Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mcnu

How to enter HCC PIN for *228 on Samsung Galaxy S3?

I am trying to transfer my CDMA Sim based number to Non Sim based Galaxy S3. When i dial *228 on S3, i am not getting the dial pad to enter the 9 digit PIN of the HCC card.

Please help...

In S3 you dont get the keypad while trying to activate. You will have to dial the whole code initially only.

*228,,,,,,1 (,=2sec gap). ( , option is available from the menu button ) This will get you beyond select language . Am not sure how much gap you will have to put before you dial the hcc code but am sure you can figure it out with trial and error.

Hope it helps

• Like 1

I am trying to transfer my CDMA Sim based number to Non Sim based Galaxy S3. When i dial *228 on S3, i am not getting the dial pad to enter the 9 digit PIN of the HCC card.

Please help...

You will have to go to the webworld and ask them to transfer your number to the rsn number of the handset and there after dial *228 that will automatically activate your handset after u complete listenining to the whole message u need not press any numbers, no dial pad appears during the programming

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

Please help...

You will have to go to the webworld and ask them to transfer your number to the rsn number of the handset and there after dial *228 that will automatically activate your handset after u complete listenining to the whole message u need not press any numbers, no dial pad appears during the programming

Thanks buddy ...it worked

Good to know it worked... you can also do it by dialing*22898... this also does the same thing but will give you keypad option to select language or dial pin..

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2