Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
anshu_s09

Aircel launches ‘One Nation, One Rate’, Pioneers the concept of free roaming

Aircel today launched a revolutionary product ‘One Nation, One Rate’.

The product offers one rate for Voice, SMS and Data in home circles and on roaming on Aircel network. The product is an industry first, and will redefine the user experience and consumption of voice services in the country.

The product does not only do away with roaming charges but also provides lucrative voice, SMS and data tariffs.

‘One nation, one rate’ will provide the following One India tariff to Aircel customers:

Voice – Local/National calling at 1paisa/second in Home circle as well as on roaming on Aircel network. Incoming calls while on Roaming on Aircel network will be free

SMS – Local and National SMS at Re 1/SMS in Home circle as well as while on Roaming

Data – User will be able to carry the home circle rate while on roaming

The product is available in Andhra Pradesh for Rs. 25.

Aircel led the data revolution in India by launching Pocket Internet which changed the way internet on mobile was perceived and consumed. Aircel was amongst the first telecom players to make 3G affordable to the masses. And now, with the launch of this first of its kind product – ‘Aircel One Nation, One Rate’, Aircel has taken a giant leap in the voice market as well.

source:- http://telecomtalk.info/aircel-one-nation-one-rate-pioneers-the-concept-of-free-roaming/104156/

• Like 3

This is great! I hope if this becomes available for other regions also soon...

Waiting here in Delhi..

Should Plan to get a 2nd connection from a friend in AP :hypocrite:

Soon all will launch these kind of offer.

as per economics times this offer is nationwide. And one need to recharge with 21-59 to avail this benefit.....to me it seems a very short lived offer..just to add few customers

Simple and easy to understand plan. Use it with SMS ratecutter though.This is also great from "national integration" point of view

But Aircel has scaled down operations in many circles incl GJ, MP, etc... Even they are said to be switching off their towers in KL, AP in low revenue areas...

But it will be very helpful for many IT professionals working in Chennai and Bangalore away from their state.. With FREE onnet pack, their family members can call them for FREE and for them roaming Incoming is also FREE...

Just now charged 25 on aircel prepaid. See how it works in roaming

will wait for feed back of Mr. Gurugopal

same available in Delhi NCR circle on Rs 39 recharge

• Like 1

its rs.24/- in rajasthan

but what about other networks. specially the most beloved of our forum reliance cdma. :Sonrojado:

nobody has followed suit yet :smartass:

After, recharging Rs 25 along with 1gb 3g plan, I visited, delhi, Haryana, MP, Mararastra. The plan worked as mentioned.

• Like 1

After, recharging Rs 25 along with 1gb 3g plan, I visited, delhi, Haryana, MP, Mararastra. The plan worked as mentioned.

In maharashtra were you able to use 3G? on data pack as aircel has no 3G here in Maharastra and Goa

@::: VA ::: it 34/- not 24/-

there is a glitch which i am unable to understand by Aircel:-

Plan Voucher Rs 34
Validity (days)
Tariff
Circle base rate

Special Tariff for 30 days
Home Network
Roaming on Aircel Network
Local & National Calling
1p/sec
1p/sec
Incoming
Free
Free
SMS
Rs 1
Rs 1

validity of vouched is stated as 180 days, then what do we mean by Special Tariff for 30 days

In maharashtra were you able to use 3G? on data pack as aircel has no 3G here in Maharastra and Goa

I travelled by train to delhi. So I am able to visit, MP, Maharastra on the way. I could not remember whether I used 3g or 2g on my iphone 5 with personal Hotsport on. I am able to check my mails and browse interent on my laptop. But no charges were deducted from my prepaid talk balance.