Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sundar

Incoming MMS on LG 6130

Hey be happy,

It has started now. I have just downloaded ringtone successfully.

Not to worry now. :help:

Whenever I try to creat a mms from the reliance mms site, I can only creat a text mms slide, but a image or sound slide cannot be created! Whenever I try to attatch an image and/or a sound (*.mid) it shows " An internal error has occurred. The operation could not be completed." I can't even add the sound while editing the text based slide! What is happening?

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

Yes yaar

me also facing the same problem and no one telling me and helping me about the new MMS site

Same Problem Here since 2 Days....

Did ANYBODY check the time in the MMS PORTAL.........

40491[/snapback]

;) for LAST 4/5 DAYS, I CANT COMPOSE ANY MSG THROUGH MMS FROM WEB SITE. AN INTERNAL ERROR MASSAGE SHOWN WHEN I GOING TO ADD SLIDE.

IF ANY ONE HAVE ANY SOLUTION FOR MY PROBLEM, PLEASE GIVE.

Does this mean that owners of 6130 and 6000 are not left with any way to change their wallpapers and tones?

happens wid me too!! Here it goes boom! ;)

Is there any way by which we can transfer ring to mobile, such that cables or email.

guys,

i have been using the mms website successfully from sometime however oflate there seems to be a problem when trying to attach audio messages . It states that

"An internal error has occurred. The operation could not be completed."

Click here to return to the application.

have any of you folks come across a similar error message. If yes then does anyone know how to fix the same.

Discodancer

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

New Problem!!!!!!!!

I logged in with my id.....

Do not remember what the exact message was....but it was on the following lines...

Userdatabse down.....the handset u r using doesnt support this facility....please retry....

and later i tried going to the main login page.....the login page doesnot show up.....

Now whats this whole funda of handset doesnot support this facility......

Techies.. Chirag Vishal bhai log...kuch toh karo...i wanna put in new qcps in my cell :P

HELP

do you people know that the mms portal is not working . When you click on browse and add slide it gives an error.Any idea.its happening from last 1 week and the mms which you sending from lg rd6000 charged 3 rs per mms........

Well Vijay the same problem happ to me also...I also wanna test true tones in my cell !!.. :blink: (...Hope this will sort out soon!!.. :blink:

There is no need to worry dude!

MMS portal is not working for ne of us..

So wait-n-watch...

MMS or SMS Portal was never commercially launched! So hope that it gets launched commercially in a much better format! Now dont ask me if it'll be paid!

guys,

i have been using the mms website successfully from sometime however oflate there seems to be a problem when trying to attach audio messages . It states that

"An internal error has occurred. The operation could not be completed."

Click here to return to the application.

have any of you folks come across a similar error message. If yes then does anyone know how to fix the same.

Discodancer

<TOPIC MERGED!>

40811[/snapback]

Facing the same problem does any one have a solution please

I've tried everyting to donload ringtones n wallpapers on my cell thru MMS but couldn't do so.

I read almost all d posts related to thi topic n none of them worked.

Could some1 plz tell me d simple d straight procedure to download ringtones on my LG 6130 thru net?

I'll be very greatful.

You can mail me at: harshalkatre@gmail.com

I checked the portal, it sure works fine! ;)

Thank goodness it started working again. I haven't updated my 6130 version because of fear of losing the tones. hey Chirag, do you have any idea whether the ringtones/pics can be saved while upgrading the version in the Service center? Like Address book, do they provide backup for tones also?

They provided me with the Backup of the phone book only. Rest was all gone!! Anyways the phone book can be uploaded to R-World. I'd still suggest u go for a Firmware Upgrade. U can always put the tones/wallpapers again now! :D

Dear Friends,

From last 10 days, I am not able to download ringtone through MMS portal. Every time after pressing add slide it says -

"An internal error has occurred. The operation could not be completed.

Click here to return to the application"

Is anyone facing the same problem??? Any solution please......

Earlier also such thing has happened, but it has started working within short time, but now from last @ 10 days it is not working.