Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Xyphler

Phone Lost / Stolen - How to get it back?

My phone got stolen today -- which I bought from nik just two days ago lol --, I might have just dropped it but it's doubtful because it was in my bag..and when I tried calling a few minutes later..it was already switched off.

The phone is registered with Reliance GSM and I managed to get the IMEI number through my google account. How do I get it back? I live near Mumbai. Thanks

What phone was it? Did you have a security software like lookout or android lost on it if it was an android?

it was a droid 4. I did not have any anti-theft app installed unfortunately. Have launched a fir for now, hope i get it back

Was it an FIR or petition that you got at the Police Station?

• Like 1

Best answer Arun - i wanted to write yesterday this but just holed back

Now its good - let cops do the job

roma_halloween-cop-costume-1212-l.jpg

Try to push application "android lost" using play store on your computer. Then visit www.androidlost.com and login there and you can try to control your phone.

• Like 3

Even with installing anti-theft app etc its easy to clear the tracker according to a friend of mine.. My friend lost a Galaxy Note and even after setting up every precaution he still has no track of it..

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Try this,

Plan B is the 'find my phone' app that you download AFTER you lose your phone.

Plan B is your last resort to find your missing phone.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lookout.labs.planb&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5sb29rb3V0LmxhYnMucGxhbmIiXQ..

I also lost my S3 on 9/12. I had installed Trend Micro Mobile security but it's of bo help so far. I think the person who got the phone has switched off the radio & using it now. In such a situation, is there any solution? though I have also activated plan B as suggested above but no progress so far.