Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
theking

Best Earphone for Android handsets

Was searching for the best earphone for Android.

Any suggestions would be great.

I am currently keen to get Klipsch Image S4A (II).

Any other suggestions / discount offers would be great..

Thanks.

Update: Have finally ordered Klipsche S4A II from Ebay India at Rs. 5255 (after discount). Awaiting delivery.

Edited by theking

buy iphone 5 ear-phones.....that works with android mobile...awesome music effect....its mind blowing...i have tried with Note 2

The earpods, as branded by Apple are better than previous ones and does a decent job. I think, it gives a better sound than the previous ones with more focus on low mids and bass.

However, I am quite sure that it just cannot be compared with Klipsch Image S4A (II).

What do u say?

As per the specs this earphones looks solid but personally i dont prefer the headphone which goes deep inside of ears....i have experienced ear problems for because of that.

and these type of earphone does not allow air circulations in the ear where in new apple iphone 5 earphone has been designed taking care of air circulation so it might not damage the ear drastically...

Go with JVC hafx1x they are best ear phone for less than 4000 rs range...they are not available in India but you can get it through member KTD for around 1500 rs...

For review read amazon review or any other reliable site...

JVC hafx1x

Didnt get a good review. Have you used it? Howz the sound specially on the low and high ends?

Will talk to KTD if he has more options.

Thanks.

S4a makes sense mostly if you are keen on having call facility along with audio.

but if its just great quality sound , zero in for the first gen S4 only.

its easy to get them on ebay india.

S4A-ii are an improvement over s4's.

I read that the sound quality is almost the same but better with some build quality addons, a better case and remote workign for Android.

I think I shall finalise on S4A ii and order on Monday unless someone gives me a better option..

Any help would be great

Thanks.

I never got good music from beats...neither from htc beats nor Beats headphones. It's just a marketing technique. In my htc one x, i turn off beats and turn on srs in power amp

Try Klipsche, Shures, Westone, Grados, AKGs, Audio Technicas, Beyerdynamics and thats what is great music

Do also have a look at Soundmagic. They have made some outstanding products with pro audio sound quality comparable to the top brands but costs very less in comparison. They have rare reviews for many of their products all over the web.

have tried a lot of in-ear earphones but for me nothing beats apple earpods...

they dont hurt your ear even after long use and the clarity is stunning with the best "clear bass"..

Found this great review guide on head-fi..

Must check out before getting a earphone

http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-272-iems-compared-ultrasone-iq-added-02-17-13

The image attached and the excel is as on date comparisions. However, must refer the original guide and these comparisions are downloaded from there

Thanks to Joker

post-7235-0-96075900-1361200068_thumb.pn

IEM.xls

Review of Klipsch S4A ii

Great mid and high..

Low is quite soft

Great clarity overall

My rating: 7/10

Edit: Rating revised to 9/10. Low is also great when u change the buds and use the buds which gives better noise cancellation.

Edited by theking