Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
tomemmanuel

Jtag - Bring Back Hard Bricked Boot Dead Phones

I got my Sch r530u successfully JTAGed by aman Kumar soni from shahdol M.p. I think he is the right man for JTAGing

Any Aman really rocks

• Like 1

I want to repair my LG E970 AT&T. When I tried flash via LGNPST phone won't wake up, it just blinks LED when pressing power button.

I have a samsung galaxy chat B5330. I was working on porting cyanogenmod to it. The exact problem is I deleted all my bootloader partitions and anything else that was in the 4 gb NAND. So my device just is hardbricked n completely dead. I need this device up and running again. I know there's no other workaround than using JTAG. so help me. I'm in Kolkata.

your handset repair possible in local market..but

if you are know about JTAG then never go in local market..

This is very sensitive and carefully hard work. So in our local market many mobile technician available but they are not enough knowledge. Maximum mobile technician are 10th, 12th pass only. They are not know new technologies. So just they are practical with customer phone. If success then give money. If not success then return, but you are not know what he do with mobile. So maximum mobile technician are permanently destroy customer phone. And also change some parts. If customer says any question then also mobile technician are wrong answer.

• Like 3

I'm havinh limited internet connectivity nowadays,i will be able to help you tomorrow hopefully. Plug your phone to PC and check in device manager whether it shows up as an unknown device pr usb input device.

As for the xperia, please check whether you can flash twrp. If yes, flash twrp and format the storage if it asks for password.

Dear sir ,

I am using karbonn s5 titanium ....it is in dead condition i mean hard bricked.....i search lot on internet the only solution i got is it require ATF Flasher to unbrick....i am from pune city so is there any solution to unbrick ...plzzzzzzzzz help me .....9766171022

Karbonn S5 titanium....deadbrick.....no charging no QPST mode......forum says it reqiure ATF flasher...what can i do ....i m from pune ......is there anyone from pune those can help me.....plzzzz reply

Thank u so much Aman...great work man...successfully recovered my karbonn s5 titanium.....thank

HTC ONE m7 801n hard bricked

My HTC one m7 gave error com.htcdialer not responding and was rebooting in loop. friend installed cyanogenmod 11 but no network. I flashed wrong boot.img and phone does not boot but is detected by pc and home light flashes when trying to power on but blank screen. Can you fix it with JTAG, its snapdragon 600 processor, how much will be the cost, also pm me ur no, Thanks a ton!

can somebody please pm me Kanishk Gandharv's phone no.??

Dear Kanishk, I need help revive my old Sony Ericsson X10 Mini (E10i) which I hard bricked by flashing an X10 bootloader. The phone now does not respond to any key or flash any indicator LED/Display. I rummaged the internet to find a solution and fortunately found you. I live in New Delhi and I have access to Gaffar Market (if that's of any help).

Please let me know if the device can be salvaged. It may seem unorthodox to have an archaic phone and yet save it from death, yet, I have an attachment and I would like it to rise from the ashes..

Thanks!

Please help me i mistakenly flashed philz kernel for samsung s2 on my karbonn titanium s5 and now it wont power on or go to fast boot or get detected in pc please help

When you plug in pc via usb cable then any driver load or detect ?

My dad's Moto x has been lying dead. No reaction on connecting to PC. Only if plugged in power source, it vibrates occasionally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i dont know how my vzw n2 is bricked, but it doesnt power ons, just red led lights blinks :(
screen doesnt turns on at all, at last time it was stuck in bootloop.
can you help me out @Kanishk @hiteshji @Dr Faramroze
regards,
SHashank
shanusmarty@gmail.com

I have Motorola droid razr M xt 907,while updating Kitkat my mobiles battery was drained ,Now its not turning ON.Its bricked. When i connect charger,only green LED turns ON for some time.Mobile not detected by RSD lite.No AP fast mode menu displayed if i press Power ON+Vol+Vol- keys.

Will it get repaired using J Tag?Please share contact details where i get this service.

Hello,
I have a LG Nexus 4 ( 16 GB) mobile which was given to a local (un-official) shopkeeper for repair of hardware problems like ( volume key,proximity sensor,wiping dust from inside phone from camera).
My phone was also damaged a while ago. Its Glass back panel was broken,but mobile worked fine.
Don't know what the repairman did but my phone got stuck in bootloop (soft-brick) later on. I then flashed many Stock roms but it then went off. It then gave out a bright red light constantly while charging. I then opened the mobile and then reattached the wire to the battery as suggested on XDA forums.

It then switched back on but still went into boot loop. Till now it is still in boot loop. I am able to access recovery mode by pressing volume key combination( up down) and also able to format and install stock roms but it still goes to a bootloop. I have tried Lolipop,Kikat and JellyBean till now.
JTAG is needed for hard-brick when no bootloop is seen.(phone is dead). But my phone is not.
Can you help me with this problem? Official LG stores will surely charge a lot. Can any1 tell me any trick which i can try while still recovery mode is accessible?

Your help will be appreciated greatly.

PS: send me any contac nos. of jtag services in Mumbai!

Hii any one near my location provide d service? I am here in "Pune" need to unbrick My note 2 its very urgent :nerves: :nerves: :censored3: :censored3:

hi kanishk I was trying to root my HTC desire 600c . When I went to start up my phone is gets stuck on the screen with htc's brand name and below it in red text it says "this build is for development purposes only do not distridute outside of htc without htc's written permission. failure to comply may lead to legal action".

when it first did this i thought it would just take awhile to load, i waited for 30 minutes.

I've tried many things:

clearing all caches

redoing the rooting process in the above url

redownloading the files, double checking everything

factory reset. Please help me guys

i m from north delhi.

plzzz guys help me. anybody have kanishk gandharav contact no. my htc brick. plzzz email me rajnt4u@gmail.com

i need some help.. my samsung galaxy note n8000 is stuck @ "samsung" screen.. cannot access recovery mode.. it was completely stock, unrooted.. i do not have any idea of samsung device.. can anyone help or if this can be revived by jtag or any other thing..

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

Use z3x box.

I have z3x box now. But I have not used till now. If u want I can try as first phone with u. Pm me

i need some help.. my samsung galaxy note n8000 is stuck @ "samsung" screen.. cannot access recovery mode.. it was completely stock, unrooted.. i do not have any idea of samsung device.. can anyone help or if this can be revived by jtag or any other thing..

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

is it going to ODIN mode ?? if yes try to flash the stock rom again

hi kanishk I was trying to root my HTC desire 600c . When I went to start up my phone is gets stuck on the screen with htc's brand name and below it in red text it says "this build is for development purposes only do not distridute outside of htc without htc's written permission. failure to comply may lead to legal action".
your phone is soft bricked ... go to recovery .. wipe cache & dalvik .. it should sometime fix
If you still having the same problem ... flash the stock rom back .. for this you will have to relock the bootloader
when it first did this i thought it would just take awhile to load, i waited for 30 minutes.
I've tried many things:
clearing all caches
redoing the rooting process in the above url
redownloading the files, double checking everything
factory reset. Please help me guys
i m from north delhi.

I want to share my experience for JTAG Service by Aman Soni. He is really good at it. I recommend him to anyone.

I send him two handsets USC Samsung S3 and Sprint LG G3, I got them both in working condition as I wanted.

S3 was stuck on boot, only vibration while pressing power on button, no display and led notification. But Aman bring the life back to S3.

same here.. i had my n8000 samsung note 10.1 soft bricked.. gave it to local guy who has z3x box but he failed to revive it. even guru gopal sir offered same kind of service.. then i got aman for the same and he was pretty confident that he can revive it.. though i have lost hope, still i took the chance and send him the tab. he did the job successfully.. i would recommend him too..

flex..

• Like 1

Hi!

I have Lava Iris Fuel50 5" smartphone. I tried to flash boot.img and system.img for lollipop (backed up earlier) using flashtool, but something messed up. Now the phone is not starting up- no vibration, no logo, nothing. Connecting to pc saying "unrecogniged device". Tried to flash again using flash tool but not detecting the download mode. Is it hard bricked? Can this be recovered? I have TWRD installed, backups are there.

Thanks.

Hi!

Related to earlier post, forgot to mention that Lava Fuel50 model has mediatek 6582 chip and I used SP flash tool for that. It was rooted.

Edited by shubhendu_pal