Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rahujas

Unable to use internet on my Reliance CDMA prepaid SIM

Have asked them to disable HSD and AAA authentication. Once done .. try to connect on 1x .. If then 1x connects ask them to provision HSD and AAA authentication once again.

Please ignore if you have already done :)

Thanks for the suggestion, will certainly ask them when I am contacted again. But as far as i remember - data wasn't working in 1x mode either (before i got evdo activated, at that time i thought that it will work if EVDO gets activated).

----------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:

29/08/2013 - No further contact or communication from Reliance side since Sep 26, issue still remians unresolved.

With Deepak's update, i have almost lost hope of getting my issue resolved too...

Edited by puneet_si

No development with respect to the solution of this issue so far - absolutely no contact from Reliance side, and no change in status. Thinking of just buying another reliance prepaid number move on...

No solution or communication at all from Rcom regarding this issue till now - despite lodging 2 reminders at PGPORTAL website. Have decided to abandon the old number and buying a new prepaid number.

Dear Mr.Puneet,

Same type of issue solved to me after a long time. But I'm not sure in your case.

Try your luck in the following way.

First give a request to activate EVDO Service by putting alternate mobile number.

Immediately keep this sim, in which handset you want to use and switch it off.

(Don't keep the sim outside)

Within 1 to 4 days, you will get a call to your Alternate Mobile.

If this is from CC then explain everything and ask to arrange a callback to your

alternate number from Technical people (Only this people know to solve this)

When Technical people calls you, explain that you can use with other CDMA prepaid

sim and not with this sim.

If there is no callback to you, after confirming the service request closed, then

remove the sim from the handset and again put it back and try to use.

Thanks for the suggestion Mr. Rao, but I have already purchased a new number today, waiting for it to get activated. Regards.

I have a motorolla razr r CDMA ....it is showin 1x only when I on the WiFi ...

All who r the facing the data issue (even 1x) please can u upload pic of your sim.

I am asking you coz this problem was happen just a week ago with me.so may i help you.presently my problem is solved.so all of you please can you attach pic of your

omh sim.

Regards

Momin

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, it's more like a sim issue.. Nowadays we get CDMA micro sims which is actually a 2 in 1

Only after changing it to a MUCH older OMH sim it worked fine..

But guys facing this issue since 1year, maybe it's some phone settings or back end activation issue.

Sent from my iPad using tapatalk

Hey.. I am back...

I ported my number to TATA cdma as my internet was not working in reliance.

After porting in tata everything was working fine.

After 3 months again i requested to port back in reliance CDMA as all my family has reliance and thinkin that now the internet problem will not be there.

The number was successfully ported in reliance but the internet is not working again.

I changed my sim once and now its a new mini sim but the internet is still not there.

I asked the webworld owner to try my sim in his indian samsung cdma smartphone and it was not working even in his phone.

Now i am again stuck with reliance for 3 months without internet....

Please someone help.

^^^ Crazy CDMA complications.. Hope you got it working later or ported out already

Sent from my iPad using tapatalk

Hey.. I am back...

I ported my number to TATA cdma as my internet was not working in reliance.

After porting in tata everything was working fine.

After 3 months again i requested to port back in reliance CDMA as all my family has reliance and thinkin that now the internet problem will not be there.

The number was successfully ported in reliance but the internet is not working again.

I changed my sim once and now its a new mini sim but the internet is still not there.

I asked the webworld owner to try my sim in his indian samsung cdma smartphone and it was not working even in his phone.

Now i am again stuck with reliance for 3 months without internet....

Please someone help.

If you can access Wi-Fi then install reliance insta care app on android phone. Register your number and create a service request. If it's a problem from there end then it will surely resolve within 24 hrs. Else it's your individual settings regarding APN etc. The team that handles this is very prompt and efficient. Good luck.