Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
chhotemia

Haier CG220 or Micromax C190?

Haier CG220 or Micromax C190? which is better handset? my mom is going to use the same.

not needed features

1. reliance mobile world
  2. camera
  3. dual sim

needed features

1. good overall and call quality
  2. better service support
  3. simple phone with speed dial feature (she calls only 4-5 family members)

budget is 2,500 - 3000. initially i was going to purchase micromax q1c but then thought against it (anyways, it is not available now) and decided to get micromax C115.

i have used samsung SCH191, then LG RD5130 and now LG RD 3510. none of the good established brands are now making cdma handsets.

suggestions friends. either of them or some other one?

• Like 2

Samsung B229 for approx. Rs 1,200 is a good choice for type of usage/requirement mentioned. >> http://www.rcom.co.in/rcom/handset/handset_details.jsp?HANDSET=Samsung%20B229&IMAGE=samsungB229&PRICE=7

Main positive is 1000 mAh battery with claimed standby time of 30 days and talktime of 6 hours.

i wanted to buy samsung or LG but neither of them is available

I would suggest Samsung B559. I got 3 of them in my family for last 2 years.<br />Simple user interface. <br />Tough body. (My 4 year old must have thrown it a 1000 times so far)<br />1300 mah battery. Lasts me about 4 to 5 days with moderate use.<br />

Samsung CDMA handsets are better than Haier and Micromax. But most of them are out of stock.

i too agree but samsung and lg handsets are not available that is why i am stuck with micromax / haier / zte

Have seen many Samsung B229 at a Reliance Mobile Store.

Also available on Ebay India. Search.

only micromax was available in reliance mobile store till last week. according to them, samsung n lg are gone and will not be available. i have some bad experience of ebay.in (both seller's as well as ebay's) so have ruled out that

I bought Samsung B559 from open market 2 years back. Spice Hot Spot possibly. You need to check at places other than web worlds.

You can buy Samsung Mpower Muzic F219 handset from flipkart. Flipkart is a very reliable online shop, they will send you the handset well packed to your home / office with cash on delivery facility. http://www.flipkart.com/samsung-mpower-muzic-f219/p/itmcp7k5nhygfeqz?pid=MOBCVNJJQBHE7TGZ&ref=bdd7ea43-7c55-4691-aeaf-1c88784b45a8&srno=t_6&otracker=from-search&query=cdma

• Like 1

Now Samsung Mpower Muzic F219 seems out of stock in flipkart, if you can stretch your budget to Rs 4500, you can buy Samsung mPower TV S239 http://www.flipkart.com/samsung-mpower-tv-s239/p/itmczbrrmw5fz8gj?pid=MOBCRF3YMGTD96VU&ref=c64262bc-d77b-48de-90a9-23a838607772&srno=t_4&otracker=from-search&query=cdma

• Like 1

Now Samsung Mpower Muzic F219 seems out of stock in flipkart, if you can stretch your budget to Rs 4500, you can buy Samsung mPower TV S239 http://www.flipkart.com/samsung-mpower-tv-s239/p/itmczbrrmw5fz8gj?pid=MOBCRF3YMGTD96VU&ref=c64262bc-d77b-48de-90a9-23a838607772&srno=t_4&otracker=from-search&query=cdma

mother wants in the least amount that is why last i got her lg 3510 for rs.1100-1200. if tell her i am going to buy Samsung mPower TV, she is going to raise hell so i will try something under 2000 though i have already decided to spend Rs.100 more and get her micromax cg190 (if nothing else in samsung / lg is available)

Samsung 229 and 339 are available across all Reliance Stores. By the way which city had u tried for it

Sent from LG Optimus G

:previous:

lucknow, up. btw, samsung 229 does not support sim. it was at one reliance mobile store but it was a pre-paid one. 339 was not available

:previous:

Micromax Q23 is a GSM phone, "chhotemia" is looking for a CDMA handset.

• Like 2

i wanted to buy samsung or LG but neither of them is available

Samsung 229 & 339 both available with me for Rs.1300 & 1400 respectively.

Both brand new + unlocked (will work with any CDMA sim)

you may ping me on whatsapp.

Bought Jaipan CG906 from shopclues.com three months back for about 1250 (after apolying discount coupon) . Basic GSM + GSM/CDMA dual SIM QWERTY phone with built in LED torch and wire-free FM. reasonable battery backup of about 36 hours with GSM + CDMA on and 1 hour of daily talking. Also has bluetooth but not tested. <br />So far satisfied..

rcom has added more cdma phone like Karbonn KC110, Intex IN50+, Lava ARC8C

Has anyone used the Haier CG 220 handset? If yes, please post your feedback.

I'm looking for a CDMA phone which can be used to surf the Internet on the phone.

This seems to be the most economical CDMA handset with such facility at the moment.

Thanks.

At 1900 heir has lot of features. Havnt used though

Sent from my HTC EVO LTE

I enquired several shops for Haier CG220 but they are quoting 2300 for this handset. Has anyone bought it for less recently?

Am also looking feedback on this handset. I have heard this this handset gives lot of issues if both CDMA & GSM SIMS are put and used.

• Like 1

I enquired several shops for Haier CG220 but they are quoting 2300 for this handset. Has anyone bought it for less recently?

Am also looking feedback on this handset. I have heard this this handset gives lot of issues if both CDMA & GSM SIMS are put and used.

15 days back i purchased this cell for my father for rs2500 at a near reliance store. working fine,not used gsm yet.

Edited by ashish_1985

Retailing @ Rs 2000/- (in bihar)

Guys who ever is planning to buy Haier cg 220 buy with caution Rcom guy told this phone had some issues and in Service centre many phones were there for service and no guy was complaining that this phone does not catch cdma signal at all