Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sanay

Nokia 3125 Launched

do Nokia 3125 have the feature of storing multiple numbers per single entry as in the case of lg sets?

42261[/snapback]

You can store three numbers + 4 additional details. You can access all of them while calling to that number. One number is default one. The others are calo can be used while calling ( This was not there in LG Mobile).

Umesh

Yes you can add email, web address and home address as well. You can even write a note about the contact.

i recently purchased this handset. is there any way can i get the Service Prog. Code of the handset. if anybody know abt anything abt it plz post.

Thanx in advance.

Hi Wishing you all Happy Deepawali

I want to know that whether Nokia 3125 have a better battery talk time, standby time and also whether the signal reception of Nokia 3125 is better than that of LG sets like LG RD 6130?

What is the cost of Nokia 3125 these days. I have a LG 2030 set and want to upgrade to Nokia 3125. Would it be a wise idea to move on to NOKIA?

vishald04 Definately nokia 3125 far away better than LG & samsumg in terms of battery & signal.in my point of view it is d best handset in nokia & also in reliance.

One more thing if one upgrades from an old handset to a new handset, along with the phone no , the prepaid a/c balance is transferred too? or not? using HCC.

One more thing if one upgrades from an old handset to a new handset, along with the phone no , the prepaid a/c balance is transferred too? or not? using HCC.

45783[/snapback]

Yes, the balance too gets transferred.

i got 1 for my relative, for 5135 including GSK

good entrylevel phone for nokia mindset ppl.

I upgraded by old LG handset with this NOKIA 3125 handset. So far so good... The price was Rs.4750 exactly a week before. Seems like it was a good choice certainly after going through some of the earlier posts in this forum.

Did anyone try doing something with the slot provided for inserting the SIM CARD in this 3125 ? I mean tried to convert this 3125 in to a GSM compatible as well : :'( ?! Imagine the possibility of switching between your RIM number and a BSNL number, b/w two dirt cheap service providers !!! Sounds interesting right ?

The slot at the back of 3125 is not a SIM slot for GSM phone, but a RUIM-slot. RUIM is CDMA equivalent of GSM and is used by TATA. Reliance also supports it for some handsets.

However, there is no way of converting a CDMA handset into a GSM handset, by flicking a SIM in or out. Both are different technologies, and require different chipsets.

Hi can anybdy tell me the security code of nokia 3125 cdma

thanks

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

pl tell how can I download wallpapers and music files in my nokia 3125

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

Hello

Anybody know what type of video file does NOKIA 3125 support ? i. e. avi / 3gp etc.

DOes it support AMR format ringtones.

33484[/snapback]

No it does not support AMR or MP3 Ringtones. Only Midi files.

Dear Friend

Unfortunately it supports AMR. You can send AMR files through MMS and then set it as ringtone.

Edited by bhaskarbmca

I cant Download MMS to my mobil nokia 3125 from internet

please help me out.

i add attachement pls forward on my mobile

Mb. no is 09373217485

post-13852-1157028515_thumb.jpg

Can anyone say how to send and recieve SMS which has more than 160 characters, through nokia 3125 used on reliance network.

He Friends I now own this mobile from 1 yeaar and it supports amr tones midi tones just convet your all songs to amr format and enjoy.Tough u can only upload upto 20songs of so called high quality(but the worst quality)