Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
navedalamalam

Did MTS again revised its data plan?

I receive a text from MTS describing their new data plan. The text is copied below:

1.5GB data + 100 LocalandSTD mins @ Rs 195!! Now with recharge of Rs 195 get 1.5GB HSD data and 100 localand STD mins valid for 30 days

Do anybody have anymore information about this or similar plan?

:previous:

Where are you from?

Tapatalking from my hTc Droid Incredible 2 on MTS

^^^^@navedalamalam are you a MTS smartphone plan user?

to everyone - check out MTS' official recharge portal and input ur mts mobile no and opt for smartphone stv - you will find old stvs are showing there, like Rs 402 for 1.5GB HSD data.

Yes, i am a MTS smartphone user. I am currently using MTS mtag. The ruim came bundled with the set.

I don't know. I am currently using the 178 data pack which gives you 500Mb data and 200 sms daily for 30 day. Even that doesn't show at their recharge portal

I also got this message a number of times. As I didn't find it interesting at all, I ignored it.

Rs. 246 recharge gives 2GB EVDO plus unlimited 1X plus unlimited SMS (local + national). I use it along with Rs. 199 voice recharge which gives me 1000 minutes of local any network. A combination of these two recharges is quite sufficient for me. And most importantly, keeping track of data usage of 1.5 GB is very difficult, beyond which it will start deducting from my main balance.

• Like 1

Yeah, Even I used Rs. 178 Recharge for data and sms. I asked because I wanted to know whether MTS would be changing these previous plan or they are giving these new plan in addition to old one

@sougatadc...btw as far I know 246 1 gb hsd

^

Yes, it's my mistake. It is 1 gb + unlimited

• Like 1

After launching attractive on-net voice packs (bundled with huge off-net minutes) of Rs. 199 and Rs. 249 (offering unlimited on-net and 500 and 1000 off-net minutes), MTS is going to launch attractive data pack bundled with voice pack from tomorrow.

It is Rs. 349 for unlimited 1GB (post 1GB of HSD, it is 1X unlimited) along with unlimited local on-net and 1000 local off-net minutes . Undoubtedly it is the best data+voice pack among all service providers.

• Like 1

i am sure this plan is for WB circle only.

@tapatalk/MOTO-XPRT

After launching attractive on-net voice packs (bundled with huge off-net minutes) of Rs. 199 and Rs. 249 (offering unlimited on-net and 500 and 1000 off-net minutes), MTS is going to launch attractive data pack bundled with voice pack from tomorrow.

It is Rs. 349 for unlimited 1GB (post 1GB of HSD, it is 1X unlimited) along with unlimited local on-net and 1000 local off-net minutes . Undoubtedly it is the best data+voice pack among all service providers.

This pack is only applicable for Smartphone plan users...N no confirmation about any bundled ul sms just like 246/- plan...Confirmed for RoWB n Kolkata circle...

Sent from my SCH-I559 using Tapatalk 2

^^^

Yes, this has to be for smartphones only. Non smartphone users aren't supposed to use HSD on MTS network.

And I remained silent about the bundled unlimited sms pack with data (capped @ 200/day by TRAI) because otherwise the combination of data & voice is deadly on this new recharge, and how many sms we do in a day after Whatsapping and Hangouting?