Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
digitalnirvana

RIP Amanat / Damini / Nirbhaya

If the girl was sent to Singapore for better treatment than the rapists should be sent to Saudi Arabia for better justice.

Sent from LG Optimus G

• Like 6

I am speechless....on one side we say INDIA IS MY COUNTRY and all Indians are my brothers and SISTERS and on other side few devils make such stupid things

sent from beast

Edited by shreesh

Rest in peace dear !!!

And I am sure the fire and anger in the masses will storm the establishment to make amends and force justice the true one.

India outside is changed forever. That we will not take chalta hain for an answer any more. That people are rising. Finally. Our patience is breaking. The dam cannot hold flood waters any more. It is time. Time to rise and take the nation back. Time to be truly independent.

Nothing is going to change in this country unless there is a french type revolution.

marieantoinetteexecute-a8b7aa02f3a17f090

• Like 3

There will be no more sincere revolutions. Many poeple in the crowd in almost any agitation does not know what they are protesting against.

All today's protests and agitations are mediacentric. For the sake of publicity people do all sorts of silly things.

Some property will be burnt some people will be killed. Nothing more.

The long term need is only change. Change in the attitude of the people incl you and me.

We need to change to respect fellow countrymen. We need to change to respect the law of the land. We need to change not to bribe/influence to get things done. We need to change not do anything against the law.The long term need is only change. Change in the attitude of the people incl you and me. We need to change to respect fellow countrymen. We need to change to respect the law of the land. We need to change not to bribe/influence to get things done. We need to change not do anything against the law.

Nothing is going to change in this country unless there is a french type revolution.

I am agree with u rajan ji

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. ...

Its time to react

Please sign the petition here

• Like 1

"Rapists dumped her on road . Government dumped her in Singapore " - Courtesy someone from twitter

what a stunt by government ..played smart.

If she would have died in india ... public nahi chodd ti!

Unfortunately, Delhi CM being a lady herself has been in power since 98. It shakes me when I think she being a woman hherself has hardly taken any step to prevent such incidents. Delhi is well know for eve teasers and such rapes. I'm not against Delhi but only against ppl in power who have been sitting tightly for years. Rip to the brave heart.

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

no matter who's a life is a life, why isn't anyone speaking about the policeman who died on that day?

Time is not very far when our country will see another revolution ...............

Except for personal liberty and freedom, aren't we over reacting to this incident? Partially?

As shadow mentioned, Life is life, be it innocent woman or innocent men on duty. Police men injured or dead is as important as any woman in question.

Sexual assault is attack on liberty and it is outcome of social setup. Women can not be safe as long as she is wife or daughter or mother. She need to be given identity of her own as a person or individual.

• Like 5

Shame on us that we are electing such government which are not doing anything for womens safety

It is totally our fault.

• Like 1

You should listen to the speeches of these politicians.. They are saying that we should do this and we should do that.. And they are the people who have power to change.. So it should have been we have changed this or done this.. All they want to do is save their face..

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Many of the politicians arr themselves accused of multiple rape. How can they bring strict legislations.

Disappointing to hear this morning that so many Rape cases - one Bengal wife, UP . . . and another attempt in Delhi bus.

In-spite of so much of publicity, agitation & moves for imposing constitution changes for severe punishment, Rape crime is not eliminated but only has increased.

Best solution is Public Hanging to help to prevent further animal behavior.

12614.jpg

I am not attending any new year parties. What about you?

Edited by dkaile

I am not either. Not that my abstenance matters in the bigger picture. But I will do my bit - sign petitions, walk in rallies, raise my voice. This incident has shaken me. It could have happened to my sister too.

• Like 1

I am not participating in new year celebrations, signed petition.

We cannot or have no right to find fault or blame the politicians, leaders or peoples representatives. It is we who have given the powers again and again knowingly how danger they are to the society and to what extent can they go to loot the country. They have left everything, morals first, fear of god or punishment under law.Because they know that indian law is teethless and they know loopholes infact they made the laws with loopholes so that they can escape the law.

Despite that we elect same idiots again and again.We are putting the future of our nation in goons and rapists.

Unless we change and think twice before electing a person nothing is going to change.

When we put our nation in the hands of a politician, We should think such a way if we are putting the hands of our sister/ daughter in bride grooms hand at the time of marriage.

Think how much we enquire about the person and think before getting our sister/ daughter to outsider.

We hardly do that when we vote.

We are easily carried away by liquor and money distributed by politician at the time of elections.

This is not only in the case of illiterates.

Also literates have indifferent attitude.They actually lost the hope in politics.They are thinking that who ever comes to power will get corrupt and do the same thing and no one is going to change the fate of nation, so why lose the money given at the time of elections.

I know one incident when one of the elder person educated, of age 60 yrs who is known for his honesty and sincerity for more than 30 years, contested in panchayat elections in a village.From same village 25 year person,who did not even passed 10th standard, drunkard dont have the capacity to earn 100 rs also contested in the same elections and influenced the people with money and liquor and spent around 5 laks.

And the people fell for money and liquor and he won.Other elder person spent money just for publicity in thousands and he lost the elections.

This should change. we should develop the right attitude

Edited by ramtech
  • Like 1

Friends

The Govt has organized a Committee and there is an Ad in the Newspaper asking for your opinion on mail for Crime against Women

The Ad is below , Pls do write and be a part of a decision

MODS , PLS PUT THIS ON THE HOMEPAGE TO ENSURE PARTICIPATION FROM THIS WHO ARE INTERESTED

Rgds

Rohit

post-35119-0-29539700-1356955478_thumb.j

Edited by rohitgaur

Before being emotional fool and making suggestions to committee think about following and send suggestions

1. Any gender biased law means dividing society again.

2. How government is going to ensure quicker and scientific investigation of offense?

3. How government will ensure speedy trial? Trial Within 90 days are eye wash, domestic violence act 2005 state that trial should be concluded within 60 days and believe me none of trial till date is concluded in 60 days.

4. Human right violation occurs all around society, not only against women, and against child, men, women, and elders every one alike are you concerned about those violations? If not why? When children are dumped in school van too is violation of human right.

5. Can woman assault men sexuallly have your facts right before you decide to make suggestions.

6 how many of you are aware about consequences of proposed workplace protection act for women.

7. How many of you are aware about penalties of misuse of existing laws? Is there any punishment for misuse of existing laws?

8. Are all accused are indeed a culprit? If now what government is providing remedies for being false accused?

9. Are you guys aware that any woman can put you behind bars without having any proof against men and make you criminal in paper?

I am not against any women because I am a person firmly beliving in women liberation but not at the cost of another section of society.

I will suggest you to search for all above on gogle and decide your course of suggestions.

Few point I suggest

1. Gender neutrality

2 punishment on false accusations

3 sever punishment on proved offense

4. Special courts for both sides. I in case accusations are proved wrong.

I have reason to make these suggestions because I am one of the victim of poorly drafted laws of India, especially in favor of woman but not in favor of citizens of India.

• Like 3