• 4.8 inches HD Super AMOLED display
  • 1.4 Ghz Samsung Exynos 4412 quad core phone
  • 1 Gb RAM
  • Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
  • 8 mega pixel camera rear side
  • 1.9 mega pixel front facing camera
  • Dual SIM GSM + CDMA connectivity

untitled.bmp

Heard also of Note 2 CDMA + GSM but it never got on sale in India / RIMWEB. Hope to get this S3.

Would be a hotcake if someone could gt this handset to RIMWEB...

Price?

Why Samsung doesn't sell this in India and sell only junk low end dual-sim / CDMA phones like Galaxy Pop CDMA, etc!

May be like rimweb community does often for giving petitions for Reliance, we should petition Samsung India also to bring the android CDMA models available elsewhere to India (At least the OMH compatible ones would be easier logistically).

Err no that's Verizon S3 GSM/CDMA not GSM + CDMA

Sent while mobile.

nope - that SCH I535 is verison phone (world phone) - either gsm or cdma one at a time.

this SCH-I939D is a dual-sim phone. I believe 1 slot each for RUIM & SIM respectively just like Galaxy ACE Duos (CDMA+GSM) we have in India.

Yes, this phone is highly required in the Indian cdma market.

May be samsung will bring it in india when s6 will be launched because they launched s duos after s 3 in india!All big players ignore our country.

• Like 1

By the way for people who want to Use S3 GSM+CDMA

S3 Battery Doest Last much with CDMA or GSM on Evdo & 3G

On if Razr Maxx is Dual SIM than it makes sense

If same battery carries 2network

Have u thought u will ever be connected to any of the 2 networks while travelling if battery is over

prefer to keep 2phone than running out of communication... if u feel like using 2 connections

• Like 2

^^^

I agree.

EVDO drains S3's battery fast. I have disabled many applications but to no avail. Even BatteryGuru fails to bring in any change in battery life. I need to charge my phone at least twice in a day and to carry an external battery (make Energizer, procured from the US). If I'm not wrong, the battery life was better on ICS than on JB (I'm on official JB).

If on wifi, the phone doesn't get heated up, so battery life gets longer.

I have very few options on good handsets to use on MTS.

May I request the gurus to try now for enabling MEID of non-RUIM handsets on MTS?

• Like 2

Like the S3 duos, there are many other phones which work on CDMA and GSM in China. Can these phones if brought to India be used directly out of the box or, will they need some work to be done on them to make them work in India.

Like the S3 duos, there are many other phones which work on CDMA and GSM in China. Can these phones if brought to India be used directly out of the box or, will they need some work to be done on them to make them work in India.

If they support OMH, they can be used directly, but if they don't support, it might be very difficult to make it work - may be reputed sellers would be able to answer if it's possible.

Also, I think some operators in China use some other version of CDMA protocol (TD-SCDMA) not compatible with Indian CDMA network.