Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
bellamkonda

Credit Limit On Reliance Postpaid Subscribers

Hi friends,

My phone got deactivated yesterday with out any reason. I called up the *333 they said I need to take the address proof and Identity card of mine since they have a problem with my address verification. I know that what they are telling is wrong. Because my address proof is been verified and it has come in the billing address. Again I went to Web world around 6:30 Pm in Bangalore. That is also town office for reliance. By the time I went to billing section so many people were standing. <_< They were scolding the reliance employees like anything A-Z.One guy when I was sitting in the counter and shouting at the reliance people that he was billed in roaming because he received a call when he was in Tirupathi.The guy argument was he never went to tirupathi. :)

I got my turn after 50 mins .Around 50 people are there in billing section for their turn and only 2 people are servicing them. And no billing print outs as their server was down. I have given my details to the reliance employee who was sitting in the billing enquires dept.I asked him why the service was deactivated. He was telling because of the heavy usage. I am a DAPO customer and I never heard that it will be deactivated because of the heavy usage. Then he told me that bill amount of 4500 was overdue. Then I made him clear that only I need to pay an amount 2200 and the bill due date was also Mar25th.Then I asked him again why they deactivated the connection. He is telling that I need to clear the bill of 2200 now itself. I made him again clear that the bill due date was 25th and I will not pay now itself. Then I told the concerned person that *333 people told me a different reason (why my phone was deactivated).There was no proper synchronization b/n call centre and Reliance webworld.When I have given the phone to the reliance town office guy he had spoken to the call centre people. The 1st question he asked them was 1) why my phone was deactivated.

They told him even the same reason. They started arguing each other and people started laughing there. I lost my hopes there and the Reliance town office guy had taken the name of the guy who had spoken over the phone with him. The town office guy (his name is Aryan). Aryan had issued me a ticket number and he told me to call the *333 number and tell the ticket number. It was around 8:25 PM

I went to my house and called *333 numbers they asked me all the verification details and finally when I have given my ticket number they said their systems were upgrading

I called up again at 10:30 PM and I shouted at them like anything .They said the senior officials will call me on this issue.

Yesterday was over and today half day was over still nobody called me.

Even my friends are planning to go to consumer court on reliance.

So friends tell me what to do??

Thanks

Sarath

on what charge?
I am a DAPO customer and I never heard that it will be deactivated because of the heavy usage

its a practice followed by many cos to set a credit limit. if you exceed that limit you may have to make an interim paymet.

even after that those guys who got connection using fake address are able to call for upto 40000+.. they certainly are crazy

i dont know why there is such prob at places like banglore, mumbai and all. here in cochin i have hardly had any problem and i havent seen guys facing such issues. atleast not in those level. only a few guys have such problems

it happened to a friend of mine ... he was out of his circle, he had to make a payment cause his bill was going pretty high ... once he paid up, there was no prob therafter ... but even if you do pay, ask for a receipt ... dont forget. you might be charged again in the bill, in which case you can claim ...

on what charge?

I am a DAPO customer and I never heard that it will be deactivated because of the heavy usage
its a practice followed by many cos to set a credit limit. if you exceed that limit you may have to make an interim paymet.

even after that those guys who got connection using fake address are able to call for upto 40000+.. they certainly are crazy

i dont know why there is such prob at places like banglore, mumbai and all. here in cochin i have hardly had any problem and i havent seen guys facing such issues. atleast not in those level. only a few guys have such problems

Reliance Credit limit is much flexible. as one RWW guy said me.

It depends on many factors like how u paid last bills , your deposite. etc..

yeps... tht stands for all cos... their credit limit can vary for person to person...

If the person has defaulted on payments earlier... his/her credit limit would be reduced.... Its pretty normal now.. n Once u start paying regularly as per wht they say, u'll see ur credit limit being extended... :)

you can ask them. and the best thing is u can set your own credit limit. say u want to limit ur calls to 1000 just tell them to do so.

they would rather do that than have trouble later on with non payment of bill

Well am not really sure, if we can set our own bill limits...! Are u sure we can do that?

Moreover, these bill credit limit system is quite fascinating. Most mobile companies and other enterprises have set up very high end credit limit systems. What this system does is basically set a credit limit for all users. It monitors your bill payment modes and by when u pay ur bills. If you pay ur bills perfectly within time always, then u will have high credit limits. If at any u default on any payments, then ur credit limit would be automatically reduced, and will be increased once u show a consistent record of paying bills on time!! smart huh? :clap:

i have told u i once worked for airtel.

there when we used to give cug connection one person would be responsible for the payment of bill of all the parties. so we would change the credit limit of everyone as per their requirements. and also if it is possible to set limit for customers then the customer can also choose at what limit they should be notified. if they think that some of us wont be able to pay if a certain limit has reached, then we can also say that if such limit is reached then it would streach our budget. so it should be possible for us to change the limit which would be a limit below their limit. i am sure it is possible.

Hi All,

I have taken reliance recently since my std usage is high now after every 7-8 days a message come from reliance that your usage is high and you have to pay interim amount and and following this message coa message that your std facility is deactivated.

Now the hieght of reliance cruel behaviour,

My bill is generated on 13 and it has due date of 4 Nov., but today on 19 i got the message that all my outgoing calls are being deactivated.

If reliance wants such a immidiate cash them they should not provide us due date or they may have stopped postpaid connection and only start to provide prepaid connection to the user.

If someone have any solution for this problem then please let me know

I think I have made a very big mistake from shifting from my hutch to reliance their i was very happy for such thing only i have tobear more call charges , and I also have to pay very less rental as compared to reliance. :rolleyes:

Every operator is trying to get defensive as far as the Bills are concerned. Due to so many fraudulent connections and non-payments of bills, they've installed credit limit analysers. I cant go deep into how it works as of now...

But jus a word, if u keep paying in time, and as n when u r reqd to make interim payments, ur credit limits are increased seeing ur genuineness as a user.

Dont get so frustrated wid it so soon! :clap: Thts all from me now. Running short of time!

Give them a break too! They really are facing stiff losses due to fake connections and naturally, they are on the defensive. They just want to be extra sure...they really don't have anything personal on you! :clap:

what ever may be reason, is it good ethics to demand payment without sending bill? or decativate services without any notice? we are constantly on move and one must get atleast be given 24 hrs. notice before barring of services. let relaince give through checking before giving post-paid connection. You can not treat every one like a thief yaar. i know few cases where people owing 40-60 crore business, got thrtening calls from reliance asking for immediate payment and got sick of thier life to find handset deactivated within next 3 hours.

Every operator is trying to get defensive as far as the Bills are concerned. Due to so many fraudulent connections and non-payments of bills, they've installed credit limit analysers. I cant go deep into how it works as of now...

But jus a word, if u keep paying in time, and as n when u r reqd to make interim payments, ur credit limits are increased seeing ur genuineness as a user.

Dont get so frustrated wid it so soon! :) Thts all from me now. Running short of time!

16483[/snapback]

:clap: but I want to get my credit limit increased is their any way for that ,

how much time would it take for them to check my authenticity and increase my credit limit and how much will they increase it :(

but I want to get my credit limit increased is their any way for that ,

how much time would it take for them to check my authenticity and increase my credit limit and how much will they increase it

the best thing to do is u can make a permannet deposit of ur approx monthly bill in advance, this would help as then u wont have to give a interim deposit every 10 days

I do not recommend paying in advence as reliance has the habit of forgetting the advance and you will have to visit RWW again and again to claim the deposit and in between they will again harass u to pay the interim bill

Many of the rimweb users have such experiences during handset upgrade and plan change when they had first paid whole money for previous handset or plan

Just go to RWW once and threat the incharge there do not talk to representatives there as they give hollow promises and tell for once not to harass u and tell them to check your credentials if they wish to

hi all,

i also faced same prob i got a msg from them that my std is being de-activated. i first tried on cust care and tried them to convince dat my std should be activated and i m not entitled to pay interim amount but they didn't listen and said dat u have to pay to get std activated

then i went ot WW and threatened them and to my surprise it was activated in within 10 mins which i was trying for 4 days was done in 10 mins by little threat

the easy way is to go to WW and threat them :clap:

• Confused 1

but I want to get my credit limit increased is their any way for that ,

how much time would it take for them to check my authenticity and increase my credit limit and how much will they increase it

16501[/snapback]

the best thing to do is u can make a permannet deposit of ur approx monthly bill in advance, this would help as then u wont have to give a interim deposit every 10 days

16531[/snapback]

Yeh, The quickest way wud be to make an advance payment. For ex: Whenever u pay ur monthly bill, just add another month's payment in the cheque amt. The payment thru cheques has been the best way in RIM coz it shows up in the next bill as "Payment recd" and ur Passbook of ur Bank Account is accepted as a reciept of Payment in all courts of Law!

We do this, even for our Electricity and Landline bills here in mumbai and its the best way to help escalate Credit Limits!

we also had this problem on our FWP connection, and after repeated complaints the prob got partly addressed - the solution is to register ur connection in a corporate name instead of individual. Secondly, move up to the highest billing plan (1500 rent in our case). these will automatically increase your credit limit

Hi Friends

I am a three month old user. yesterday I discovered that there is a credit limit to my usage. It means that if I exceeed a particular amount then my services will be barred. To prevent all this & to save my face, they are actually asking me to cough up some more money. Any idea how to enhance the credit limit without paying a penny to RIM???

I have already sent a request mail to customercar@relianceinfo. com

Regards

Vinay

Have u tried going to RWW/WWE also?

As long as u have been paying all ur bills on time the limit can be increased 1-2 times/year (as i was verbally told about 9 months ago).

there is an element of discretion to this limit so remember to be nice to the WW manager!

:)

Hi

Well I had been to WWE but he told me that this is not in his hands & he can't help. This is the same WWE where I had to pay my bill 16days before the due date & now I have to monitor my usage lest it crosses the limit then my services will be disconnected. How embarassing..!!!

So, I have written them a nice mail, with a few puns ofcourse :) .

Any experience that these ppl reply their mails atleast??

What do you think they will do now??

Regards

Generally as i have read in this fourm in also my frineds who use orange have initally a limit of Rs. 1000/-. It increases as per ur usage and payment. my bills earlier used to be around Rs.3200 per month and now have reduced to Rs. 1000 per month. my cridt limit is more then Rs. 3200for sure as i was a user and payer for the same. i.e. to say if u have good billing and u r a good payer ur credit limit can be increased. for that u can try to write to charimans office.

Hi

Yeah I am aware that once you pay your bills regularly then probably they might decide to enhance your credit limit. But my prblem is that my billed & unbilled usage exceeds my credit limit & I cannot think of a disconnection being a business user. OK since I have written a mail to them & am awaiting their reply (if they have the practice to respond). I will keep you guys updated on that front.

Regards

Hi

Even I have faced this problem last month. I started getting mails and calls asking me to pay the bill immediately which I did not do. After few reminders they barred my outgoing (after 2 weeks) although I am using rim since introduction and never a defaulter. I do own a fwp also there also I got the warning but luckly it was almost due date. so I paid. On enquiry RWW told me that this is a new method they have introduced to control huge loss due to unpaid bill. If you want to increase your credit limit you have to deposit some money. Nothing else won't work. They are not bothered the creditability of the customer. As it was an exceptional month for me I did not pay any deposit. Otherwise I won't go beyond my credit limit. Like to hear what cc people wrote to you.