Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
bellamkonda

Credit Limit On Reliance Postpaid Subscribers

My credit limit with reliance is 5000 and also ggot free ISD with securtiy deposit. activated...............

And if your monthly usage is much higher than your credit limit, you could always get your cr limit raised by paying additional deposit amount.

It could take a few months for your credit limit to go up according to your payment history and your billed amounts. BTW, anyone has a credit limit over Rs.10,200 ? Mine has been stuck on Rs.10,200 for some time now

It could take a few months for your credit limit to go up according to your payment history and your billed amounts. BTW, anyone has a credit limit over Rs.10,200 ? Mine has been stuck on Rs.10,200 for some time now

Yes Arun,

When I bought my dapo connection in early 2003, i used to talk long hours on std to my gf who had a gsm. So I paid bills of appx Rs.25,000 total in 3 months... and when I checked my credit limit after 5-6 months, it was around Rs.30,000. But now, it is reduced to much lower amount as my monthly usage has decreased to Rs.500 per month.

ah i c, so they decrease the credit limit too

Hey guys....

I guess this is what determines the limits (i read it somewhere in a friend's pc)(This is common for many telecom majors outside India):-

Normal Initial credit limit:-

For Individuals:-Fixed on the basis of Credit verification based on different weights to several factors like Occupation,type of residence,locality,age,etc (maximum here is Rs.3000 and minumum of Rs.500 on a negative remark)

For Corporates:- Rs.1000 per connection

Rerating limits:-

Updated limit as above * (1-2)(depending upon ur category-i.e.gold/silver/etc) + (Deposit*(1.5-3)(depending upon ur category)

The phone will get barred once u exceed i guess 110% of ur credit limit (for a normal customer, the percentages increases categorily).

The credit limit will also automatically reduce to Rs.600-1000 on one cheque bounce and less then that on subsequent bounces...

can we request thm to lower our credit limit to avoid bill hasseles?many dont go for postpaid coz of this reason......

actually lowering credit limit was not earlier possible with reliance....but nowadays, if a special request is being put upon after much ado, yeah, they do it...

What are Gold Silver Customers btw ?

How do they determine it ?

Does anyone know the exact way how CL is fixed and how it is revised?

What are Gold Silver Customers btw ? - depends on the aging of customer association alongwith bill payment history (timely payments, etc.)

How do they determine it ? - depends on the bill payment history of the customer..

Does anyone know the exact way how CL is fixed - as above

and how CL is revised? - call to those nincompoops (CCE) might be of any help (chances are 10-15%)

am having two postpaid connections one is in Gold category (i paid minimum rental for 3 years regularly on or before payment date without using that no.) and the no., which i used permanently for those 3 years is still in Blue category (never paid bills on time :P)