Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
shan1212

Reliance CDMA Launches new Data packs (can be used in HSD & 1X) for mobile customers

Hi

See this new plans from reliance for CDMA mobile customers

Enjoy !!!

post-40867-0-51239300-1366819172_thumb.j

post-40867-0-70952400-1366819185_thumb.j

post-40867-0-93158300-1366819200_thumb.j

post-40867-0-41027100-1366863153_thumb.j

Edited by shan1212

These are for Postpaid or prepaid?

These are all prepaid. Look at the first pic. Weird Reliance only 2/3 plans for TN Circle! :o

^^^

The last pic is for postpaid

Activated Rs 5 pack successfully. MBAL to 55333 showing data balance perfectly.

But Data connecting only in 1X mode, although handset showing both 1X and EVDO signals.

All efforts to activate EVDO failed (calling CC , Reliance web stores and emails to Reliance)

Reliance should come up with easy options to enable users to activate EVDO !!!

As I am a nubie, want to know the term HSD and how much max speed is available in this mode? Is this equivalent to EVDO?

:previous:

HSD (High Speed Data) is EVDO itself; Reliance refers to EVDO using the term HSD

Activated Rs 5 pack successfully. MBAL to 55333 showing data balance perfectly.

But Data connecting only in 1X mode, although handset showing both 1X and EVDO signals.

All efforts to activate EVDO failed (calling CC , Reliance web stores and emails to Reliance)

Reliance should come up with easy options to enable users to activate EVDO !!!

Pls call *355 (Netconnect CC) and give a request to activate HSD service on your mobile number, before that you confirm you have OMH sim.

Reliance people are highest rated idiots. After calling *355, they replied- had will not be activated on omh sim. Another reply was- no one can use CDMA internet in micromax 300c modem with omh sim. If we want internet,we have to use GSM sim in that modem. These People must be send to Galaxy.

Finally evdo was not activated. Can anyone help me please?

• Like 2

Try *355 again and again .once you get the right guy he will take request for activation.

Recently i tried to activate evdo on my new sim. *333 and 198 are scrap.Tried *355 first 4 times got useless CC guys .on fifth attempt the guy asked for handset model and tool request for activation.within 24 hours evdo activated.Representative called me and informed me that it is activated on my number

I got evdo activated by emailing to customer care of rcom and appellate authority.

The email address according to circle is easily available on rcom website .

Mail them for evdo activation with your name, mdn, circle and alternate number and it will be done.

• Like 2

Sent mail to cc and appellate authority yesterday night with all details. They called me today noon and told me to do OMH upgradation by visiting web world. I am using lg spectrum in non-sim mode. Is it possible to me? Someone please clarify this.

Hmm. This pricing shows why so many (WISE) people was left RCDMA on data usage.

So much of confusing plans and packs.

See:

Rs 199 - 2 GB - 30 days - Some 15 circles

Rs 247 - 1 GB - 30 days - All circles

^^

On postpaid

94 - 1GB

448 - 2GB

out of mind !!!

^^^

If you continue on 94 - 1 GB plan, your bill for 2 GB will be more than 448, AFAIK.

Nevertheless, RCOM is really out of mind always with respect to their idiotic plans. So, nothing new here...

• Like 1

I am a prepaid CDMA user & I can see following plans (Maharashtra Circle):

Vouchers(Rs.) Admin Fee (Rs.) Benefit Valid for 16 14.24 Free 100 MB Data, Overage Charges 2p/10Kb 3 Days 27 24.03 Free 250 MB Data, Overage Charges 2p/10kb 7 Days 53 47.17 Free 500 MB Data, Overage Charges 2p/10kb 15 Days 94 83.66 Local +STD SMS @ 10P/SMS and 1.5 GB Free Data 30 Days 123 109.47 1GB of Data usage for 30 days 30 Days 246 218.94 2GB of Data usage for 30 days 30 Days 492 437.88 4GB of Data usage for 30 days 30 Days

i heard that reliance revised its datpack last week??isit right news.and what about 94@1.5 GB data plan?

94 still working in Mah and Goa Circle.

Hi,

this is sameer. I have been using motorola electrify m sim based cdma phone since 2 months. But i am not able to use evdo. It shows 3g on the top but while surfing it become 1x. After recharge of hsd pack i m getting only 1x speed..i sent HSD to 55333, evdo is activated in a minute,getting signal of 3g but only become 1x the movement i surf the net and getting 1x speed only.. i have replace my sim 6 times, went to outlet more than 20 times, calling CC to 198, *333, *335, 30333333, 18001003333, 180030005555 more than 100 times but not able to use evdo..kindly help ..i have ported vodafone to reliance cdma, plz plz plz plz help

If possible, try using the same SIM in another CDMA handset and see whether 3G(EVDO) works.

If it works, then issue is with your handset.

If not, then check whether EVDO works with other SIMs in your area. Could be network issue also i.e. EVDO signal could be very weak in your area.

Edited by amtrag

hi anurag,

thanks for reply.. my area is fully compatible for evdo since my roommate is using reliance cdma and getting full evdo singal..

and i also checked in his handset, evdo is not working while his sim is working with evdo in my handset..

Hi Sameer,

You mentioned "after recharging hsd pack...." in your post. In reliance cdm a do we have different data packs for 3g/HSD/EVDO?

i believe once the evdo is activated on your number whatever the data pack you have in your account will work on hsd.

to the best of my knowledge, reliance cdma does not have different data packs for hsd like we have in other gsm services.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

sms HSD to 55333 to activate EVDO
so easy!

guys can anybady tell me how to activate EVDO pack of 94 with postpaid connection

• Like 1