Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
avishekghosh

Sistema (MTS) plans LTE for India in future

hi guys good mrng,

will this mts rev. B mifi dongles not work with reliance cdma or tata cdma network if unlocked.

^^^

Are you asking or telling that it wont work.

it should worked if you get proper access to SPC / Firmware

Edited by ::Hitesh::

i don't think mts mifi devices have sim slots, so tough to use wth other cdma ruimss.

Sent from my Dream_D1 using Tapatalk

I asked my cousin about the UIM slot, he told he can not open the device back panel. The device is working either in the USB data mode or wi fi data mode (if you are using data through USB port, wi fi is turned off). Can use in any USB power port like mobile charger USB port, car stereo USB port, home theater USB port, LED TV USB port, when plugged in these ports, the device starts transmitting wi fi automatically. Wi Fi will get upto 20 meter range.

MTS rolls out 3G plus network across 9 circles, launches MBlaze Ultra dongle for Rs 1,299

Sistema Shyam Teleservices (SSTL) which runs its telecom services under the MTS brand in India today announced the roll-out of its 3G plus telecom network across nine circles in India. The network is based on the evolution-data optimized (EV-DO) rev B phase II technology and is useful for high speed data services.

The company will roll out the 3G plus services in Delhi, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kolkata, Uttar Pradesh (West) and West Bengal.

Along with this, MTS has also launched a new dongle named MBlaze Ultra, which is priced at Rs 1,299 for both prepaid and postpaid customers. According to the company, the dongle provides data speeds of up to 9.8 Mbps. To use the new dongle, prepaid customers will need to pay Rs 1,399 to get an MBlaze Ultra dongle bundled with 10GB of data, which will be valid for 30 days from the date of activation. The existing postpaid MBlaze customers, on the other hand, can use the MBlaze Ultra dongle for Rs 750 with complete cash back. The tariff plans will range from Rs 798 to Rs 1498 for prepaid subscribers and Rs 700 to Rs 1,399 for postpaid customers.

Prepaid And Postpaid Data Plan Details:

2yzedl2.png

any news about availability of wifi dongle on prepaid with Rev.B?

also anyone knows the make & model no. of the MBlaze Ultra (I think its already available in Rajsthan). would like to check if its compatible with any of the USB routers.

I have a MTS dongle with 3.1 mbps speed...can that be upgraded

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2

I have a MTS dongle with 3.1 mbps speed...can that be upgraded

Wait for MTS to offer you some upgrade plan.

also anyone knows the make & model no. of the MBlaze Ultra (I think its already available in Rajsthan). would like to check if its compatible with any of the USB routers.

I am using the same MTS MiFi for almost 3 months, got that for Rs 2299/- . . .

today on a large scale they have launched in Karnataka

check this link

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Client.asp?Daily=TOIBG&showST=true&login=default&pub=TOI&Enter=true&Skin=TOINEW

regards

pabitra

^^ can nt chck d page. Plz take A scrnsht n post here

In rajasthan mts launched two dongles - zte ac2791 and huawei ec306. Bt now ac2791 is replaced by ac2792, which i think has no ruim slot.

^^ can nt chck d page. Plz take A scrnsht n post here

In rajasthan mts launched two dongles - zte ac2791 and huawei ec306. Bt now ac2791 is replaced by ac2792, which i think has no ruim slot.

just go to epaper.timesofindia.com and then choose banglore edition

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2

one can also check at the following link for all details: -

http://www.mtsindia.in/3GPlus/index.html

They are claiming 9.8Mbps speeds on Rev B EvDo. Is the speeds available pan India? Their website seems to say so.

Anyone using and getting consistent speeds?

Plus after the FUP, there are 2 speedbreakers - if you have taken a 5GB plan, the 1st speedbreaker is from 5 to 7.5 GB at 144 kbps and the 2nd one is beyond 7.5GB at 64 kbps.

Edited by KumaarShah

... and the 2nd one is beyond 7.5GB at 64 kbps.

64kbps is mockery.

we should suggest TRAI to ban such a thing.

^^^

in prepaid there is only one speedbreaker- 64kbps once you reach FUP. Preposterous

In all GSM & 3G plans, the speeds post FUP is 64kbps only.AFAIK, that is.

Now available in Kerala, same as Mblaze ultra packs.

^^ website still shows that for pre-paid wifi dongle speed limit is 3.1 mbps (Rev.A) only.

as i talked with mts guys, old rev a supported wifi routers will be replaced by rev b routers.