Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Vishal Gupta

Download Bitpim

i am using LG RD 6250.

Can anyone please tell me which version of BITPIM will work for LG RD 6250 or not.

Hi Guys,

I am trying to connect LG RD2030 to my desktop with the help of serial cable on COM1. Both Bitpim (0.9.06-official) and QPST (2.7) not able to detect my phone. Cable is brand new. I have tested both cable and the handset in LG service center. Both are fine.

Can you please help me ?

Secondly, the CD which came with the serial cable doesnt contain drivers. When i ased to the LG-service-center-guy about it, he told me that serial cable doesnt require driver. It requires only for USB port. Is it true ?

regards.

Hi,

the problem is resolved. it was just the drivers issue.

thanx any way.

regards.

hey ,,,

please check mine name it's newbie !!

and i want to know what is this Bitpim ???????????????????????? i dont know !! me new to all tecniques till naw hope u will let me know what is this !!

and 1 more thing if i use this for ma LG RD 6600 with PC Sync what result will i get ??? or what will b + Points?

Thanx in advance

hi all,

I have LG RD3100 and i installed Bitpim in pc too. I have one problem facing. the software is not detecting my phone as showing filesystem as per instruction but whtevr i upload (*.mid) as ringtone, its only giving beeb sound from mobile.. Am I doing something wrong.. I have connected my cell by Serial Port... Please help me.. is that phone support?

the software is not detecting my phone as showing filesystem as per instruction but whtevr i upload (*.mid) as ringtone, its only giving beeb sound from mobile.

If Bitpim fails to detect the phone, then how can you see the filesystem?

Anyway plz click here! for the details.