Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
tomemmanuel

Jtag - Bring Back Hard Bricked Boot Dead Phones

Yes, i'm certainly sure about that.

Do you know what is Epoxy ?
I had sent my g2 to LG for rma but they said "This product is damaged and not repairable, sorry. Epoxy cracked"

Epoxy is nothing but a industrial glue .

Sent by Moto G on Reliance CDMA

:previous:

How could I get the phone fixed?

Please post the current condition of the phone along with how you managed to brick it. Also do remember to always exact model of the phone so that it would be easy to reply.

i have flashed eng hboot to change its model id so after flashing it only black screen is there nothing else it was detected only by fastboot model id cid num appears null original model id is 0P3P70000 htc one max sprint

Edited by mohitjain1112
  • Like 1

unable to change always gives error can u repair it can u msg me ur number i am unable to msg u

Getting a blue light screen blacked out sprint s2 d710 what to do

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

If the phone can still access fastboot, then its not bricked. You might be able to recover it, try changing the model id to stock again.

How to fix Epoxy problem ?

Edited by n1tesh

Epoxy cracked means whatever the component beneath the epoxy was, got damaged. Thr is nothing you can do about it except showing it to some hardware repair shops who have the same component and able to replace it.

Epoxy cracked means whatever the component beneath the epoxy was, got damaged. Thr is nothing you can do about it except showing it to some hardware repair shops who have the same component and able to replace it.

Buying a Screen damaged phone from eBay can help ?

Buying a Screen damaged phone from eBay can help ?

Yes... But make sure only screen is damaged not internal.. And don't buy water dropped mobile..

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi,

I hardbricked my Motorola Atrix 2 MB865 AT&T by missing some steps while flashing by RSDlite.

Unit is now hardbricked. Does not show any signs of life.

Would you be able to fix it for me?

Thanks.

Phone: HTC One XL (Evita)

Condition: Always taken care of properly, never faced any issues. Phone has never been dismantled.

Will try to be as detailed as possible: Was running Paranoid Android 4.45 flawlessly for a few weeks. Latest hboot (2.18) etc. Phone was not charging over night - woke up and was checking Gmail and the phone suddenly turned off, while it felt a little warm. OTAs are not automatic, and not software updated happened in this duration. Wouldn't turn on, no LED on attempted charging, doesn't get detected on plugging into any computer.

Also, not sure if this is helpful, but I have an Anker portable charger and that is most definitely 'charging' the phone. While the LED on the phone itself isn't coming on, there is an indicator LED on the charger that only comes on when a device is actually being charged. And the charger's LED goes off automatically as soon as the phone stops accepting the charge.
Example: When my Nexus 5 is plugged in, it stops charging sometimes (LED off, on charger). In that case, I have to shake the charger to restart charging, which also makes the LED (on charger) start glowing again.

Also, Seems that at least one other person has faced the issue I'm facing. Details about that instance and ROM are on another forum - not sure if I'm allowed to post links to the forum.

Any recommendations? Pune contacts for someone who can help?

Downgrade bootloader and stock rom. Otherwise If you're handset heat before automatically off. problems emmc and charging ic. Reball both ic again. Mostly this type problems solves.

Phone: HTC One XL (Evita)

Condition: Always taken care of properly, never faced any issues. Phone has never been dismantled.

Will try to be as detailed as possible: Was running Paranoid Android 4.45 flawlessly for a few weeks. Latest hboot (2.18) etc. Phone was not charging over night - woke up and was checking Gmail and the phone suddenly turned off, while it felt a little warm. OTAs are not automatic, and not software updated happened in this duration. Wouldn't turn on, no LED on attempted charging, doesn't get detected on plugging into any computer.

Also, not sure if this is helpful, but I have an Anker portable charger and that is most definitely 'charging' the phone. While the LED on the phone itself isn't coming on, there is an indicator LED on the charger that only comes on when a device is actually being charged. And the charger's LED goes off automatically as soon as the phone stops accepting the charge.
Example: When my Nexus 5 is plugged in, it stops charging sometimes (LED off, on charger). In that case, I have to shake the charger to restart charging, which also makes the LED (on charger) start glowing again.

Also, Seems that at least one other person has faced the issue I'm facing. Details about that instance and ROM are on another forum - not sure if I'm allowed to post links to the forum.

Any recommendations? Pune contacts for someone who can help?

Seems like a power IC issue, better show it to some local repair shop who can diagnose and tell you the issue. This has nothing to do with JTAG,

Kanishk bro I want to send you my sprint s2 as we talked about it previously please let me know when should I send it

Downgrade bootloader and stock rom. Otherwise If you're handset heat before automatically off. problems emmc and charging ic. Reball both ic again. Mostly this type problems solves.

Could you please update me on the status of my Motorola Atrix 2? I had sent a couple of messages for which you have not replied. If it is not possible to repair, please send the unit back to me.

Thanks.

I an plan to purchase new machines ..and this machine your mb865 added.

So if you're wait 10-15 days. So I am trying.

Otherwise pay couier charges then I am return your handset.

I want to repair my LG E970 AT&T. When I tried flash via LGNPST phone won't wake up, it just blinks LED when pressing power button.

I have a samsung galaxy chat B5330. I was working on porting cyanogenmod to it. The exact problem is I deleted all my bootloader partitions and anything else that was in the 4 gb NAND. So my device just is hardbricked n completely dead. I need this device up and running again. I know there's no other workaround than using JTAG. so help me. I'm in Kolkata.

I want to repair my LG E970 AT&T. When I tried flash via LGNPST phone won't wake up, it just blinks LED when pressing power button.

When you plug the phone to PC, does anything pops up in device manager?

I have a samsung galaxy chat B5330. I was working on porting cyanogenmod to it. The exact problem is I deleted all my bootloader partitions and anything else that was in the 4 gb NAND. So my device just is hardbricked n completely dead. I need this device up and running again. I know there's no other workaround than using JTAG. so help me. I'm in Kolkata.

Hmm, can be fixed, find someone in local market if you dont want to ship.