Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sundar

Incoming MMS on LG 6130

U can tell this to Service Center employee, Tell him to back up ur data before doing other things. Other things are depend on ur request and their response. I m not confirmed, but they could be backup ur handsets phonebook.

Share ur exp at RIMWEB.

Thanks and Take Care!

do nokia handset support native MMS or MMS fom this portal. i want to ask for 6255 and 6235.

U can tell this to Service Center employee, Tell him to back up ur data before doing other things. Other things are depend on ur request and their response. I m not confirmed, but they could be backup ur handsets phonebook.

Share ur exp at RIMWEB.

Thanks and Take Care!

47876[/snapback]

The phonebook could be backed-up with LG PCsync software and data cable by any user...but I doubt whether they would be able to back-up other things like mms, sms etc.

Share ur exp at RIMWEB.

Thanks and Take Care!

47876[/snapback]

The phonebook could be backed-up with LG PCsync software and data cable by any user...but I doubt whether they would be able to back-up other things like mms, sms etc.

47913[/snapback]

Ya that i know and i had already taken backup of that in my computer:: but i m afraid that my ringtones will go definatly:: :grin: hey u guys with 6130:: cant u give me a help????? nebody volunteer???? :clap:

See, if at all the LG guys knew how to back up the ringtones and wallpapers, and again put it back in phone, I am sure that method would be on this forum already. And the fact that we do not have any known method for doing this, is enough to make me believe that the LG guys won't be knowing it either.

In short, be prepared to lose some talktime for saving those ringtones.

You may try one thing. If you don't find any volunteer, try mmsing to yourself. As you are not downloading from the server, I guess the mms should stay there even after the phone format. But can't guarantee it.

Ya that i know and i had already taken backup of that in my computer:: but i m afraid that my ringtones will go definatly::  :( hey u guys with 6130:: cant u give me a help????? nebody volunteer???? :help:

47943[/snapback]

Where did u get those tones from, for ur 6130? r-world or mms method. In any case, u can still get the same tones back on ur phone after the format. y do u need a third person? unless u have deleted those tones from ur PC!!

Ya that i know and i had already taken backup of that in my computer:: but i m afraid that my ringtones will go definatly::  :( hey u guys with 6130:: cant u give me a help????? nebody volunteer???? :help:

47943[/snapback]

Where did u get those tones from, for ur 6130? r-world or mms method. In any case, u can still get the same tones back on ur phone after the format. y do u need a third person? unless u have deleted those tones from ur PC!!

47960[/snapback]

there r three tones which i think is in .wav format::and it raelly amazed me wen i come to know that 6130 also support .wav tones:: that i got by chance from one of my freind::not sure that to get those again :) its not the matter of spending some talk time in gathering those data:: its a matter that how i'll arrange to get .wav tones back::