Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
tomemmanuel

Jtag - Bring Back Hard Bricked Boot Dead Phones

Guys is there any hope or scope for HTC black screen of death too.

As that's as worse as being bricked.

I have two patients- HTC evo design and evo 3d

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

@babaji

Your phones are not bricked, they have hardware issues.

Need good technician for that

tapatalking.....

@babaji

Your phones are not bricked, they have hardware issues.

Need good technician for that

tapatalking.....

Where will I find these technicians? In USA?:lol::blink::wacko:

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

for restoring softbricked devices and jtag repair , i can suggest aman to whom i had sent a bricked gsm galaxy nexus. He got that repaired fast and was very supportive. His contact details are as below

Aman Kumar

mob: 9713498282

email: aman.aks07@gmail.com

• Like 1

:previous:

Where are you located? You profile mentions it as Indore. I am looking for someone who can JTAG a bricked One X. I tried contacting @KanishkGandharv but he hasnt responded yet.

Where are you located? You profile mentions it as Indore. I am looking for someone who can JTAG a bricked One X. I tried contacting @KanishkGandharv but he hasnt responded yet.

i am from indore...

after JTAG " HTC ONE X " 100% working..

if you are interested for repair contact me....

Mr. manoj your handset repair possible through JTAG..

Kanishk Bhai

I am having Xperia M dual C2004 ...when i switched it on after charging...it is asking for "ENTER PASSWORD TO DECRYPT STORAGE" before reaching to home screen. Service centre is not unlocking it as this unlocking does not fall under warranty. They are saying that its mother board has got locked.

Phone was bought from flipkart in dec 2013. It is not rooted. Can it be unlocked?

Kapil

Did u try doing a factory reset from recovery?

Google for how to enter recovery in xperia dual and in recovery do a factory reset see if that works

Did u try doing a factory reset from recovery?

Google for how to enter recovery in xperia dual and in recovery do a factory reset see if that works

It is not entering into recovery mode with hardware button combination...service centre is saying tht its mother board has been locked

Kanishk Bhai

I am having Xperia M dual C2004 ...when i switched it on after charging...it is asking for "ENTER PASSWORD TO DECRYPT STORAGE" before reaching to home screen. Service centre is not unlocking it as this unlocking does not fall under warranty. They are saying that its mother board has got locked.

Phone was bought from flipkart in dec 2013. It is not rooted. Can it be unlocked?

Kapil

Kanishk Bhai, any solution available with you???

prem

Kanishk Bhai

Kapil

your handset support Octopus Box , SE tool

http://octopusbox.com/eng/features/models

but i don't have this box.
may be repaired with this Box
search who are work with this Box.
  • Like 1

I have bricked my sprint g2, its not entering in download or recovery mode. Any one can bring it back to life using jtag?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I have bricked my sprint g2, its not entering in download or recovery mode. Any one can bring it back to life using jtag?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

You may still get your device back to life even if you don't have download mode or recovery mode working but your device is being detected(USB) in Linux(hopefully it is), just read this post of mine. Please go to the link to the XDA thread that I provided in that post. Please note that the same caution message that I put up in that post will also apply to your device as well, be careful on what you download.

Wish you all the luck.

^ Thanks buddy. The problem is that I am not even seeing the phone as QHUSB_ Bulk mode. Nothing is coming in my device manager when I am connecting it.

I'm havinh limited internet connectivity nowadays,i will be able to help you tomorrow hopefully. Plug your phone to PC and check in device manager whether it shows up as an unknown device pr usb input device.

As for the xperia, please check whether you can flash twrp. If yes, flash twrp and format the storage if it asks for password.

Kanishk Bhai...my xperia m is not rooted and boot loader is locked....still is it possible to flash twrp?

KanishkGandharv Plz give me ur contact no.

I have Sprint LG g2 LS 980 which got bricked. Its not getting charge, no black screen or anything, it is like complete dead. will you be able to fix this ?

I'm sorry to inform you that your phone will not be fixed as of now since JTAG is locked in Snapdragon 800 chipsets as far as i heard. I was able to find pinouts after a full day of work with phonegeek's g2 and later realized that i wasted both of ours time.

• Like 1

I'm sorry to inform you that your phone will not be fixed as of now since JTAG is locked in Snapdragon 800 chipsets as far as i heard. I was able to find pinouts after a full day of work with phonegeek's g2 and later realized that i wasted both of ours time.

Are you sure ? Now i contacted one of the store repair guy in Malad who says he can unbrick.