch your budget a little, this new plan from MTNL looks very good:

Rs 1050 p.m. (+Serv tax) for 8mbps and FUP limit of 28GB (and 1mbps post FUP).

http://mtnlmumbai.in/index.php/8mbps-plan

I' aware of that plan and currently using other MTNL plan. The idea was to get little faster internet.

I found that it is Niyvah Infrastructure & Teleservices, now changes its name to We ineternet. It is a BSE listed co. It is there for some time. DTW I dont about Nivyah also. I had inquired and got a call from their Sr. Manager - Operations. I will be paying for installation tomorrow. will see the performance and update. Gamble of Rs 2300/- let see what happens.

If you stretch your budget a little, this new plan from MTNL looks very good:

Rs 1050 p.m. (+Serv tax) for 8mbps

I am using xpress unlimited plan of MTNL. If I need to migrate to above plan, do I need to change modem, pay additional chgs etc?? Pls throw some light. Thanks.

the plans offered by we internet are quite amazing. no FUP and charges are very low compared to other leading players in the market. anyone who has used it can shed some light about the user experience?

I've already paid for installation and one month fees.. Good to start by 10th or so.. Will post review then...

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

Anyone in Mumbai/Pune used Joister Broadband. They have excellent plans but asking for 6months or 1 year up front payment as per the executive. I called up the company and they informed that it is decided by the sales person own their own. This sounds little fishy.

I had asked my neighbour, who is using it for some time. But cannot rely on him. I am in South Mumbai.