Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
tomemmanuel

Jtag - Bring Back Hard Bricked Boot Dead Phones

I offer jtag service including shipping back of the phone. LG nitro is unsupported and will take some time to resurrect. @funky_ace supposed to aware of me? Josh is a very talented person. He is in regular contact with riff team and many other and so do I. Unbricked an unsupported phone I.e. the EVO 4g LTE of a friend which was bricked due to Hboot downgrade. Took some time but in the end was happy and its now officially supported phone in Thr list. Time depends on the nature of work beind done on the phone including soldering/exploration of jtag etc. Also the gaffar guys doesn't bother about the physical condition of the phone while opening it :P Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I am looking for someone to unbrick my HTC One S which was bricked due to OTA update with supercid... can you provide this service? If yes PM me the details etc.

Please check with this local pune person, He may do it or guide you where to do it.

his phone No. 9970040821

Thanks a lot sir.. I will contact this guy and see if he can help

I offer jtag service including shipping back of the phone. LG nitro is unsupported and will take some time to resurrect. @funky_ace supposed to aware of me? Josh is a very talented person. He is in regular contact with riff team and many other and so do I. Unbricked an unsupported phone I.e. the EVO 4g LTE of a friend which was bricked due to Hboot downgrade. Took some time but in the end was happy and its now officially supported phone in Thr list. Time depends on the nature of work beind done on the phone including soldering/exploration of jtag etc. Also the gaffar guys doesn't bother about the physical condition of the phone while opening it :P Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I am looking for someone to unbrick my HTC One S which was bricked due to OTA update with supercid... can you provide this service? If yes PM me the details etc.

Ple

ase check with this local pune person, He may do it or guide you where to do it.

his phone No. 9970040821

Hello Sir,

I tried contacing the pune guy's no that you provided but he didn't respond to my calls or msgs. Seems like either the guy changed his no or is no longer interested in this kind of work.

I'd be really grateful if anyone can provide contact details of any reliable guy from pune (preferable) or mumbai who can provide the Jtag unbricking and also pl provide me the final quote that they provided you so that I'd be cognizant.

Thanks and cheers !!!

Ple

ase check with this local pune person, He may do it or guide you where to do it.

his phone No. 9970040821

trong>

Hello Sir,

I tried contacing the pune guy's no that you provided but he didn't respond to my calls or msgs. Seems like either the guy changed his no or is no longer interested in this kind of work.

I'd be really grateful if anyone can provide contact details of any reliable guy from pune (preferable) or mumbai who can provide the Jtag unbricking and also pl provide me the final quote that they provided you so that I'd be cognizant.

Thanks and cheers !!!

Hi Contact Aman @ 9768991434 He is based in Malad West Mumbai and does a fab job

My friend's gsm s2 stopped working on its on.

Nothing appears on the display even with charging, resets etc.

Is this bricked.

Someone said it's a motherboard issue.

I have sent my bricked HTC One S to @kanishk bhai in Delhi from Jtag unbricking purpose after good feedbacks from you guys..

He told me that I'm the first rimwebian who is availing his service. I'll keep the forum updated about this.

I have sent my bricked HTC One S to @kanishk bhai in Delhi from Jtag unbricking purpose after good feedbacks from you guys..

He told me that I'm the first rimwebian who is availing his service. I'll keep the forum updated about this.

OK.. So I got my One S back in hand after Jtag repair from @kanishk bhai and guess what , Its again fully working now.. no issues at all.. already put up for sale.

I'd recommend anyone who has suffered hard-brick to consult with @kanishk. He is awesome at this and really helpful guy.

Cheers to him !

OK.. So I got my One S back in hand after Jtag repair from @kanishk bhai and guess what , Its again fully working now.. no issues at all.. already put up for sale.

I'd recommend anyone who has suffered hard-brick to consult with @kanishk. He is awesome at this and really helpful guy.

Cheers to him !

I am also sending my Samsung Galaxy S2 to Kanishk.Gandharv. He is a nice guy and his price is very reasonable. He told me that he will unbrick my SGS2.

I am also sending my Samsung Galaxy S2 to Kanishk.Gandharv. He is a nice guy and his price is very reasonable. He told me that he will unbrick my SGS2.

1zup.jpg

This is my phone, working again. Thanks Kanishk. You saved my Samsung galaxy S2.

I can't express how happy I am.

I am very happy to see my phone.

All the persons who have Hard bricked their phone, please contact Kanishk because he can fix it in no time and his price is also very reasonable.

• Like 1

Please check with this local pune person, He may do it or guide you where to do it.

his phone No. 9970040821

Just called this person. His name is Dev. He works only on Gaming Consoles, not phones.

his phone No. 9970040821

Just called this person. His name is Dev. He works only on Gaming Consoles, not phones.

What's the issue with your phone?

his phone No. 9970040821

What's the issue with your phone?

My Lenovo requires JTag. It doesnt boot in any mode. Doesnt even vibrate.

Edited by MOBILE FAN

I gave to Aman, Malad (W). He is not able to find Lenovo related files. :(

Thats why i asked you to send the phone to me, as i told you earlier thr is no support for this phone by any jtag device. One needs to first find the jtag pads which can be 6-8 out of 100s of openly exposed on the pcb. It takes time to find out exact locations and function of each pad. After this i might be able to get your device fixed but need atleast one working device or maybe possible with adb backup if someone has the same model. Let me know if you are still interested.

Just Got One Handset repaired from Kanishk bro which was hard bricked.

Speedy service and a very knowledgeable and helpful guy.

All the best mate for future.

M 110% sure u have a very long way to go ahead.

God Bless!!

• Like 2

Couldn't find one who could service my hard bricked ATT Samsung s3 i747 in Hyderabad, Searched all over the net and found kanishk, pinged him sent him my mobile on 19/10/2013. he got it on Tuesday (22/10/2013) and within a couple of hours fixed it and shipped my phone next day. I received my phone today (26/10/2013) fully working. Thanks Kanishk, I really appreciate all your hard work :). Would definitely recommend him any1 with bricked device send it to him.

• Like 1

@Kanishk.Gandharv

As talked to you yesterday, I am awaiting your Address.

Plz. send your address and your phone number. The number that you gave me, seems not your primary number.

The Lenovo mobile is packed and ready to be couriered, just need to write address on the packet.

Edited by MOBILE FAN

Hi,

i seem to have hard bricked my LG LU6200 running MIUI V5.

I just did a factory reset and it showed some usb storage error and now shows no sign of life...when i connect to usb it shows driver installing for QHUSB_DLOAD but then shows error and nothing happens..

phone is dead with no boot logo or anything..

This can be recovered jtag...can anyone help

Thanks

Shahab

can anyone give me Kanishk's no ?

can anyone give me Kanishk's no ?

Pmed you.shahab ji.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

my phone is stuck in a boot loop which ends at Galaxy S3 logo

I'm unable to enter recovery

my phone wont get charged

It gets on only when i take off and put the battery back in

my device is sprint s3 sph L710

Is JTAG the answer? and if yes I need some help urgently !

Cannot enter download mode, My phone crashes in 5 seconds of booting, It wont boot when i hit the power switch, When i pull out and place the battery back in it boots up and crashes on s3 logo

I was on stock no root no CFM

If u can tell what you did before this happen, solution might be easy to get.... Like software update, Odin etc...

I did nothing phone was on charging it randomly turned off twice, I tried to switch it on and the sh!t happened! :'(

Sprint S3 Sph L710

Phone turns on only when I put back the battery, Doesnt reposnd when i try to power on with the power key

Phone boots and stay for 4-5seconds It crashes at the Galaxy S3 logo

Tried to charge, it just wont charge

Plugged in the charger wid and widout the battery it still wont charge

tried to go into recovery it wont go

Tried to go to download mode and then to recovery, phones crashes as soon as i see the recovery mode

No applications installed no changes made to the phone it just turned off twice very randomly

Edited by nyke