Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
arnuld

Best Network Coverage in Hyderabad ?

I am gonna buy 2 new GSM pre-paid connections, to talk to my fiance everyday for an hour. I bought TATA DOCOMO GSM earlier but its coverage was pathetic. Half of the times my number was out of coverage area as per my friends. Using Idea as of now but from last 2 months many times Idea refuses to make/receive calls.

I heard AirTel is the best and these days every company provides 10p/min plans within same operator. There are Vodafone, BSNL, Reliance too. Any advice ?

Don't buy BSNL - I've had very bad experience - the problem is not with their coverage, but with some technical issues in their network - when I had BSNL SIM, I used to get full signal everywhere, but the moment I start talking, the signal would start fading and the voice quality would be very bad. I've switched to Uninor through MNP - in Uninor coverage is not good, but when you've good signal, voice quality would be good.

If getting CDMA is an option - get Reliance CDMA - I've almost never got a call cut while traveling in Bus/Train/others inside Hyderabad on my RCDMA number - and CDMA is best for voice quality by virtue of technology, CDMA voice quality doesn't depend upon the signal quality (it only depends on presence or absence of signal) whereas GSM voice quality is directly related to signal quality.

• Like 2