Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
tomemmanuel

Jtag - Bring Back Hard Bricked Boot Dead Phones

PM me your address details ill check with the shipping and everything and do send me your contact number so that i'll call u and explain u the whole fiasco

I had the same issue with a customer of mine. But his phone went into download mode, And then flashed it back to stock with a compelete wipe and all was back to normal

Hi,

i seem to have hard bricked my LG LU6200 running MIUI V5.

I just did a factory reset and it showed some usb storage error and now shows no sign of life...when i connect to usb it shows driver installing for QHUSB_DLOAD but then shows error and nothing happens..

phone is dead with no boot logo or anything..

This can be recovered jtag...can anyone help

Thanks

Shahab

@ Shahab...its not hard bricked, its soft bricked which means your mobile is not dead, there is life in it. You better contact Kanishk Gandharv or Joshm.

@Kanishk,

My Lenovo A820e is back now. I am extremely extremely thankful to you for your service.

Your helpful nature is evident even on this forum but I experienced it even during the time I sent you the phone.

One more thing that I like about you is that you are open to suggestions and ready to experiment. Lenovo is not some everyday samsung and was a bit difficult to find related things and files but you did it.

Your attitude rocks. Way to go.

Very happy.

kanishk ji, please pm me your mobile no and address as i think your message folder is full and i cant send pm to you.

thanks..kanishk...got it back in working condition

Kanishk i had pmed you can you please reply or pm your contact number need some help

Kanishk i had pmed you can you please reply or pm your contact number need some help

Replied.

Please note that anyone who is willing to send his phone to me for unbrick, care to tell the phone's history carefully and without any kind of fake story for the reason of brick. If you do so, you are wasting your and my time. For instance i have received few phones for which users claimed that the phones were bricked due to wrong rom/recovery issues whereas the phones were already JTAG'd at first. Most of the time i dont know the reason, but the phones which i got have already been tried to fix but the guys were still unable to get it booted. Dunno how they do this, but i have fixed several of these kind of phones, however i have also received phones which have hardware/water damage and the users claimed that the phone bricked due to flashing. Please understand that this kind of instances happens usually due to which alot of time is wasted.

• Like 2

Excellent point mentioned Kanishkiji +100! !

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Hats off the kanishk bhai I almost lost hope of reviving my dead s3 its back to life thanks to him, Gem of a person :hi2::hi2::hi2::hi2:

Sorry for the late response

Hey boss I have a hp touchpad bricked. Can we do anything about it. I tried using the de brick program and it was of no avail. Please let me know what to do .

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

@Kanishk

Need JTAG resurrection service for a bricked Samsung S3 i747. I am based out of Delhi. Please PM/reply on how to take this forward.

Kanishkji still waiting for a reply. Please help me out.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I can send it to you. Can you please send me your contact details please?

I did nothing phone was on charging it randomly turned off twice, I tried to switch it on and the sh!t happened! :'(

Sprint S3 Sph L710

Phone turns on only when I put back the battery, Doesnt reposnd when i try to power on with the power key

Phone boots and stay for 4-5seconds It crashes at the Galaxy S3 logo

Tried to charge, it just wont charge

Plugged in the charger wid and widout the battery it still wont charge

tried to go into recovery it wont go

Tried to go to download mode and then to recovery, phones crashes as soon as i see the recovery mode

No applications installed no changes made to the phone it just turned off twice very randomly

If you are willing to send the phone, i might be able to help. But this doesn't seems to be a Software issue according to me.

Hi, I just went through one of your posts regarding JTAG to revive bricked phone.
I bought my Galaxy S2 in June, 2011.
Day before yesterday it was connected to my PC via USB and suddenly it just stuck on boot screen.
No Recovery mode but yes I could access Download mode.
I tried flashing the stock firmware but it would not pass NAND WRITE START..tried flashing siyah kernel...would not pass NAND WRITE START.
Showed it at a local service centre..they say I need a motherboard replacement (standard answer)...Cost: Rs. 8,852/-
My phone was pretty good till date & if I don't get it serviced it would just be an "EXPENSIVE PAPERWEIGHT".
I just want to ask if a JTAG can solve the problem? Or by changing the power IC ? If not, is it viable to spend so much on a 2.7 year old phone?
Any suggestions?

As to my understanding, your phone has suffered from emmc brick. Most samsung phones are prone to this issue, if the emmc brick happens, you wont be able to recover, i.e, the emmc is locked for write operations. I can try changing the eMMC but beware that the repair itself will cost high.

As to my understanding, your phone has suffered from emmc brick. Most samsung phones are prone to this issue, if the emmc brick happens, you wont be able to recover, i.e, the emmc is locked for write operations. I can try changing the eMMC but beware that the repair itself will cost high.

Okay.

What must be the repair cost approximately?

Hey Kanishk. ..I think now u should return my phone. Samsung galaxy s2.

Hi Kanishk,

I flashed wrong modem through Mobile ODIN on my Tracfone S3 with model number SCH-S960L and it is bricked, it won't start again.

I've got it's unbrick image and bootloader to restore it, I tried booting it up through SD Card method available, but it would not boot, should I use class 10 cards as suggested on forums? Or is it simply bricked and can't be booted up without Jtag?

If so, I heard that you do provide this service, I wanted to know what will be your charge for it?

And, I've a sprint S3 which is not being detected by computer, it always shows "USB Device Not Recognized" error, I've changed it's USB Slot but it is still not getting detected by PC in any mode ADB, MTP, Diag, even ODIN.

Please tell me if there is any solution for this problem through JTAG or not?

Please PM me your charge for this service.

Hi Kanishk,saw many of your posts about using jtag to fix bricked handsets. :smartass: I bricked my LG optimus one sometime back while flashing KDZ updater in emergency mode. Tried many methods (holding power+vol up+ connecting usb but no use) :Sonrojado: Something messed up and from then onwards the phone s dead...no emergency/poweron/fastboot... nothing...piece of brick!
I would like to know if you can help fix it and what would be approximate cost,and payment/shipping methods.
Thanks
pm me or reply here with the details.