Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
pAmbasta

3G Topup for Reliance GSM Postpaid

Hi,

I am using the 1500 INR plan for POST Paid, with 3g data upto 5G and unlimited data after that at 64kbps. However, in case I run out of data prior to my billing cycle, is there some way to topup 3g data? Moreover, I am unable to dial *222/*333 from my phone since it tells me its an invalid number. I am using a LG Nexus 4. What gives?

I dont why you using such a expensive plan you can get 5gb unlimited plan for around 800bucks for which you are paying 1500

I Think he is using monthly rental Rs1499 Postpaid plan, Which is having free STD/Roaming and 5GB 3G data

• Like 1

Indeed I have the plan with 1500 rental. Still I have no clue as to how to get extended top up against 3g when I cross the limit.

There is no such topup system in postpaid rather u can call the CC and ask wether u can attach additional 3G pack with the plan or not

Sent from LG Optimus G

Any number I can reach them at while roaming. I am in Jharkhand /west Bengal at the moment and calling *222/333 gives me an invalid number.

:previous:

Try saving *222 OR *333 as contacts first and then dial from there.

If that does not work, call 30333333.

i have a postpaid with 2gb quota but almost rs. 1 / mb when i exceed the monthly limit

is there any 3g topup for postpaid in rgsm this year?

Check out MTS new postpaid plan - 40GB for Rs 999+ tax

Hi,

I am using the 1500 INR plan for POST Paid, with 3g data upto 5G and unlimited data after that at 64kbps. However, in case I run out of data prior to my billing cycle, is there some way to topup 3g data? Moreover, I am unable to dial *222/*333 from my phone since it tells me its an invalid number. I am using a LG Nexus 4. What gives?

^^^

MTS 999 plan is for data card only. not applicable for smartphones.

^^^MTS 999 plan is for data card only. not applicable for smartphones.

Who needs/can use 40gb data on smartest phones?:D:p:lol:

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Well you can always tether it and use it? :duh:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

@VA why not, when used with Viber/LINE, you can use it to call anywhere in the world, as long as you want. :P

Well you can always tether it and use it? :duh:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Tethering so much data, you will need thick big battery packs for phone, why not go for the Wi-Fi dongle only then.

@VA why not, when used with Viber/LINE, you can use it to call anywhere in the world, as long as you want. :P

There are limitations to where you can call for free. Plus you really must be such line of work.

But if you just pick that Wi-Fi dongle, which two of my friends here already have. You can have your laptop, tablet and mobile connected all the time. Then it's up to you whether you use it on torrents, YouTube or video chatting.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

@VA I have been doing that since long, through a TP-Link 3G router. But there are mobility limitations to that set-up. So it all depends on the specific requirement of individual users.